Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by roar
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 5.48.04 AM (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210802-232701_Outlook (resized).jpg
    biggame (resized).png
    IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0120 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

Sweet! Will this be the official thread for all things big game playfields? Thanks

#8 3 years ago

Yep. I’m on the 100% will pay in full once they are available to ship. Not willing to prepay though, for obvious reasons.

1 week later
    #24 3 years ago

Hey John. Once the art is done, can you post it here so we can give it a once over and make sure it looks okay?

Thanks!

3 months later
    #42 2 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Still waiting on a update on finished art. Price would be $800 US + shipping cost. There are other costs coming up with Classic Stern if licensing is required.

Will you be posting the final art when it’s completed? I would like to see it before buying anything.

Thanks.

1 month later
    #49 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gabbo:

Keep me in the loop please im very interested thanks

Unfortunately John is closing up shop, so we will have to hope someone else picks up this project. Enjoy the retirement John!!

#51 2 years ago

I guess his business wasn’t financially viable anymore and he sold all his assets.

#53 2 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

This is tragic.
    Now that CPR can do widebodies perhaps they will make one.

Would be awesome, but they said to me in the past they don’t believe there is sufficient interest to make it worth their while. We shall see. I hope they change their mind. I know John said he sold his assets to someone other than CPR.

#55 2 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Not sure I understand that when it's darn hard to fine a clean playfield on this title as most have some wear, most notably of course, on the bingo cards. Then again,
    not very many produced in the first place.
    Here's goes a big "oh well."
    Thanks for the update cw.
    Appreciate the info.

Right there with ya brother. Happy 4th to you and yours!

1 month later
    #67 2 years ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

My understanding is their are multiple groups working towards new playfields for Big Game.

Who’s doing them? Timeframe?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-big-game-playfield?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.