Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by oropuro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mila.png
    referee-flag.jpg
    images-3.jpeg
    #1 11 years ago

Call of Duty would be a great title! Black Ops LE version. Sign me up. Thoughts?

#2 11 years ago

Perfect, would draw in a brazillian younger player too!!!! I want this on the translite.

images-3.jpegimages-3.jpeg

#3 11 years ago

That would be money! I agree btw, it would bring in younger players. However I'm not sure how the overseas buyers would receive it.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from tpellowe:

However I'm not sure how the overseas buyers would receive it.

Id imagine the English would be good with it, full steam ahead!!

#5 11 years ago

Grand Theft Auto FTW!

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Grand Theft Auto FTW!

meh...

#7 11 years ago

Respect the Vice City!

#8 11 years ago

Both GTA and CoD would tank as pinball licenses. Casual gamers do not buy $5000 machines, and a lot of hardcore gamers are seriously tiring of CoD.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from RudeDogg1:

I wouldn't buy it

Why not? Theme? Thanks

#11 11 years ago

Yup not a great fan of the games I preferred the older cod's I think it would make a dull pinball theme tbh

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from tpellowe:

That would be money! I agree btw, it would bring in younger players. However I'm not sure how the overseas buyers would receive it.

If my son is a representative example, I guess it would be well received here... Seen him playing CoD all day!

#13 11 years ago

Halo would probably be a good choice, still very popular and ever so slightly less serious than a real-life war theme like CoD.

#14 11 years ago

I think the series Call of Duty is just way over used. Maybe they can change the look of a level and give you 3 new guns. Reprint same game and charge a premium as if it is state of the art and new.

Just my opinion. I would not like them and stopped playing the vid a few clones ago.

#15 11 years ago

Hell... Yes!!!! S awesome if they did this

#16 11 years ago

There are some other example of games
    Assassins creed, gears of war, metal gear solid, halo, bioshock,resident evil. Battlefield,splinter cell
    Tekken, (what about another street fighter pin)
    I do like cod but there are other themes out there which will be a better pin

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from PW79:

Respect the Vice City!

Never could stand the graphics on the Grand Thefts, Rockstar games were just subpar, gameplay was good though. Would the pin have a mode where you can beat a hooker you just paid and take your money back?

#18 11 years ago

It better

Bitches be tripping anyway spending it on cocaine & a Kate Spade purse

#19 11 years ago

Nope.
    No Thanks.

I would take a DOOM game though.

#20 11 years ago

not interested

#22 11 years ago

It's a good theme. Very well known franchise.

#23 11 years ago

Hitting targets or shots could be "Kills"
    Drains, would be "Deaths"

If you get a "kill streak", it could unlock a mode like "Attack Chopper".

Lots of content here.

#24 11 years ago

Yep when was the last gun themed game if any??? I think it would be good..

#25 11 years ago

Maybe COD would work if there were modes like STTNG. One could be a hostage rescue, one could be destroying a chopper, etc.

I would prefer a GTA pin, but it would be deeper than TSPP and LOTR combined.

#26 11 years ago

Me love COD me play long time me play everyday... Me love pwning n00bs... Haha look me up big sepe xbl well pwn together on black ops two!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Maybe COD would work if there were modes like STTNG. One could be a hostage rescue, one could be destroying a chopper, etc.
    I would prefer a GTA pin, but it would be deeper than TSPP and LOTR combined.

Heck, WOZ is going to be deeper than TSPP and LOTR combined!

#28 11 years ago

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

referee-flag.jpgreferee-flag.jpg

#29 11 years ago

nope. they have the video game, that is released every year. I can play that on my PS3. pinball should not include COD

#30 11 years ago

My kids aren't allowed to play CoD.

Expecting a pin based on an M rated video game to attract children is foolish.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

Expecting a pin based on an M rated video game to attract children is foolish.

True, but the other day, I saw kids with their parents at my local Target buying the most recent COD and Bioshock Infinite, both rated M. Maybe it's just lazy parenting but I do know that there are MANY adult COD players.

#32 11 years ago

If the target is adults I agree it might make a decent theme. Not my style, I won't play CoD either, but at least it's not Marvel or another old white rock band.

If we're going to go from a current video game series I would greatly prefer Resident Evil.

#33 11 years ago

I play cod everyday with my little bro who lives 1200 miles away... Based on who I've played with on there I would say at least 25% are children under 12 ... 50 % are teens and the other 25% would be in the M rank. And out of 400k players online Xbox live AT ANY TIME (release week millions online at any given time) that's a pretty decent following

#34 11 years ago

A pin isn't going to drag those kids away from the actual game to an arcade to play a pin based on the game.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from ChadTower:

A pin isn't going to drag those kids away from the actual game to an arcade to play a pin based on the game.

It would if you could only get chemical weapon unlocks by playing the pin. Failing that, naked chicks with guns as a skinned player unlock should suffice.

#36 11 years ago

Yeah, let's attract kids with naked chick unlocks. :p

CoD might be a decent theme but let's not even try to pretend it would be for children.

#37 11 years ago

If the target is adults I agree it might make a decent theme. Not my style, I won't play CoD either, but at least it's not Marvel or another old white rock band.
    If we're going to go from a current video game series I would greatly prefer Resident Evil.

Resident Evil would be money as well!!! Highly agree.

Mila.pngMila.png

#38 11 years ago

maybe off the game, but certainly not off the movies. Movies are terrible compared to the game.

#39 11 years ago

Why mess around with a kiddie game like COD? Save your time go straight to Battlefield.

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

maybe off the game, but certainly not off the movies. Movies are terrible compared to the game.

We do have a "bad movie good pin" tradition to uphold, I suppose.

Besides, I like the movies. They're fun.

#41 11 years ago

I'd buy a Resident Evil NIB.

Evil Dead would be a fun theme, if they used the original trilogy.

A Justice League pin would be groovy too.

And of course, The Walking Dead pin would be a huge deal.

#42 11 years ago

Disneyland pin
    Walking dead pin
    Fantastic four pin
    Revenge from the revenge from mars pin (aka men in black pin)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-call-of-duty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.