(Topic ID: 221344)

Stern Flight 2000 what the F

By JT-Pinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Don't have mine anymore, but man, I LOVED ripping that right spinner!

I will NEVER get rid of my F2K, and this spinner is a big part of the reason why. The whole process - every game - of building the value of that right side spinner (which of course helps build your EOB multiplier as well) never gets old for me. It always feels good to get both the right side spinner and the EOB bonus maxed out. Scores have to potential to get insanely good at that point.

The more I learn about pinball and the more pinball machines I play and learn about, the higher my opinion of F2K goes. It was the preferred game of my older brother and his buddies when they were dragging me with them to the local arcade in the early 80s. Back then I saw it as the cool game I could never play, sa they were always on it. I see it now as one of the truly great, absolute best games from that early SS era as we transitioned from old school rules and scoring to new school rules and scoring. I encourage anyone who has never played F2K to seek one out and give it a try.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.95
$ 3.00
$ 125.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballkid.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-flight-2000-what-the-f?tu=silverballkid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.