New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 255520)

Stern banner

By RetroGamer

11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Hayfarmer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

028E2CE0-5556-4F23-8EEB-11AD22B78DE6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 11 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 220 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

Stern banner

Added: November 13th, 2019

Item description

For sale Is a Deadpool banner in new condition. Free shipping, message me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Item photos

028E2CE0-5556-4F23-8EEB-11AD22B78DE6 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Las Vegas, NV, US

Seller insights

These are RetroGamer's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to RetroGamer's stats page

#2 11 months ago

Where did you get these?

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Where did you get these?

Good question!

#4 11 months ago

Pinsider since Nov.7th

#5 11 months ago

Another reason why Stern keeps raising prices. Shifty distributor doesn't return the banners like they are supposed to and is selling them instead. For shame.

#6 11 months ago

Not trying to crap on the Ops FS theread but I think Cointaker sells the same banners from the looks of it. Maybe not on their site but they have them for around $40-$60 and sold them at shows they attended.

#7 11 months ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Not trying to crap on the Ops FS theread but I think Cointaker sells the same banners from the looks of it. Maybe not on their site but they have them for around $40-$60 and sold them at shows they attended.

Cointakers are smaller reprints. Not the original Stern banners.

#8 11 months ago

Looking for the Primus banner

#9 11 months ago

Stern should find a way to get these to customers and fans. I would enjoy having one or two of my favorites:

Maybe they could draw names from fans watching a stream or let the distros give them to Repeat customers etc..

A little good will goes a long way.

#10 11 months ago
Quoted from gac:

A Marco rep told me at a show the original banners are promo material only and were "not for sale".

#11 11 months ago

I wanted one of the Stern banners for Elvira's House of Horrors (they had at least three of that one in the Stern room and the hallway outside it at Expo). I tracked down Gary Stern at Expo and offered him $200 and said I would wait until after the show ended to take it home. He said he would have to check if Stern could sell those banners at all and he would not know that until sometime after Expo. So I gave him my name and said I would follow up with him after Expo. Then some bastard stole several of the banners from the show (there is a post about this in the Expo thread with a poor picture of the thief).

#12 11 months ago

I'd be interested in some of the banners as wall art too, but not at freakin' $200+.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from gac:

Difficult to tell the difference really with only one pic. They look pretty much identical in size to the ones I saw in Allentown. Doesn't hurt to contact Cointaker if you're interested in one. They were nice.

#14 11 months ago

I have an original stern Beatles banner. mint, if anyone interested. $175, shipped in usa

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside