Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 133 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by sebseb12
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
    e3323c86479e13059c6377f4c74106922125b82d_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 8 years ago

Yeah really he could have come up with some crazy new issue. Plenty of people bitch about the horn inserts too

#102 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What's not wrapped up on Xmen? I thought that game was pretty bad ass! Just some wiz mode dark Phoenix related?

How about you can't reset the villains and end up into oblivion?

#103 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinworthy:

Yeah really he could have come up with some crazy new issue. Plenty of people bitch about the horn inserts too

If you put f*in insert on an f*in palyfield it's meant to do something more than just to f*in light up. Short of that. Don;t put the damninsert on the playfield. It's that simple.

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Is this after you achieve DarkPhoenix? Villains access DP correct? You have to complete them all or just start them so they are blinking to start DP?

Collecting each Xmen character gets Danger room, complete them all or start them all and complete Magneto multi-ball correct?

Whats going on with the villain modes that stops progression in the game?

#105 8 years ago

I had the second to last version and everything seemed fine.

#106 8 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

I had the second to last version and everything seemed fine.

Can Xmen be finished yes or no?

#107 8 years ago

Can Xmen be finished yes or no?

Yes, absolutely it can. We've done it here a few times.

#108 8 years ago

Well when I had my xmen. And tested it with the glass off after the "final" most recent update. Once starting dark Phoenix and collecting the jackpots/ scoring frenzy. Essentially beating it. You are unable to light any other characters, or start modes.
    No character inserts will light or collect to try again. On any ball after.

Yes things score, but any mode/ character progression to danger room or dark Phoenix a second time is impossible.
    But you can still light locks for multiball.

#109 8 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

Well when I had my xmen. And tested it with the glass off after the final most recent update after starting dark Phoenix and collecting the jackpots. Essentially beating it. You are unable to light any other characters, or start modes.
    No character inserts will light to try a second time.
    Yes things score, but any progression to danger room or dark Phoenix a second time is impossible.

Is there an actual "super jackpot" that beats the mode?

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

And you are just a Troll, trying to get your jollies by being as rude and annoying as you can.
    I like how you keep fanning the flames of this otherwise dead topic.
    Gary and Stern have made me money as an operator.
    I have friends that work for Stern, I respect their livelihood and don't try to ruin their company. (In the disguise of being a concerned customer)
    I enjoy playing Stern pinballs.
    My Stern games have held their value, they are a great value as an operator. (Pro versions)
    So yes, guilty of being a fanboy of what helps me and others enjoy life.
    Also, put one of those hallowed B/W games next to a stern, let Anyone play them(that haven't been brainwashed by pinside), and ask them what the difference is, or what is lacking in either machine.
    Nobody will say "code"

You don't care about code because your business is catering to casual pinball players.
    People who put a few dollars in your machines.
    They don't care about or question code because they don't own the machines.
    They play your pins for an hour or more, and that is the extent of their investment.
    You sell older pins to pin stores that sell new and used pins, and get a fair value plus the revenue earned from your machines.
    They probably give you a good deal if you are trading a machine for a newer machine.
    It is win win for you.
    You don't understand the household owner.
    If you buy a car with a feature, and the dealer makes you wait a year to enjoy the feature, I guarantee you will be p*ssed unless you are a car rental service similar to your pin arcade.
    It isn't a dead topic.
    It is dead to you because you have no stake with code.
    You make money regardless of code.
    If the game doesn't make a lot of money, you put the pin on the chopping block.
    Waiting a year for product support is telling customers that Stern employees/Gary aren't taking pride in their products.
    I don't care if Stern is the only pin manufacturer.
    It doesn't give them the right to treat paying customers like sh*t.
    Getting better code is called good customer support.
    If you knew anything about business, you would understand this concept instead of pandering to a name-brand.

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Is there an actual "super jackpot" that beats the mode?

No its just a scoring mode where every shot is a jackpot. But kind of like power down on JM. Hit all the lit shots that change around the playfield unlimited until you finally drain. Each shot keeps the timer going. Awesome animations.

I believe the timer on DP is 16 min. If I remember right. And I tried with the glass off to see what happens after the full time. Spoilers.... Nothing.
    It just keeps going.
    But once the mode ends (you drain) you can never try to get there again in the same game.

