8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Anyone know where I can purchase a Coin Return Lever for a newer stern pinball machine?

It's a red plastic lever that pushes down on the coin mech when you push the red button on the outside of the coin door.

marco has one for williams games, but haven't been able to find one for the Stern games.

Thanks,

Chris

#2 8 years ago

Looks like I'll probablly have to buy the whole coin door mech holder to get the red plastic lever.

Happ has them, pn 42-3371-00

FYI

Chris

#3 8 years ago

I first read the title of this thread as "Stern Coin Return Lover".
    And I thought to myself, now that is the strangest post ever on Pinside.

#4 8 years ago

HaHa

I think now I will change the name of the post to that so I can claim the title "Strangest Post Ever".

Chris

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

"Stern Coin Return Lover"

As a kid I was ALWAYS checking the coin returns for change. My favorite was harvesting the pennies from the nickle / quarter candy machines. I always had a paper clip in my pocket to help finesse the coin out of the slot.

It was never about the money... it was the "quest" if liberating that coin!

My 2¢.... even though I made much more than 2¢
    faz

#6 7 years ago

Modern Sterns use coin doors built by Happ Controls. If you need a part for one, Happ sells every part on the doors. Only problem is that now Happ has a steep minimum order policy. So it's best to order from a Happ Controls distributor or you can also order it right from the parts counter of your local Stern pinball distributor.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-coin-return-lever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.