(Topic ID: 124033)

Stern asking what code does Avengers need? Post here!

By Butch2099

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 383 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
images-4_(resized).jpeg
Unknown-8_(resized).jpeg
image.png
ZomboDroid11112015104604.jpg
NevaehsHappyHulk2.jpg
avengers.jpg
20150923_200115.jpg
heighwaypinball3.jpg
stern-pinball-swisscheese-avengers.jpg
stern-pinball-wherethecode-avengers-head.jpg
stern_logo_inc.png
hulk-cry.jpg
Screenshot_2015-09-18-22-39-25.png
Unknown-5.jpeg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

On their Facebook page, they answered a question about Avengers code:

Any chance we can get a code update for Avengers? Still waiting for complete code

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 4:21pm
STERN PINBALL, INC. Thomas can you please list the missing items in Avengers so we can address with the PD team!

Unlike · 1 · Yesterday at 8:17pm

I added that we need animations for Battle for Earth, would like to be able to restart ATOH, and the Thor flasher issue.

What else do we have?? If it's kept reasonable, maybe something will happen!
Or if you are still able to get to their page (not banned..lol) please chime in on the thread and hopefully something gets done!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

a secret jackpot during hulk multiball for LE owners if you jump the black widow 'busted' bridge

I like that one!

I like that they are willing to revisit the code. But I'm wondering where the want/need line is going to be.
If I made it to Battle for Earth, after 2+years I would really be disappointed if nothing was there..

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from vtec16:

What are the odds we actually get an update?

I'm hoping they are really looking for input. I hope they just don't release the Thor flasher fix (which we know is already done) and call it listening to us. To me that game isn't done until there are animations for Battle for Earth (even though I have never gotten that far).

1 month later
#115 8 years ago

Hopefully that is a hint to upcoming code!

2 months later
#159 8 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

Really want to pull the trigger on a NIB Metallica Premium. This is what is holding me back. I probably wouldn't be so miffed about it if Stern didn't start playing games on Facebook asking for suggestions and then say they might get to it. Now I'm bitter

If anything that's a great example of a coded/finished game that continues to sell/have demand. I wish they would learn that lesson

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Agreed, but I'm actually more Irked about how that went down than not seeing AV code launch. I'm a Met LE owner and I do want everyone whom wants a MET to get one. What ticks me off about how that went down is Stern repeatedly advised customer that they were done with the Premiums. Due to this there are a lot of people the bought a pro that wanted a Prem. Not even a month later for some of these people they have to think about selling their pro to get a premium. I'd be super pissed if I was them. As it stands it's just another time they have mislead their customers.

I bought IM 3 weeks before the VE edition came out. I paid $6400 because everytime I had saved enough money for what I thought the price was, it went up when I went to buy one. Gary kept saying (specifically about IM) that there weren't going to be any remakes.

1 month later
3 months later
#352 8 years ago

Did anyone see Stern's recent Facebook post? Says the presents are going to be a little late because Santa got stuck playing an Avengers pinball machine. Is that a hint?

3 weeks later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
White Oak, PA
$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-asking-what-code-does-avengers-need-post-here?tu=Butch2099 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.