index.jpg
IMAG1162.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0785-1.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
STERN-PINBALL-TIP-OF-THE-HAT.jpg
IMAG2049.jpg
image-913.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Tell us that you're working on it. Tell us you'll give us a date when you feel comfortable giving one. Give the date then. Meet it.

Amen.

1 week later
#228 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Should we really be listening to this attitude and constant negativity?
Luckily the @wheresthecode negativity spearheaded by flash isnt affecting the quality we are still getting from lyman and the crew. These people especially lyman have been putting in huge hours to give us a good game.
Its frustrating to see people like lyman who put massive man time into the games and then get the @wheresthecode gang sitting at home typing a word here and there and telling them to hurry up.

Lyman himself has linked to the #wheresthecode hashtag in his own public Facebook comments. Judging by his comments below, I think it is reasonable to interpret that he may actually SUPPORT the #wheresthecode movement...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206036379019245&set=p.10206036379019245

Obviously this was posted well before the latest TWD code update, but it is recent history nonetheless.

Lyman_wheresthecode.jpgLyman_wheresthecode.jpg

#243 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You did it the best way Rob. I just wanted to get and play TWD asap because I loved the theme so much.
I won't do that again though.
But I do appreciate the great games that Stern is putting out there. Especially TWD!

I played Rob's TWD Premium last week. Lots of fun. No BS drains from the pop bumpers. Custom callouts. It's a beautiful machine, too.

Nice to see the latest code drop. Hopefully the prison magnet pulse tweak that the_one alluded to above is real. That was the only problem that I noticed, but that should be easily solved via software tweaks, and hopefully this latest code drop has already addressed it.

#249 8 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

What did Lyman mean by botched license?

I think he was referring to Stern not successfully negotiating for call-outs from the cast of the TV show.

#263 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Yes, though before that, he spent more than a few months posting his TWD pin experience here, including playing the game, slamming it, called it the walking dud, belittling LE owners who reported no pop drains, putting up a bogus LE review, etc. I'd have thought the noted positive game play feedback tip wrt this would be easily known if reasonably following the pin, especially so since it also was put up in response to previous specific posts and complaints of prison magnet STDMs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider razorbak86.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-twd-code-update-coming-soon?tu=razorbak86 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.