(Topic ID: 185475)

Stern Attending Star Wars Celebration 2017?

By PinballZach

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

getaway (resized).jpg
    RitchieFaceBook (resized).png
    IMG_2785 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3094 (resized).JPG
    Unknown-4 (resized).jpg
    49ded2238ba4eaaca94bf22f509c13db3e7699d8a1934664cd942a491650b05f (resized).jpg
    luke eyes.gif
    insurrection (resized).JPG
    20170413_141502 (resized).jpg
    20170413_123902 (resized).jpg
    F80EAC4C-5275-4EB7-8985-BDFC357B3EFD-3792-0000020BC22EE425 (resized).jpeg
    20170413_122210 (resized).jpg
    0000000000000000 (resized).png
    20170413_120104 (resized).jpg
    20170413_115624 (resized).jpg
    20170413_113639 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#222 7 years ago

These are certainly strange looking lightsabers, if Stern makes a Darth Vader LE and this pin is based on the OG trilogy its going to cost me, how couldn't I, damn pinball.

#244 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

God I hope that shit movie isn;t made into a game.

I didn't think it was a shit movie but its a shit theme for pinball.

#246 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I don't see how Star Wars can be much better. Although it is a great ride at Disneyland.

Star Wars is a hell of a lot better as a theme for pinball than Pulp Fiction but to each his own, I know ur upset that Stern isn't making the Justin Beiber pin you want to keep with the times but come on man.

#276 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Which Originals? The real originals that are great, or the 3 prequels that were fair worse than Disney's 2

not #3 it was glorious, great battles, birth of Darth I liked it as much as any of the OG trilogy and I grew up on those, Mcdonalds toys and all, Force Awakens wasn't a bad film but it wasn't anything special, like most films today the character has been lost. I'm really hoping for a Darkside LE.

transformation-lord-vader-rises (resized).jpgtransformation-lord-vader-rises (resized).jpg

background (resized).jpgbackground (resized).jpg

#289 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes...when you ask people what's so great aboot it they mention the Vader scenes (yest forget "NOOOOO").

I liked all the fight sequences, yoda and the emperor were amazing and so was the fight with that robot guy and Ob1, I enjoyed the evilness of the turn around and subsequent slaughter of the Jedi and the end scene as well with everything including the noooooooooo. The first 2 sucked donkey dicks, oh yeah.

#307 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighProtein:

baby boomers are the core buying audience of new pinball.

and early Gen xer's, thats cover the 40's as Baby boomers are all 50plus now.

#508 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

This was posted by Steve Richie on Facebook. I see some Star Trek references... but like many in the thread; we seem to think it's related to this rumored game.

ST VE based on the OG series would be so great, maybe a whole new ST game based on the films? Oh yeah. Star Wars would also be great, good times ahead.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-attending-star-wars-celebration-2017?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.