(Topic ID: 124033)

Stern asking what code does Avengers need? Post here!

By Butch2099

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 383 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
images-4_(resized).jpeg
Unknown-8_(resized).jpeg
image.png
ZomboDroid11112015104604.jpg
NevaehsHappyHulk2.jpg
avengers.jpg
20150923_200115.jpg
heighwaypinball3.jpg
stern-pinball-swisscheese-avengers.jpg
stern-pinball-wherethecode-avengers-head.jpg
stern_logo_inc.png
hulk-cry.jpg
Screenshot_2015-09-18-22-39-25.png
Unknown-5.jpeg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RicardoMenezes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 8 years ago

I sincerely would like an endgame with thanos , or something near it like in the movie. like leaving a cue for a fight with him in the next version of the game. It would be perfect!
For, as they did in transformers , family guy , pirates and others, it is one of the biggest complaints of stern machines. AN END ! without it no game has potential to maximum . see the medieval and other q have , everyone loves to get out and see the end , already imagined seeing a 3 hour movie and not be the end! It would be a catastrophe . not ? An end as said above would be perfect. with the face of Thanos being defeated .
That would be my biggest request them . What do you think? sorry the bad english

#92 8 years ago

I would just like an end to machine. as they did in the weak machine Mustang, plus the end is otimo and very cool! They could make finals in all who do not yet have. as pirates, avengers and etc ...

1 week later
#114 8 years ago

UST FOUND! When the Stern Pinball development team was doing the late night drawings and adjustments before release for AVENGERS pinball, they ASSEMBLED to find the solutions to their problems! These photos were never supposed to be posted, but we think they can get over it. Enjoy!

ge.jpgge.jpg g2.jpgg2.jpg g3.jpgg3.jpg
#116 8 years ago

Speaking of avengers ... I made some models for my machine . speak panel and side gear

RICARDO MENEZES - SPEAK PANEL  VINGADORES.jpgRICARDO MENEZES - SPEAK PANEL VINGADORES.jpg SIDE ART 01.jpgSIDE ART 01.jpg SIDE ARTE 02.jpgSIDE ARTE 02.jpg SPEAK PANEL.jpgSPEAK PANEL.jpg
#117 8 years ago

New Side Arts II and the last photo ... beginning to tune up ( Thanos ) handle power.

IMG_7188 (1).JPGIMG_7188 (1).JPG IMG_7189.JPGIMG_7189.JPG IMG_7187.JPGIMG_7187.JPG IMG_7094.JPGIMG_7094.JPG
#118 8 years ago

Stern wanted to put this new rom an end. and in this order to appear to face or the handle of power. It would be really cool .

1 month later
#132 8 years ago

I inform all users and owners of avengers machines. The stern came through facebook who are stopping the updating of cod this game . I was informed on Wednesday . They told that there are other machines that also need to upgrade the project and finalizing such a game today do not have much importance now. honestly you let me down completely . absurd to buy a product that has not been finalized.

#134 8 years ago

FRIEND WAS ANSWERED BY OWN FACE STERN . IF SOMEONE HAS NEW let us know . THANKS

#140 8 years ago

I sincerely believe he made ​​some modifications. most were excited by 2 movie title . there did some pictures with clothes. I believe we will not upgrade. and even many who are we will ask the FB . I do not believe that the scare see them do or finish what they started . Stern today this no more concerned about the JJP . They updated their boards and station today as an equal in technology with its competitor. Besides having the hobbit stop their production, by lincenças problems etc. They Stern, Vao focus on new machines , the Avengers unfortunately was not a sales success .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RicardoMenezes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-asking-what-code-does-avengers-need-post-here?tu=RicardoMenezes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.