(Topic ID: 124033)

Stern asking what code does Avengers need? Post here!

By Butch2099

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 383 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
images-4_(resized).jpeg
Unknown-8_(resized).jpeg
image.png
ZomboDroid11112015104604.jpg
NevaehsHappyHulk2.jpg
avengers.jpg
20150923_200115.jpg
heighwaypinball3.jpg
stern-pinball-swisscheese-avengers.jpg
stern-pinball-wherethecode-avengers-head.jpg
stern_logo_inc.png
hulk-cry.jpg
Screenshot_2015-09-18-22-39-25.png
Unknown-5.jpeg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Spinner rules so you can potentially advance black widow through the spinner as the shot more often than not doesn't make it up

Great suggestion - this would also help progress towards collecting BW during Hulk multiball when the bridge is out.

#49 9 years ago

Fix the bug where if you have a ball or two in the Loki lock, and you hit the Hawkeye shot in a VS mode, the game will release all the balls in the Loki lock, one at a time as opposed to releasing just one ball.

#50 9 years ago

Adjust down the number of shots needed to collect Black Widow and Iron Man in EX EASY and Easy (probably worth a look to tweak them in Ex Easy, Easy, Med, Hard and Ex hard as well). In easy mode, you still need to hit BW like 7 times. It takes fewer shots to Complete BW than collect her.

Optionally add a setting where we can manually adjust the shots needed to collect each Avenger and complete each Avenger.

#51 9 years ago

Need a way to restart Attack on the Hellicarrier

Need a ball save on Attack on the Hellicarrier

Need an add-a-ball function on Attack on the Hellicarrier

#52 9 years ago

Update the status screen (the one you see when holding a flipper button for a few seconds) with game specific data. Would like to see:

Progress towards collecting each Avenger
Progress towards completing each Avenger
Progress towards starting VS mode for each Avenger
Cosmic progress and spins to next Tessaract mode and lighting extra ball
Progress toward starting/restarting* Attack on the Hellicarrier mode

* assuming this ability is added

#53 9 years ago

Would like a setting to disable scoring the inlane switch after hitting the Hawkeye or BW shot. Might help get AV into tournament play.

1 month later
#93 8 years ago

Love the idea of being able to adjust the difficulty of completing the vs modes (work needed to complete each Avenger)

Also, as a reminder, the progress bar on the display needs to be updated to show actual progress towards completing the Avenger when the vs mode is re-started. Today, it always resets to a full progress bar when restarting, even if you only need one more shot.

#100 8 years ago

Progress towards Helicarrier is simple, look at all the Avengers inserts. Once they are all lit, the Loki lock lights will cycle indicating the next shot to Hawkeye will start Helicarrier.

However, as mentioned earlier in this thread, if you are in Tessaract mode, the shot is disabled OR if the next Hawkeye shot will start his vs mode, that takes priority, which neither should IMO. If you have qualified Helicarrier, shooting Hawkeye should take priority over Tessaract and starting the vs mode.

You can avoid this by waiting for Tessaract mode to time out but there is no way to avoid starting Hawkeye's vs mode.

#110 8 years ago

Giving extra balls is indeed a bug I have seen and it is posted earlier in the thread. It happens when one or more balls are in the Loki lock and you start a VS mode (not sure if it happens on all or some of the vs modes) or start Hulk Multiball. All you need to do is shoot Hawkeye and have the ball come down the Loki area and the code will release all the balls in the Loki lock, one at a time. This happens on my AVLE so I'm not sure if all versions of the machine have this issue.

3 months later
#176 8 years ago

I'm still holding out hope for some new code but it is a keeper for me, new code or not... the wife won't let me get rid of it even if I wanted to. Might have something to do with Chris Hemsworth's picture front and center on the backglass.

2 weeks later
#292 8 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It was reported on the Game of Thrones live gameplay thread that George Gomez says an Avengers update is coming eventually.

2 months later
#348 8 years ago

THANK YOU Jared for the concrete confirmation that an update for Avengers is in the works.

I'm less concerned with WHEN, I am ecstatic that it is confirmed and will arrive SOMEDAY. AVLE is a keeper for me so when the code arrives, it will be like receiving a new machine!

1 month later
#360 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

When Extra Ball is lit. The diverter on the BW ramp should send the ball to the saucer

Mine already does this unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying... On mine, when the Extra Ball arrow is lit, and you hit the BW shot, the diverter drops and sends the ball to the saucer.

1 week later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,050 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider schwaggs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-asking-what-code-does-avengers-need-post-here?tu=schwaggs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.