New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 121629)

Stern factory TWD zombie shooter rod

By blimpey

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pinball_customs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-757.jpg
image-364.jpg
image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I just got my Stern shooter rod. It arrived in a large approx. 1' cubic box. They have include the entire assembly, rod, spring, housing, etc.

It is much larger than the majority of after market custom shooter rods.
Stern built the fish tank topper a little smaller than I would have liked, and the shooter rod larger than I would prefer.

Overall I like the look of it and am pleased with the purchase. Stern took quite a while to get this to market. I imagine many potential customers have already bought custom shooters for TWD from other mod builders.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2 5 years ago

That's cool, but definitely gigantic!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#3 5 years ago

I think it looks cool, but I wish they'd put the shooter rod into the back of the skull rather than the neck. I'm sure the way the way they did it feels more like a traditional shooter though, just think visually it would have been better the other way.

#4 5 years ago

Looks weird as hell looking straight up. Def better and cheaper options on pinside

#5 5 years ago

Not what I was expecting at all.. Also I'm surprised they send the whole assembly considering it's much easier just to swap the rod.

Thanks for sharing!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside