Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by KCViking
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Deposit was put down for Deadpool Pro $1000 last month but ive been told now I'll be paying $1200 more as it will be produced next year
    I have AFMR LE, MMR LE and MBR LE so do I cancel and divert funds to a CCR standard edition?
    Let me know opinions

#3 2 years ago

It crossed my mind
    There is so much demand over supply for pinball machines atm
    All have the same LE no.
    Might get $50000-60000 AUD for the 3 so yes 5-6 new games

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Personally, looking at your collection I'd mix it up with a different 3 flipper game but understand that may not be your jam in which case I'd pick Deadpool over CCr. IMO out of the 4 remakes you've got the best 3

Yep agree cant get rid off the 3 LE s - played AFMR the other day and walked away saying what a game - no wonder its top 10

Having to pick a game to sell is like selling which one of your children so selling existing games wont happen - only way is increase collection!

Deadpool gives the collection more variety with its unique fun gameplay and reading the reviews sounds like its going to be a winner long term for playability and resale

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoSkills:

Personally, looking at your collection I'd mix it up with a different 3 flipper game but understand that may not be your jam in which case I'd pick Deadpool over CCr. IMO out of the 4 remakes you've got the best 3

Yep agree cant get rid off the 3 LE s - played AFMR the other day and walked away saying what a game - no wonder its top 10

Having to pick a game to sell is like selling which one of children so selling existing games wont happen - only way is increase collection!

Deadpool gives the collection more variety with its unique fun gameplay and reading the reviews sounds like its going to be a winner long term for playability and resale

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Deadpool is personally my favorite pin so I’m definitely going with that. I only played CC a few times but I never thought the original was even that great to begin with. The case for resale may potentially be in favor of CC later on but if it’s just buying for enjoyment, it’s hard to beat DP.

atm 60% DP 40% CCR

#12 2 years ago

Atm
    70% DP
    30% CCR
    Thanks for feedback

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Did you purchase through Zax or AMD? I put a deposit on a DP Prem in June, haven't heard anything regarding extra cost.

Yeah through zax

They told me if they build and ship this year you pay the current pricing $9450 for pro
    Now $9750 with connect but if they build next year mostly like Feb March you be paying $10650
    For pro

#21 2 years ago

This is the reason I’m now considering CCR standard because of the huge Stern Price rise

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Did they contact you regarding the price change? My DP Prem order is with Zax and haven't heard anything.

No, i was asking them to find out when deadpool pro is going to happen or not since I put a $1000 deposit and then i discussed the price rise/s i noticed on various websites but my deposit doesnt mean the price on paper $9450 is locked in as its not a guaranteed order because Stern cannot confirm when or if production of deadpool pro will done and/or allocated to Australian market

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MrTilt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-deadpool-pro-vs-cactus-canyon-classic?tu=MrTilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.