Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by greatwichjohn
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210802-232701_Outlook (resized).jpg
    biggame (resized).png
    IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0120 (resized).JPG

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 10 months ago

Mirco I am working on this title. Do not want to waste hundreds or more on this project if you have it in the works.

#2 10 months ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Mirco I am working on this title. Do not want to waste hundreds or more on this project if you have it in the works.

"Mirco, I am working on this title."
    "I Do not want to waste hundreds, or more, on this project, if you have it in the works."
    Love all you hard work greatwich. A toast to future playfields.

#3 10 months ago

Sweet! Will this be the official thread for all things big game playfields? Thanks

#4 10 months ago

Hopefully so Mirco is a wild card in his wanting to be the only dominant playfield producer. The small guys & even CPR can be hurt by his producing the same title at the same time! I am just trying to focus on doing playfields that no one is interested in making. I will post the Big Game Playfield developement progress here. Here is the initial file being used which needs help. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGFbm0cXq9HDgREJPaD5M-snQeMnAAE9/view
    Carl in Halifax is trying to improve the art. A donor playfield is here in Halifax to use to check art & do cnc. Test print on clear film has been done, & I will get on Monday.

#5 10 months ago

this is amazing news. my only stern keeper will be getting a upgrade.

#6 10 months ago

Great News John!

I am definitely on the interested list. I'll be watching your progress -- not sure what I can do to help but if there is a way I'll offer it!

I'd even send you my playfield if it would help (of course I'd have to yank it out of the cabinet)!

#7 10 months ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

Great News John!
    I am definitely on the interested list. I'll be watching your progress -- not sure what I can do to help but if there is a way I'll offer it!
    I'd even send you my playfield if it would help (of course I'd have to yank it out of the cabinet)!

I have a extra original if he needs it, might save you a little trouble

#8 10 months ago

Yep. I’m on the 100% will pay in full once they are available to ship. Not willing to prepay though, for obvious reasons.

#9 10 months ago

I will buy one from the first person who gets it to market.

#10 10 months ago

Did someone say Big Game playfield?
    Outstanding!

#11 10 months ago

Im interested as well

#12 10 months ago

I'm buying. Was just saying the other day how I'm in if there is a repro made.

#13 10 months ago

Art is being worked on locally.

IMG_0120 (resized).JPG
    #14 10 months ago

I am in for sure. Put me on the list.

#15 10 months ago

That starter art scan is only 200dpi, doesn't scan have to be 300-600dpi to get a good final print quality?
    Or is that just a low rez version for easier viewing here?
    It looks good zoomed in on photoshop!

#16 10 months ago

Note: I just realized that Big Game art work/fonts are done by hand...
    ------ The fonts are not all centered into the round lens/inserts...
    ------ Question; is the artwork going to be better center aligned ?
    ------ or is the art work going to be asis?

#17 10 months ago

Nice, glad this is being done!

#18 10 months ago

following

#19 10 months ago

looks like you are going to get to do my playfield swap.

#20 10 months ago

I believe the file is better than 200 dpi. It needs a lot of work but it is under way by Carl here in Halifax.

#21 10 months ago

Definitely following !

#22 10 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. I’m on the 100% will pay in full once they are available to ship. Not willing to prepay though, for obvious reasons.

I'll buy one and I don;t even own one....yet.

#23 10 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll buy one and I don;t even own one....yet.

Now THAT'S planning ahead!

#24 10 months ago

Hey John. Once the art is done, can you post it here so we can give it a once over and make sure it looks okay?

Thanks!

#25 10 months ago

If people would like to check on the finished art file please pm me & I will see. With all the stuff going on lately with Mirco & his non response to me. It is not safe to freely post up the finished work.

#26 10 months ago

Note: Ebay has NOS Big Game playfield that is damaged...
    But, most of the art work is good.

#27 10 months ago

Pass too much for me. Thanks

#28 10 months ago

The art will likely take some time to clean up.

#29 10 months ago

Talked with Carl cleaning up the art. Things are moving ahead. Here is the next 32 Seawitch cut playfields for me to work on with 24 Star Gazer.

IMG_0142 (resized).JPG
    #30 10 months ago

Beast mode!

1 week later
    #31 9 months ago

No new news. Art is still being worked on. Hopefully spring production.

#32 9 months ago

I'll start saving.
    And then also saving for a Big Game

#33 9 months ago

WIP

biggame (resized).png
    #34 9 months ago

Looking good might be the 3rd playfield since the 2 Williams titles are slow to the finish line for art this Spring.

2 weeks later
    #35 9 months ago

Nice! Just picked up Big Game too. Count me in.

#36 9 months ago

Any idea on cost and shipping to/within Canada

#37 8 months ago

I will look at all costs again when production is about to go. Art is still not finished.

2 months later
    #38 6 months ago

I am in for a playfield.

#39 6 months ago

Still waiting on a update on finished art. Price would be $800 US + shipping cost. There are other costs coming up with Classic Stern if licensing is required.

#40 6 months ago

Still waiting on a update on finished art. Price would be $800 US + shipping cost. There are other costs coming up with Classic Stern if licensing is required.

OK I'm officially in.

#41 6 months ago

Thanks for the info gwj.

#42 6 months ago

Will you be posting the final art when it’s completed? I would like to see it before buying anything.

Thanks.

#43 6 months ago

I would think final art will be posted up when done for a final check to see if any problems.

#44 6 months ago

Is there a waiting/wanting list to get on for this playfield?

#45 6 months ago

No wait list. We are into another 3 week stay in place in our province with Covid. Thought after over a 2+ week already we would be easing up this holiday weekend but no. People are not allowed to travel outside our county, or Province. I will update when I hear more about art corrections. I continue to get Seawitch & Star Gazer playfields ready for darker blue. Star Gazer ones still being printed this month with original version.

#46 6 months ago

We are into another 3 week stay in place in our province with Covid.

I can't wrap my head around this type of government control. So glad I live in Tennessee.

2 weeks later
    #47 6 months ago

This will be my first restore. I know there is no list but there's one more excited person in the world to grab one of these whenever they are ready

3 weeks later
    #48 5 months ago

Keep me in the loop please im very interested thanks

#49 5 months ago
    Quoted from Gabbo:

Keep me in the loop please im very interested thanks

Unfortunately John is closing up shop, so we will have to hope someone else picks up this project. Enjoy the retirement John!!

#50 5 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Unfortunately John is closing up shop, so we will have to hope someone else picks up this project. Enjoy the retirement John!!

What?
    I thought the project was developing well.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside