6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drickey86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Heres my issue i have a stern flight 2000 that ran flawlessly using a ultimate mpu. I bought a stern meteor that had a bad mpu so after cleaning up the machine and ordering a new alltek mpu i decided to pull my alltek from the f2k and clear it put it in the meteor and when the new one got in install it in my f2k didnt want to wait to try out my new game . Meteor booted up and started a game flawlessly. The brand new alltek came in a couple days later so i set it up put it in the f2k boot it up and all seemed fine voltages spot on proper boot goes to attract ect and all but will not add credits to start a game displays show high scores and cycle correctly and 0 20 is shown in the credit match display Everything is brand new in the f2k boards wiring coin mechcs ect. I have tried performing a memory clear 3 times and resetting game selection and dip switches properly just to be sure i didnt miss a switch some how but still wont credit up any ideas?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 125.00
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Drickey86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-flight-2000-2002?tu=Drickey86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.