(Topic ID: 145104)

Stern Fall Sale - 20% Off all Wearable items & More!

By Jared

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

unnamed4.jpg

#1 4 years ago

unnamed(4).jpg

Stern Pinball Fall Sale! Limited time only! Take 20% off ALL of our wearables as well as special deals on the KISS Pro Amp, WWE Shooter Knob and Dirty Donny Gillies Poster! Click here to shop now! http://www.costore.com/sternpinball/prccategories.asp?CategoryIdLevel1=3720973

#2 4 years ago

I frequently wear the Kiss topper on a chain around my neck, can this be 20% off as well?

P.s - your link is bad

#3 4 years ago

Nice link.

Always shocked Stern doesn't sell the "stern pinball" stickers I see on peoples cars.

#4 4 years ago

Last sale I ordered a Shaker Motor kit for KISS - was charged for it almost a month ago and haven't received it yet. It showed in Stock when I ordered.

Jared - any ideas when it will ship or who I can call to ask?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Last sale I ordered a Shaker Motor kit for KISS - was charged for it almost a month ago and haven't received it yet. It showed in Stock when I ordered.
Jared - any ideas when it will ship or who I can call to ask?

You could always try just shooting an email with your order # and problem to info@sternpinball.com
I'm sure they'll lead you to the right person (although response might be slow on this holiday week)

#7 4 years ago

Does it really take long to get your stuff? I've heard a lot of rumblings. I would like to order the kiss topper but not if it doesn't come for months.

#8 4 years ago

I'd buy a hoodie, but I'm concerned about the code being supported.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Does it really take long to get your stuff? I've heard a lot of rumblings. I would like to order the kiss topper but not if it doesn't come for months.

Took me over a month to get a shaker motor with claims of them being sold out and wasn't informed until like 10 days after my order. I wasn't in a hurry cause it was for my GOT which I didn't have anyway but would have been a little frustrated if I had wanted it for a game I actually had. That's been my only experience

#10 4 years ago

Good deal on the Kiss amp. Will Mezelmods offer the same deal?

#11 4 years ago

How about free shipping on the other items?

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Does it really take long to get your stuff? I've heard a lot of rumblings. I would like to order the kiss topper but not if it doesn't come for months

Jody shipped mine instantly . From click to door in 3 days.

#13 4 years ago

Bump in case anyone missed this post. As usual, my PM box is open if you have specific questions. Thanks. -Jared

#14 4 years ago

I ordered the Kiss amp. Any chance for a sale on the topper? And don't give us this 'stay tuned' shit!!

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I ordered the Kiss amp. Any chance for a sale on the topper? And don't give us this 'stay tuned' shit!!

bump

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Not at this time. Thanks for your interest.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside