New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 225551)

Stern Deadpool owners – IFPA looking for some help

By ifpapinball

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image002 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

For any Deadpool owners that have a moment, we're looking to help Stern analyze the gameplay audits from the collective players base out there to see the frequency of how often various features are started. If you're interested in helping, please shoot an email of the audits from your game to "deadpoolrocks@sternpinball.com".

If you happen to be an IFPA ranked player, please send your player ID number as well in the email.

image002 (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

Are you interested in location #s or just homeowners?

#3 2 years ago

I got your email regarding the audits but wasn't clear on exactly what you were looking for. I was at my location tonite but I think I grabbed the wrong ones.

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Are you interested in location #s or just homeowners?

They are interested in location audits too crazylevi The Stern Army email after the Deadpool launch mentioned this.

#5 2 years ago

This seems like a great sign that Stern is wanting to make some changes to the code to make this game better. Super excited about this as I think it's got some great potential.

yeoldpinplayer - I don't have Jessie's personal contact info. If you do, he would probably want to help as well with the audits on his game that is on location.

#6 2 years ago

This idea *appears* to have Slim Texton's fingerprints all over it!

Slim Texton - superhero of analyzing data

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

This seems like a great sign that Stern is wanting to make some changes to the code to make this game better. Super excited about this as I think it's got some great potential.
yeoldpinplayer - I don't have Jessie's personal contact info. If you do, he would probably want to help as well with the audits on his game that is on location.

Jesse is sending them in. I emailed Billy (Pinballz head tech) but I don't know if he's interested in sending them or not.

#8 2 years ago

Stern should release a usb WiFi accessory. Supports code updates, collects audits, etc. Helpful to owners and stern.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Stern should release a usb WiFi accessory. Supports code updates, collects audits, etc. Helpful to owners and stern.

Stern is not in the business of making computer accessories. If you want one buy your own. https://bit.ly/2OzSSZp
The link goes to Newegg, three different Toshiba SD cards with Eyefi capability. You can probably find others.

#10 2 years ago

They already know the game shoots like a dump truck handles curves.

Audit that!

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Audit that!
[quoted image]

Maybe for some. Not for all.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Audit that!

I believe they actually can "Audit that" . . . there's a switch at the entrance of that shot, as well as a switch at the top of the made ramp shot.

It doesn't take much to compare those audit numbers between those two switches to help investigate what the make percentage is on that shot out in the wild.

#13 2 years ago

I'll talk to local op tonight to see if they would be interested in sending audits.

BTW. Does Lil'Deadpool Bounce (Mode 3) actually work?
Can get 1-2 modes easily (Lil'DP MBall,Frenzy), never any indication 3 is in progress or even ready to go unless I'm missing something.
P.M responses.

#14 2 years ago

Will send our gameplay audits in from our Deadpool on location. Do the game audits wipe after a code update? If so, we will only have info for the last few days since the 0.84 update...

My players are hitting the lock shot pretty regularly but ours is set at 6.7 degrees.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I'll talk to local op tonight to see if they would be interested in sending audits.
BTW. Does Deadpool Bounce (Mode 3) actually work?
Can get 1-2 modes easily, never any indication 3 is in progress or even ready to go unless I'm missing something.
P.M responses.

You talking about mini deadpool?

If so, are you completing a battle first before trying to start your 3rd one? I beleive you have to complete a battle before the next mini deadpool MB is available.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside