1972_Bally_Deluxe_Progressive_(resized).jpg
20160528_164734-1_(resized).jpg
Backglass_(resized).jpg
cvbackglass_(resized).png
slotroom1_(resized).jpg
BB2-panoramica_(resized).jpg
235033_(resized).jpg
235031_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 7 years ago

We all want what we want right now, unfortunetly sometimes you just gotta wait. Patience did that die out with the 90s or more recently?

#59 7 years ago

If it is a supplier chain issue it doesn't matter what there production capability is.

#107 7 years ago

I thought it was Jared the old pinside member......

#171 7 years ago

They have had a ton of comic games, pretty sure comic movies are pretty big at the box office..................

#188 7 years ago

Didn't they just make game of thrones pretty sure that a recent license........

#192 7 years ago

Avengers, x-men, game of thrones, iron man, star trek, hulk, spider man, the walking dead are all current and relevant themes

#193 7 years ago

Yeah forgot pirates to, so when u think about it outside of music pins isn't ghostbusters the first retro movie Stern ever did?

#196 7 years ago

From what I gather at Stern there was no room for risk at all until very recently. Perhaps in the future they will be more adventurous but really it doesn't make a lot of business sense to develop a pinball on a hit or miss movie.

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

>
Avengers- 1963
X-Men- 1963
Iron Man-1963
Star Trek- 1966
Night of the Living Dead-1968
POTC- 1967
Etc, etc, etc... I'm not sold...

Despite there previous incarnations they are extremely relevant today with kids through grandparents. Just saw civil war and plenty of families in there with little kids you could not ask for a wider audience.

#308 7 years ago

I have the binocular app

#310 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Didn't Stern say on the LE stream that LEs will go into production week of May 9th or something like that?
I don't expect to see my LE until June.

Not sure but everything I'm hearing is mid June now but who knows.....

#526 7 years ago

Seems the delays are over GB LE is on the line and being pumped out perhaps there not at 100 percent but it certainly seems any major delays are over. Also it is suspicious that the LE was delayed right when the slimmer mech was redesigned perhaps they slowed everything down to wait for the fix and it didn't make sense to do a short 2 week run of something else because they had a firm plan of doing GB LE and didn't have the stock parts for a short run of another title.

#534 7 years ago

If a company for years has been supplying quality PFs to Stern and recently started having QC issues and supply issues is no one else worried that Stern never before doing PFs before might run into QC and supply problems????

1 week later
#834 7 years ago
Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Here you go, received our distributor just now:
"Good afternoon, This in from Stern re pinball production.
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,
We will be filling backorders for many of our models as follows:
June
Ghostbusters LE- NZ
Ghostbuster Pro-NZ
Ghost Busters Premium-NZ
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Pro - more in late August
Game of Thrones Premium-NZ
July
Ghostbusters Premium
Ghostbusters Pro-NZ
August
Ghostbusters Pro-NZ
Spiderman VE – most backorders
Star Trek Pro
Game of Thrones Pro
There are some uncommitted games available for you to order in our production schedule, as follows:
July
Ghostbusters Premium
August
Ghostbusters Pro
Star Trek Pro
Game of Thrones Pro
Game of Thrones Premium
We will fill backorders for other models and have more uncommitted games available after August.
We will do our best to meet this schedule. Periodically we will update this information, including adding production information for September and thereafter.
I can’t help but to comment on how excited I am about Ghostbusters. The response to this games is fantastic. Great title, great game, and for operators, great earnings. We have shipped many Ghostbusters already and have increased our production releases to fulfill increasing orders.
Best regards,
Gary
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc."

Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Here you go, received our distributor just now:
"Good afternoon, This in from Stern re pinball production.
Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,
We will be filling backorders for many of our models as follows:
June
Ghostbusters LE- NZ
Ghostbuster Pro-NZ
Ghost Busters Premium-NZ
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Pro - more in late August
Game of Thrones Premium-NZ
July
Ghostbusters Premium
Ghostbusters Pro-NZ
August
Ghostbusters Pro-NZ
Spiderman VE – most backorders
Star Trek Pro
Game of Thrones Pro
There are some uncommitted games available for you to order in our production schedule, as follows:
July
Ghostbusters Premium
August
Ghostbusters Pro
Star Trek Pro
Game of Thrones Pro
Game of Thrones Premium
We will fill backorders for other models and have more uncommitted games available after August.
We will do our best to meet this schedule. Periodically we will update this information, including adding production information for September and thereafter.
I can’t help but to comment on how excited I am about Ghostbusters. The response to this games is fantastic. Great title, great game, and for operators, great earnings. We have shipped many Ghostbusters already and have increased our production releases to fulfill increasing orders.
Best regards,
Gary
Gary Stern
President
Stern Pinball, Inc."

Nice to hear a response I guess this schedule applies for NA to?

#837 7 years ago

New zealand

#850 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

I mean the variation in spelling/naming for the same games in different sections. Clearly no one proofread it and it just looks sloppy. Not the kind of thing you expect to see in communication from a multimillion dollar company.

Multi billion dollar companies have recalls all the time shit happens

#885 7 years ago

Not sure why LEs wouldn't be on line now already had video of over seas online and one is already in Germany I think we're going to see LE'S sooner the 3 weeks

#889 7 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Has anyone ever cancelled an order with games exchange before? I sent an email earlier today and got an immediate response, but when I asked to cancel my order he stopped responding. My previous communications have all had quick, if brief replies. I sent a follow up email a while later and still received no response.
I've seen them recommended here before but has anyone cancelled and order with them? Is this normal?

Just curious did you pay in full or deposit, also I wouldn't worry with game exchange maybe support left early on friday.

#893 7 years ago
Quoted from JEFFPINS12:

My distributor asked for the full $8,000 for me LE last month and then I bank wired it , now he is claiming saying he never got it yet I did wire it ! Whah can I do ?!?! I even showed him my bank statement I am fureous

Probably should have posted this earlier pretty sure your passed the statue of limitations Seriously if that's not a joke you need legal action

2 weeks later
#942 7 years ago

While i want my GB i dont want to have any issues with it so take your time stern

#953 7 years ago

Do we know if these were ever actually loaded up and shipped over seas I know there was a video showing a lot of international GBLEs but if they actually shiped I would think they should be hitting shores now

1 month later
#1001 7 years ago
Quoted from bryan942:

I don't see any GoT's on that schedule ... I have had one in order since Feb...*sigh*

Febuary think you might need a new distro....

#1076 7 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Hmmmm... we must have gotten lucky. Ordered our Met Pro June 13th and it was delivered less than a month later.
It's really odd how these things work. I don't get it at all...

The distro matters perhaps your distro ordered in March without waiting on future funds assuming someone would take it off his hand this time it was you while his distro did not place a order in till he received funds from customer in may.

#1077 7 years ago

I'd bet if you called multiple distros you could find a nib sitting somewhere

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.50
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 149.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 26.95
$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 12.95
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flato.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-delays?tu=Flato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.