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dis_Pinballer:

You don't care about code because your business is catering to casual pinball players.
    People who put a few dollars in your machines.
    They don't care about or question code because they don't own the machines.
    They play your pins for an hour or more, and that is the extent of their investment.
    You sell older pins to pin stores that sell new and used pins, and get a fair value plus the revenue earned from your machines.
    They probably give you a good deal if you are trading a machine for a newer machine.
    It is win win for you.
    You don't understand the household owner.
    If you buy a car with a feature, and the dealer makes you wait a year to enjoy the feature, I guarantee you will be p*ssed unless you are a car rental service similiar to your pin arcade.
    It isn't a dead topic.
    It is dead to you because you have no stake with code.
    You make money regardless of code.
    If the game doesn't make a lot of money, you put the pin on the chopping block.
    Waiting a year for product support is telling customers that Stern employees/Gary aren't taking pride in their products.
    I don't care if Stern is the only pin manufacturer.
    It doesn't give them the right to treat paying customers like sh*t.
    Getting better code is called good customer support.

I'm a "household owner" and I've had few complaints with code, my specific one that sticks was the long time it took to get Xmen to a high level and I think they did that.

Even avengers is complete, it could use some polish but it's complete.

#113 8 years ago
    Quoted from erak:

No its just a scoring mode where every shot is a jackpot. But kind of lije power down on JM. Hit all the lit shots unlimited until you finally drain. Awesome animations.
    But once the mode ends you can never try to get there again in the same game.

I see, interesting, so yeah, could use a little polish too like avengers. Lyman seems to put in a lot of his own time to get new code revisions. I don't know much about Ropp but he might not have these games at home or maybe just doesn't have the time to do that once he punches out.

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

The sad thing is, you're not talking about code objectively; you're just throwing out bombs and insults.
    Gary has stated that he believes it's best to produce games and keep the factory workers working, and that code gets fixed after the games are released. YOU don't agree with his opinion and you're the one attacking him with comments about vodka, and statements that he doesn't care about customers.
    You're the one who sank thousands into a StarTrek pinball machine that wasn't fully coded. Stern never promised anything with respect to code. No guarantee as to depth, no guarantee as to timing, and no guarantee that you would like it, once finished. You chose to buy it at first glance. Like it or not, it's this buying approach that is the cause of your grief.
    It's just sad that you would start a post like this, trashing the only real producer of pinball machines currently and personally attacking Gary, who has kept pinball alive for the past decade when nobody else could. (Not to mention their recent success with titles like ACDC, Metallica, and The Walking Dead -arguably some of the best pins ever made)
    If you're not happy with your StarTrek, I'm pretty certain that you could sell it for more than you paid, even after playing it for over a year.
    And yet, you continue to whine and complain more than the guys who lost money to Predator or Jpop.
    You're a SadSack my friend. Not certain if this is another account for you, or if you're just the same type of person he is/was, but you're like pinball cancer and your threads should be deleted. There's zero interest in discussing anything, it's just a sad plea for attention.

Delete my thread for voicing an opinion...
    Maybe you need to move to a Communist country where freedom of speech is frowned on.
    You are the SadSack for attacking me for a differing opinion.
    Gary treats his customers like sh*t because of the horrible code support.
    There are a lot of people on Pinside that feel the same way.
    Most products sold have some sort of reasonable support.

#115 8 years ago

I got an X-men for X-mas. It's way sweet! I went through the game and both the Danger Room and Dark Phoenix played as they should. I didn't get to qualify it a second time on that game. I was able to play villain modes after I get through the DP Wiz-mode. I wonder if this is like Addams Family where you have to drain the ball to be able to qualify for the tour after you play it during a game?

More seriously, I would like to take a moment and say that Donavan is a super-solid operator who makes sure his decks play great. When I find one of his tables out in the wild and it isn't tip-top, I shoot him a message and the next time I see it. It plays as it should (with whatever software is installed in it). Now even if the industry has shifted towards the hobbyist, the driving force are STILL the ops. Not us individual pinball collectors. This has been true in the past and it will be in the future because people like him ARE BUYING NEW GAMES. These are the people who keep the production lines at Stern, JJP and other companies moving. If it wasn't for the operators, pinball would truly be a hobbyist's game and maybe not even around at all. Oh yeah... he aso runs monthly tourneys, leagues, travels to the big events (and wins), and he's also the best pinball player in this time zone. So, he pretty much lives it. Every day. While I'm a decent player and have a few games on location, he's a much better pinball player and operator. When we talk about stuff like this, I listen to him very carefully (esp. when talking about buying games). He takes these matters very seriously because his livelihood depends on it.

Now Pat Lawlor had a great interview with Shaggy on the This Old Pinball Podcast where he talked about TZ being the worst thing he could have done. He admitted that he got lost in his own hype and forgot to give ops a great game that would be reliable on site. That's the reason why ops want a TAF and drop TZ's all day long. Reliability. Now Stern games are simpler mechanically. Even the home brew designs are simpler (Look at the Archer Project and consider the creativity balanced with the mechanics on the game) than most of the PF designs of the 90's. Stern comes out with new designs and art packages many times a year, but the demands of the minority require deeper and more complex rulesets and stratgegies. When games first come out, they work. After a few years, they are tuned, refined and dialed. Many times this happens after players find an "exploit" in the rules of a deck. B/W rarely made changes in code after on site play testing was completed. Gottlieb/Premier/DE had faster turn around times and they hardly ever updated code. The next game's production was the focus of the team now. Stern is GOING BACK and spending time, money and resources to make their games better. In some cases, this comes purely at the expense of passionate programmers who put their own time into the games, to make them as perfect as they can. Is it ideal, no. Could it be better, sure. But I am not going to hold it against them. I'm going to trust them to do their jobs the best they can with the resources they have. Yeah. I have talked to Lyman and Keith. And the first thing I tell them is "Thank you. My life is better for the work you have done." And they smile. It's a beautiful thing.

In summary, people like DNO (and the global driving operators who are not on these forums) are the ones swinging the bat. People like you and me are coming up later and in much smaller influential amounts. When we start handing pinball companies checks with lots of zeroes behind them, we might have some weight to throw around. But we don't. So please, know your place in the chain of pinball importance. If you really think that you are making pinball better by posting on this forum in this manner, great. Keep telling yourself that. But I'm not here to be angry. I'm here to have fun and talk pinball.

Still, I wish that my 1980 Nine-Ball's code was updated though...

sigh...

#116 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I'm a "household owner" and I've had few complaints with code, my specific one that sticks was the long time it took to get Xmen to a high level and I think they did that.
    Even Avengers is complete, it could use some polish but it's complete.

It took them forever to fix the Xmen code.
    They need better turnaround for code updates.
    ST is the same story.
    Waiting 1 year for an update is ridiculous.
    Hire more software engineers.
    Avengers isn't complete.
    A lot of people aren't happy with the current state of the code.
    It needs an update.
    Stern never addresses these issues.
    He sticks his head in the sand.
    They have a new building, but can't hire software engineers.

#117 8 years ago

Maybe you need to move to a Communist country where freedom of speech is frowned on.
    Gary treats his customers like sh*t because of the horrible code support.
    There are a lot of people on Pinside that feel the same way.
    Most products sold have some sort of reasonable support.

Or you could add something substantial to your "post" instead of stomping your feet around in it like a 4 year old.

One thing people can do is stop setting games up so easy with easy extra balls or whatever they pitch them at, setting games at 5 ball to start with. Keep the glass on and challenge yourself, I'm calling out all the cupcakes.

#118 8 years ago

It took them forever to fix the Xmen code.
    They need better turnaround for code updates.
    ST is the same story.
    Waiting 1 year for an update is ridiculous.
    Hire more software engineers.
    Avengers isn't complete.
    A lot of people aren't happy with the current state of the code.
    It needs an update.
    Stern never addresses these issues.
    He sticks his head in the sand.
    They have a new building, but can't hire software engineers.

What's the current complaint that avengers isn't complete?

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Even Avengers is complete, it could use some polish but it's complete.

Totally agree. Most older non spike games are complete rules wise. But need bug fixes or tweaking to finish them off.

Hopefully they get it.
    The games I think that really need bug fixes at the moment are Avengers and ST.

As far as all other recent non Spike games they seem pretty finished.
    Anything else is a bonus.

