(Topic ID: 301098)

Stern can we please get a new South Park?

By V8haha

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pingrrrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clapping-timmy-burch.gif
    south-park-eric-cartman.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

It’s been 20 plus years since South Park was built and if you look at the current prices people are paying big bucks for average examples.

We all know the game play is average but on location this game still earns well! People love the theme! I think a new game with a new layout could be a smash hit!

South Park is still as big as it was 20 years ago and there is so much new material to go off of.

Please operator's are dying for another updated example!

Stern what do you think?

Who else would be in for a new South Park pin?

#6 2 years ago

The theme is A+ for locations could you imagine if the game play was A+ as well?

#18 2 years ago

I made a similar post 8 years ago for TMNT. Stern definitely pays attention to this kind of stuff!

South Park definitely still earns but a new version would be a huge earner. I could justify buying one for every posible location.

Funny thing is i see 10 year old kids still drawn to the old South Park game. It’s what they choose to put their quarters in. Kinda surprising.

It’s a great theme for an extremely wide age group. 10-50 easily

Family and adult mode could definitely be possible in the settings!

I’m sure this is on Sterns radar… the more buzz about it the better.

#21 2 years ago

“I would love to see a South Park remake, but I think the odds are near zero.”

I wouldn’t say that.
    I’m not asking for a remake of the old game but a brand new example. New layout new art LCD screen.

I would hope however they kept the rules pretty straight forward for beginner players.

I bet we see this title again in the next 5 years.

#29 2 years ago

Yea their extremely wealthy but i also think it’s something they would enjoy to see. Obviously they were excited about the first one so i imagine they would be excited about it again.

Casa Bonita multi ball bring it on! Haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider V8haha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-can-we-please-get-a-new-south-park?tu=V8haha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.