2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rue_
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

I’m excited to try stern connect at my locations!

However has stern released info on what data their collecting?

Did they state if their going to be selling/sharing this data with anyone?

Did they state if there is a monthly fee to have the option on the machines?

I hate buck hunters coinop set up they take a large cut on games played however they offer a free credit card swipe on their game’s and handle all the merchant transactions. Their price point is $5300 for a game and typically a very fast ROI vs pinball so I’m ok with it.

If Stern plans to charge a monthly fee or a % per game played i will not go down this road unless demand is truely high enough. However i don’t believe that will be the case at my locations.

Did they say anything in the Godzilla webinar? Unfortunately i was driving and missed it all.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-connect-?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.