Xmen. Complete game. But no victory lap.

Iron Man. Complete game. A super skill shot would have been a nice addition.

Metallica. Complete awesome game

TWD. Complete great game.

ACDC. Inserts that really don't tie in to the game is wierd. But overall it seems complete.

Mustang. Seems complete but I haven't had lots of time on one.

Avengers. A couple of bugs only. And animations that should have been fixed over 1.5 years ago. But a full game is there.

Star Trek. Missing sounds, or sounds getting cut off on mode starts and a few timer bugs that mess up progressing. But overall a full game experience is there. 10 months since last update.

Do I support the how Stern handles code? Hell NO!
    But they seem to be getting a bit better. Am I a Stern fan boy? Nope. But I am a pinball fanboy. And anything, anyone or ideas that help owners or buyers of pins get what that paid for. Or helps improve their Pinball buying experience. Or improves the games they own I fully support.

#120 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

What's the current complaint that Avengers isn't complete?

For the Vs. modes, allow the user to go in the settings and select the number of shots required to win each Vs. mode (I believe there is already a setting for the amount of ball save time for Vs. modes which is good, but it would be much more fun to be able to also set in the settings the number of shots required to finish the modes to make them more achievable based on the player's abilities)
    -when extra ball is lit make the Black Widow shot send the ball to the Hulk VUK/scoop (make an option in the software for the diverter to divert and send the ball to the Hulk VUK instead of the left habitrail/inlane). Trying to shoot the scoop/hole directly for extra ball is frustrating and pure luck most of the time
    -Lower the multipliers that the Nick Fury shot awards by about half (those multipliers are far too unbalanced in relation to the rest of the scoring)
    -double the multiplier bonus for the pop bumper lanes to make them more valuable (there are six pop bumper lane lights so it is not easy to rack up those multipliers so why not make them more rewarding)
    -combos would add some extra fun to the shot making and since the shots are tight they could be made a little more valuable than most wide open games (the menu system already has placeholders for combos), also initials for combo champion and maybe best combo like in Spider-Man
    -Attract sounds when flippers pressed (a simple request)
    -Thor flasher bug
    -Fix the H target reset problem as described in the posts above
    -Battle for Earth add animations

#121 8 years ago

For the Vs. modes, allow the user to go in the settings and select the number of shots required to win each Vs. mode (I believe there is already a setting for the amount of ball save time for Vs. modes which is good, but it would be much more fun to be able to also set in the settings the number of shots required to finish the modes to make them more achievable based on the player's abilities)
    -when extra ball is lit make the Black Widow shot send the ball to the Hulk VUK/scoop (make an option in the software for the diverter to divert and send the ball to the Hulk VUK instead of the left habitrail/inlane). Trying to shoot the scoop/hole directly for extra ball is frustrating and pure luck most of the time
    -Lower the multipliers that the Nick Fury shot awards by about half (those multipliers are far too unbalanced in relation to the rest of the scoring)
    -double the multiplier bonus for the pop bumper lanes to make them more valuable (there are six pop bumper lane lights so it is not easy to rack up those multipliers so why not make them more rewarding)
    -combos would add some extra fun to the shot making and since the shots are tight they could be made a little more valuable than most wide open games (the menu system already has placeholders for combos), also initials for combo champion and maybe best combo like in Spider-Man
    -Thor flasher bug

Combos added in was the one thing I thought it really needed.

Menu adjustments to make the modes easier to complete is one thing I'll never be on board with. Challenge yourself!

#122 8 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Or you could add something substantial to your "post" instead of stomping your feet around in it like a 4 year old.
    One thing people can do is stop setting games up so easy with easy extra balls or whatever they pitch them at, setting games at 5 ball to start with. Keep the glass on and challenge yourself, I'm calling out all the cupcakes.

I am not stomping my feet.
    I am talking about a problem.
    Waiting ridiculous amount of time for code is just plain bad.
    I am not unhappy with the current state of ST, but it took forever to get a code update.
    People are still waiting for code on other pins.
    Stern has had this problem for years, and hasn't done much to fix the problem.
    They delete fb posts, and ban people for bringing up the code issues.
    Posts that were concerns, and not nasty attacks.
    They treat customers poorly.
    The pins are expensive.
    Most expensive products are accompanied with platinum support from other companies.
    Stern shouldn't be any different.
    I am not going to paint a rainbow pic of Gary and Stern.
    It has nothing to do about me stomping my feet.
    This post was for people to voice their issues or become educated with the issues.
    Some people attack others for negative Stern talk.
    If people fling mud, I can fling mud back.
    The post was to discuss the issue, and speculate on when/what pins are going to get code.
    Gary is the owner, and can fix these problems.

#123 8 years ago

I am not unhappy with the current state of ST, but it took forever to get a code update.
    The pins are expensive.
    Most expensive products are accompanied with platinum support from other companies.
    This post was for people to voice their issues or become educated with the issues.
    The post was to discuss the issue, and speculate on when/what pins are going to get code.

NIB pins are expensive but can you find one for less money than a Stern Pro?

You are shooting off in too many directions, focus on specifics.

Edit----how do they treat customers poorly other than being tight lipped on code update timeframes.

Yes, their FB sucks, I've been perm banned for awhile and they made it worse hiring that hack Jared to run shit.

#124 8 years ago

I do believe he is doing the best he can with what he has. The issue of design/artwork/hardware dev cycles as compared to software and platform dev cycles has been around for quite a while. DE basically copied sys 11 boards to make their own games keep up with B/W. I am also not sure that throwing more programmers at the problem is going to make the issues go away. This is something that I do not know much about, but I will say that the more we see from Stern following up on a game after a release is a good thing.

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I got an X-men for X-mas. It's way sweet! I went through the game and both the Danger Room and Dark Phoenix played as they should. I didn't get to qualify it a second time on that game. I was able to play villain modes after I get through the DP Wiz-mode. I wonder if this is like Addams Family where you have to drain the ball to be able to qualify for the tour after you play it during a game?
    More seriously, I would like to take a moment and say that Donavan is a super-solid operator who makes sure his decks play great. When I find one of his tables out in the wild and it isn't tip-top, I shoot him a message and the next time I see it. It plays as it should (with whatever software is installed in it). Now even if the industry has shifted towards the hobbyist, the driving force are STILL the ops. Not us individual pinball collectors. This has been true in the past and it will be in the future because people like him ARE BUYING NEW GAMES. These are the people who keep the production lines at Stern, JJP and other companies moving. If it wasn't for the operators, pinball would truly be a hobbyist's game and maybe not even around at all. Oh yeah... he aso runs monthly tourneys, leagues, travels to the big events (and wins), and he's also the best pinball player in this time zone. So, he pretty much lives it. Every day. While I'm a decent player and have a few games on location, he's a much better pinball player and operator. When we talk about stuff like this, I listen to him very carefully (esp. when talking about buying games). He takes these matters very seriously because his livelihood depends on it.
    Now Pat Lawlor had a great interview with Shaggy on the This Old Pinball Podcast where he talked about TZ being the worst thing he could have done. He admitted that he got lost in his own hype and forgot to give ops a great game that would be reliable on site. That's the reason why ops want a TAF and drop TZ's all day long. Reliability. Now Stern games are simpler mechanically. Even the home brew designs are simpler (Look at the Archer Project and consider the creativity balanced with the mechanics on the game) than most of the PF designs of the 90's. Stern comes out with new designs and art packages many times a year, but the demands of the minority require deeper and more complex rulesets and stratgegies. When games first come out, they work. After a few years, they are tuned, refined and dialed. Many times this happens after players find an "exploit" in the rules of a deck. B/W rarely made changes in code after on site play testing was completed. Gottlieb/Premier/DE had faster turn around times and they hardly ever updated code. The next game's production was the focus of the team now. Stern is GOING BACK and spending time, money and resources to make their games better. In some cases, this comes purely at the expense of passionate programmers who put their own time into the games, to make them as perfect as they can. Is it ideal, no. Could it be better, sure. But I am not going to hold it against them. I'm going to trust them to do their jobs the best they can with the resources they have. Yeah. I have talked to Lyman and Keith. And the first thing I tell them is "Thank you. My life is better for the work you have done." And they smile. It's a beautiful thing.
    In summary, people like DNO (and the global driving operators who are not on these forums) are the ones swinging the bat. People like you and me are coming up later and in much smaller influential amounts. When we start handing pinball companies checks with lots of zeroes behind them, we might have some weight to throw around. But we don't. So please, know your place in the chain of pinball importance. If you really think that you are making pinball better by posting on this forum in this manner, great. Keep telling yourself that. But I'm not here to be angry. I'm here to have fun and talk pinball.
    Still, I wish that my 1980 Nine-Ball's code was updated though...
    sigh...

