1972_Bally_Deluxe_Progressive_(resized).jpg
20160528_164734-1_(resized).jpg
Backglass_(resized).jpg
cvbackglass_(resized).png
slotroom1_(resized).jpg
BB2-panoramica_(resized).jpg
235033_(resized).jpg
235031_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#314 7 years ago

I'm tempted to upgrade to a premium GB now ..... since I paid in full a pro, I sold another game, so I have some extra cash. Problem is would I go to the back of the Premium line and it would be even a longer wait than keeping the pro preorder? I do know I won't ever preorder a game again, as I might as well hold onto the money and get one once the rush is over. Basically have had $5k tied up for 2 months and a week with no sign of a game for at least two more months.

#316 7 years ago

Pay in full was my only option to preorder.... I do have the option to opt out for a refund

and the last game I got was from Trent (Tron LE) and I had to pay in full to preorder that..... which looking back was a good thing to do

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from PureTO:

I ordered an ST Pro

but think about how awesome it will be when that ST arrives all boxed up

#493 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

IMO, this is the right way for ice cream.

That looks so good right now

#536 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So this thread kind of went off track, but did we ever determine exactly what is causing the delays? Surely someone is in the know? I thought the whole point of moving into the larger facility was so that they could pump out more games, not less. What the hell went wrong?

They told my distributor that GB pro's were oversold by 1200 and they needed to start euro le's and premiums. I am ok with this now (my pissiness has passed) however I am still annoyed that they refuse to answer any emails from me, even last month before any issues came up

#546 7 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

Why are you even emailing Stern direct?

So I had some questions back in April NOT related to any delay in Ghostbusters...... I needed an answer from them. If they have a consumer contact us link on their website, then they need to address questions that come in on it.

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

if they don't improve their communication I doubt they'll get any repeat business from me.

I wouldn't go as far as that, however it will make people think twice about preordering.

#586 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Being new to pinball, I did not know that "pre-order" here means paid in full.

Well now in true Pinside fashion, you have been shamed and labeled stupid .... welcome to this wonderful site

#608 7 years ago

WTB: Medusa or South Park

since this thread has a lot of activity and many off topic posts (ice cream mmmmmm), I figured I could post a WTB and people would see it

... and no, this is not replacing my GB ... no one can convince me to cancel

#634 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

the largest metal band that never performed with an orchestra

LOL....I'm glad I am not the only one who hates when a band does that

#646 7 years ago
Quoted from shiftysbs:

Be THANKFUL that you're not playing Monopoly

I like Monopoly .... its a good pin.
If one came up locally in nice shape, I'd buy it

#687 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

You must hate the music in Tron....
It's just sounds and patterns people.... If you don't like orchestra music....don't.... don't hate on those who do.
FYI, I'm a HUGE fan of mixing classic instruments with modern.

Tron is Daft Punkish ... euro-trance/techno/dance stuff ... I love that music. In fact Dave, I remember you telling me years ago that I was the gayest straight guy because of the music I was listening to

1 week later
#835 7 years ago

If pro is august, then I am cancelling mine..... I can wait a month after that and get HUO for less.

#848 7 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

f your distributor required it, then find a new distributor. Reputable distributors will only require a small deposit.

I have a great distributor..... and when Stern tells him they are close to shipping, he needs the money for it. Not his fault Stern pushed it 3+ months because they over sold it.

#905 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

First to pay. First to play.

I wish.... still waiting (3 months now for my pro). I rotate between getting annoyed and shrugging it off. I have only myself to blame as I swore I would never buy NIB again, and I should have listened to myself In the long run, its the distributors that are paying the price since they are in it for the business and this can't be helping sales for some of them.

#908 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Tell that to the VE threads

OMG..... the Tron VE threads. It's like that game kids play where you whisper a secret to someone and by the time it goes around the circle, its totally different. Now the Tron VE will have drops, lighted ramps, daft punk rules, moving recognizer, and a retheme to classic early 80's artwork all for the low low price of $5000. You can always tell who's been around a long time and who's new to pinball

#923 7 years ago

Oh boy...here we go.

popcorn_SB_(resized).pngpopcorn_SB_(resized).png

2 weeks later
#962 7 years ago

Honestly..... just give me the f**king game now. I don't care about the cosmetic issues. I don't want to wait month after month on something that I really don't care about. I buy games to play them, not to show in a museum. They get beat up, scratched, dinged, cracked, dirty. I love playing pinball, and at the end of its life in my gameroom, if I lose money selling it, then big deal. If Stern feels bad about the issue, knock off a hundred or two and I'll be thankful.

edit: wow, all the down votes for wanting a different option and not being a Pinside Lemming .... I'd up vote myself for this if I could

#979 7 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

You realize the code isn't complete on GB yet? If everyone gets their game, the "Where is the code?" thread is going to explode.

Nah, Pinside is in the "Take your sweet ass time Stern" phase .... there's no hurry on code either

#981 7 years ago

I thought the code looked good in the demo they did a while back

1 month later
#996 7 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

August

Ghostbusters Pro – build to continue filling many orders from July and before

Ok, maybe March orders will finally come in .... fingers crossed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

17,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 12.95
$ 103.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider max_badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-delays?tu=max_badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.