(Topic ID: 76401)

Stern Flight 2000.

By LynxOne

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

So, I may have an opportunity to pick up a Flight 2000 from a family member of my wife. I have never seen or played this game. In fact, my only experience with it is on pinball arcade. Seems like a fun game so I was thinking of picking it up from him.

My question is, what is this thing worth? Lets assume mediocre condition and mostly functional. My collection so far consists of a Williams Laser Ball and a Pinbot. This is a wide body right?

Anyways, I'd appreciate your thoughts on what I should offer him.

Thanks!

#2 10 years ago

Good Game. Classic Sterns have their own feel. A good fit if you have laser ball and Pinbot. It's a Widebody, but not huge. More like a "Mid Body". Fun game, lots to shoot for with good sounds. I'd say $500 in Average Condition, but you should get the family discount!

#3 10 years ago

He'd probably just give us the game but I want to give him what it's worth so thank you. It certainly looks like a fun game with a very unusual layout. I really don't remember ever seeing this one back in the day. I may end up with this and a console asteroids game which I'd love to have as well.

#4 10 years ago

I had one and sold it, I'm sorry I did very fun pin

#5 10 years ago

It's a widebody, but fast. I think the game is really cool, and has a very mechanical feel to it. There are a lot of steps needed to get multiball, and I personally love the ball walker maze in the upper left. I'm also a sucker for the highly-synth robotic voice.

It will look real nice next to Pinbot and an Asteroids cabinet.

500 for mediocre condition should be about right. If the boards are destroyed, Alltek makes rock solid replacements.

#6 10 years ago

great game in mint condition can go over a grand

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

great game in mint condition can go over a grand

I'm doing a full resto with a new pf and bg - I think it would go for well over that

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 10.00
$ 125.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-flight-2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.