Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TomGWI
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

that_sthestuff.jpg
    S_Johansson-Scoop.jpg
    Scarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Could it be,I hope so! Check out pinballhead.com

#2 12 years ago

I would be one of the 1st to pre-order it as soon as its announced!!! Love the Avengers!!!

#4 12 years ago

Why Avengers? Are they coming out with a new TV show or movie?

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Why Avengers? Are they coming out with a new TV show or movie?

New movie coming out next summer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

#6 12 years ago

I went to see Captain America a few nights ago,
    Iron Man is part of the whole Avengers gang so a pin that features more then one character?

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

Iron Man is part of the whole Avengers gang so a pin that features more then one character?

Yea the Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye

#8 12 years ago

Yea the Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye

Don't forget Black Widow!

Scarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow.jpgScarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow.jpg

#9 12 years ago

what about the dude with the bow & arrows ?

#10 12 years ago

That would be simply awesome!!!! Especially if it was a Ritchie, Gomez, and Sheats working together on the project!

#11 12 years ago

That's Hawkeye. He's going to be played in the movie by Jeremy Renner who is probably best known for being in The Hurt Locker and The Town.

#12 12 years ago

Thats Hawkeye.

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

That would be simply awesome!!!! Especially if it was a Ritchie, Gomez, and Sheats working together on the project!

I hear John Borg is gonna design it, but its just speculation right now

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Don't forget Black Widow!

Yes, please do not forget Black Widow +1 on that jarjar!!

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Yeah, the Avengers are Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Hawkeye ...

OMG do I feel stupid! It just goes to show how clueless I am when it comes to the world of comics. I actually thought it was going to be based on the 60's TV show starring Patrick Macnee. That's why I asked if they were coming out with a new show or movie. I guess now I understand why the new film is called "Captain America: The First Avenger".

#15 12 years ago

I actually thought it was going to be based on the 60's TV show starring Patrick Macnee.

Let's hope they don't make that mistake again. You ever see the movie they made in the late 90's starring Sean Connery and Uma Thurman? The word atrocity doesn't even begin to describe how bad it was.

Yes, please do not forget Black Widow +1 on that jarjar!!

You got that right! Who can forget Scarlett?

And how stupid must Ryan Reynolds be? He walked away from this...

S_Johansson-Scoop.jpgS_Johansson-Scoop.jpg

#16 12 years ago

Definitely a great theme. Could really be a shot in the arm for Stern if done well.

#17 12 years ago

Cupid? Nah, I would pass on that machine

#18 12 years ago

Ooooo great, another super hero themed game... that's JUST what we need..

Does not a single person at Stern have a unique mind of thought among them?

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

And how stupid must Ryan Reynolds be? He walked away from this...

MMMMM...stupid indeed!

#20 12 years ago

Does not a single person at Stern have a unique mind of thought among them?

It is not Stern you should be mad at...
    They are unfortunately just replicating Hollywood's AWESOME(!) treatment of beloved superhero characters/animated 80's cartoons- one after the other, after the other.
    JJP will become our "Perri-air"...
    Leaving Stern to become our (just bearable...) planet "Spaceball".

that_sthestuff.jpgthat_sthestuff.jpg

Breathe in the future... OF PINBALL!!!

#21 12 years ago

I'm going to be game to buy a BRAND NEW machine sometime this decade IF
    they put one out that I'd play as much as my T2 or the Fish Tales that I'm getting in August.

#22 12 years ago

I wish I could release some of team JJ's prototype drawings of their machine choices after WOZ but I promised I would not. Nothing is yet set though .. they are just "messing around" and having fun but are thinking about the next one.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from Brokedad:

I wish I could release some of team JJ's prototype drawings of their machine choices after WOZ but I promised I would not.

Such a tease!

#24 12 years ago

At least tell us it isn't more comic books or Shia LaBouffy pins... that Even Stevens kid is everywhere!

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

At least tell us it isn't more comic books or Shia LaBouffy pins... that Even Stevens kid is everywhere!

Ummm ... NO .. and they aren't related to any movie/theme etc currently being produced or lately produced. I believe they want to separate themselves from this kind of thing and let Stern do those.

1 year later
    #26 11 years ago

It is finally here! Avengers Pinball is going to be the next pinball coming from Stern. The game is expected to be launched in the EAG-Expo in January in London. This is also the last pinball game with the old style lighting. All the future games will feature LED lights just like the new Wizard of Oz from Jersey Jack.

#27 11 years ago

Is it the last DMD pinball game?

#28 11 years ago

It will be the last DMD

#29 11 years ago

Avengers will have LEDs straight from the factory.

#30 11 years ago

Not enough to already have four threads on the subject, now year old threads are getting necroed.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from frankogame:

All the future games will feature LED lights just like the new Wizard of Oz from Jersey Jack.

Just like the WOZ from JJP......we'll see. They may have LEDs in it but I have my doubts it will be done just like JJP is doing WOZ.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-avengers-in-the-making and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.