Great edit! Thank you.

If I may summarize, know your fucking roll!

#126 8 years ago

The pins are expensive.

Honestly I'm not trying to start an argument but you kinda went about this the wrong way.
    Saying that Gary is a drunk, greedy etc. Really didn't help your complaint. And most people would see that as trolling.

Like you said Pinball is an expensive platinum
    purchase.

If you went into a store and had a complaint about product support and starting accusing the owner of being a drunk and greedy where
    would that get you. I'll tell you, thrown out and laughed at. People around you would think you were having a temper tantrum. Like a 4 year old.

And, yes. I totally agree that Stern's code support and release timing sucks. And they need to hire new/more talent.

So why not just leave it at that. People will disagree. Everyone has an opinion. And some of those that do agree will tend not to post comments that in a thread that start the way this one did. So you alienated yourself.

I can understand your frustration. Many others are frustrated too. Believe me, Stern knows it.
    Gary knows it.

When they make the change is another story.
    Remember the internet is forever.
    Stern can delete FB posts all they want. Search "Stern Pinball" or "Stern Pinball code" or "Stern pinball facebook" and see what comes up.

They can't delete that. But they can eventually change so its good reviews rather than bad that are the first results.

The only way Stern can change that, is to actually change.

And now that Stern's Facebook page lets you rate the company and write a review.
    Why not voice your opinion there. But in a professional manner. So it doesn't just look like someone trolling their page.

#127 8 years ago

There is actually a better solution to solving this problem which has already worked. Use distributors and operators as "your voice". They are a better "medium" including response of tech issues related to code. Several distributors are REALLY GOOD at customer service for private collector sales relations as an interface with Stern.

Stern actually does listen when they start making a lot of noise and order sales drop due to complaints, including things like quality control as well.

Even today over 60% of complete sales are still going to operators worldwide, many which pass through less than 10 major distributor hands in the USA.

I cannot speak fully for countries internationally, as I do not follow Europe, but this does apply to Canada as well.

This takes some of the weight off the consumer.

#128 8 years ago

-Thor flasher bug

This huge list is mostly feature requests and has nothing to do with the code being incomplete.

#129 8 years ago

It's not your opinion that I'm attacking, it's your comments about Gary and the fact that you started off with personal attacks. And despite what you may think, there are limits to freedom of speech, or the KKK would be running TV ads.
    If you don't like Stern and the way they handle code and provide customer support, you're encouraged to purchase machines from the other manufacturers.
    In other words: Sell your game at a profit and get out of the hobby as it's clearly not what you were expecting.

On a forum where people share their appreciation for pinball, and in a world where most others think we're all crazy for having these things, do you have to find a way to be as negative as can be, or could you possibly try to offer some constructive criticism?

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chambahz:

In other words: Sell your game at a profit and get out of the hobby as it's clearly not what you were expecting

Your reply is a tad condescending; not everyone has the same expectations from a hobby.

Quoted from Chambahz:

do you have to find a way to be as negative as can be, or could you possibly try to offer some constructive criticism?

The tone and measure of your last reply can be construed in a negative light also

#131 8 years ago
    Quoted from Circus_Animal:

And how did that turn out for B/W?

It turned out that slot machines were a better return for their money. Much as we hate it, they made good money with slots until they sold out to Scientific Games.

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Cannon inserts dont seem to do anything different, or at least the code for them is not finished

There were canon modes when the pro first came out.You shoot canon all over playfield to many drains they got rid of them

#133 8 years ago

I hope the wwe code will be updated this week (but this seems difficult).
    It's almost a year that the flipper is done.
    There is a GI bug is really annoying.
    On Facebook, he wrote:
    soon, very soon, stay connected,,,,
    but still waiting

There are 133 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-code-updates-1/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.