Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

C'mon lets get a petition going. Imagine that cigarette truck swinging back and forth as a jackpot. Or that goofy laugh.

#2 3 years ago

Stern is not going to fall for a banana in the tailpipe...

#3 3 years ago

Shit movies

#4 3 years ago

Now,that’s a little harsh isn’t it?

#5 3 years ago

What would you recommend?

#6 3 years ago

I really enjoy Beverly Hill Cop...
    Super popular movie- It was HUGE when it came out. It would make a great pin with a catchy soundtrack. Maybe banana flippers???? Maybe not....

#7 3 years ago

Serwer's Restaurant Equipment Co. in the artwork FTW!

#8 3 years ago

Man, my wife and I were talking about this last week as we watched the movies. She wants to build one but I don’t know how to code at all. So much potential!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from ryan1234:

I really enjoy Beverly Hill Cop...
    Super popular movie- It was HUGE when it came out. It would make a great pin with a catchy soundtrack. Maybe banana flippers???? Maybe not....

Banana flippers somewhere in the game would be awesome! Maybe in a mini playfield or something? Idk that I’d want to use them full time on the main playfield haha

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Man, my wife and I were talking about this last week as we watched the movies. She wants to build one but I don’t know how to code at all. So much potential!

Retheme a LW3, I have a donor if you have a programmer and artist.

#11 3 years ago

I like when they go to Wonderworld

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

I like when they go to Wonderworld

Thank you for putting the song in my head for the rest of the day.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from John0560:

Retheme a LW3, I have a donor if you have a programmer and artist.

Retheme of LW3 is a good call! The programming would definitely be the tough part for me. I may look more into that more. I was thinking that building from scratch would be fun, but I’m not sure I want to take on that much responsibility haha

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from SNES:

Retheme of LW3 is a good call! The programming would definitely be the tough part for me. I may look more into that more. I was thinking that building from scratch would be fun, but I’m not sure I want to take on that much responsibility haha

Its definitely one of my favorite 80s movies and one of my dream machines. I like the banana flipper idea mentioned earlier. The soundtrack would be a highlight in itself.

#15 3 years ago

Ha! Guys Trolling or he’s 12.
    Pay no mind.

#16 3 years ago

R u taking The Pot? Ur either very young or very old either way very confused. I don't know anyone who grew up in the 80's that didn't love those 2 Films.

#17 3 years ago

They need to reuse the spinning strippers from The Sopranos and incorporate "Nasty Girl" by Vanity Six, it could be an awesome mode.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from John0560:

C'mon lets get a petition going. Imagine that cigarette truck swinging back and forth as a jackpot. Or that goofy laugh.

I'm a big fan of the films but for me its not a good pin theme. Sci fi and Action films work great but comedies? Anything with jokes gets old real fast, anything will just not a fast. If ur going 80's then The Road Warrior or The Predator.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm a big fan of the films but for me its not a good pin theme. Sci fi and Action films work great but comedies? Anything with jokes gets old real fast, anything will just not a fast. If ur going 80's then The Road Warrior or The Predator.

Predator would be sweet never though about that as a pin. Pretty good idea. I would incorporate some of the thermal views up on the screen in a movie mode. Gotta have a spinning mini gun in there somewhere too.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from John0560:

Predator would be sweet never though about that as a pin. Pretty good idea. I would incorporate some of the thermal views up on the screen in a movie mode. Gotta have a spinning mini gun in there somewhere too.

We need a Stern Predator and JJP Alien. Why couldn't that dickhead from Michigan and that Fuck face from England screw up a couple shit themes instead of 2 of the best.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-beverly-hills-cop?hl=yokimato and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.