Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by AJB4
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

The family and I headed over to Stern today for a factory tour. What a great company. Lots to see, it is so amazing to see what they do. Big thanks to Jody, he showed us everything and even let the kids play some pinball! Got to finally try out a Ghostbusters Premium, very cool game! Kids got to take home a couple batman toys from the pin and some artwork they picked out. Everything looking great at Stern.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

Thats super cool......

Tons of fun. First time I got to try out AC/DC Pro too. Lots of Ghostbusters and Medieval Madness being built.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Glad you had a good time....so which game ya gonna buy. I'd like to take the tour some day.

Still wanting Metallica, but we did have a lot of fun with Ghostbusters also. I love those ecto goggles, looks really cool in person.

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Drain_Flippero:

Hi pcprogrammer,
    sounds awesome!
    Is everyone entitled to get a factory tour, or did you win it, or was it an open house?

You just have to contact Jody and set up an appointment. He said we could come back again anytime.

#14 7 years ago

There were a ton of slimer le cabinets. You know I wasn't really a big fan of the slimer cab from pictures of it. But when I saw it in person I was blown away. It is actually really awesome, best art for GB easily. My wife agreed, we both said it was the best.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pcprogrammer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-factory-tour-1?tu=pcprogrammer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.