(Topic ID: 54408)

Stern Customer Service: Awesome, or just Adequate?

By BC_Gambit

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ed209
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balselly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 5 years ago

Haven't made a post on pinside for a while now, but I just wanted to give Stern's customer service a shout-out.

My Metallica is well out of warranty status, but was subject to having the issue with faulty decals peeling off. I attempted to fix the decal on the left side of the head, and the slightest tug ripped it. Called them hoping that they would realize the faulty decal and replace it, and even though the warranty was well expired, they sent me a replacement decal anyway, and quickly. In a world where people seem to do the bare minimum for others, this is appreciated. I know they are doing an encore run of Metallica, but they were not obligated to do anything.

Positive recognition for Stern's customer service.

Peace out Pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balselly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-customer-service-awesome-or-just-adequate?tu=balselly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.