Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by zacaj
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 62 days ago

I'm getting 7 flashes then a faint solid green. I can feel the coin lockout coil engage. The game's original test mode comes up and I can cycle through that and activate various tests. Credits register on the credit display when a quarter is passed through the coin slot, but I can't get the game to start. The displays continuously cycle through 1's up to 7's kinda like it's Alltek's test mode that's being activated. The clock jumpers on the MPU are both set to the left and the proper game is set on its bank of dip switches. Game features have also been set using the long bank of dip switches.

Is this just flaky connections on the right side of the MPU or something else? Here's a video of it:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dCPrFN3WxiAgjDmJA

#2 61 days ago

That's normal for the Big Game attract mode. They were showing off their seven digits

I'd check the switch test for the start button

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 19.95
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside