index.jpg
IMAG1162.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0785-1.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
STERN-PINBALL-TIP-OF-THE-HAT.jpg
IMAG2049.jpg
image-913.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

So.....they removed the ability to stack Well and Prison? Really?
What does the well walker do in Prison multiball now that it didn't before, and vice versa, since they removed the primary function of those toys from the opposing multiball?
*Edit* Oh, and total LULZ at the "had to remove stuff due to AMC"....they approved it the first time but now it's not acceptable?

WW hit in prison just count towards WW without starting it. I started a WW MB immediately after prison since I qualified it with prison MB. Now in WW MB, Well walker has jackpots light up at shots where before it was so many switch hits. The ball saver for Well Walker is WAY shorter than it was before too.

#398 8 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Has everyone worked out their issues with the code update?

No. Working with Stern to try to fix it. They are sending out a known working CPU for us to try to see if that helps.

#399 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I saw from the video of Horde posted that it takes advantage of the multi-coloured GI on,the LE/Premium. It turns all the cool white LEDs off and stores only the red ones, that is pretty cool. What does Horde look like on a Pro? Has a Pro owner made it to Horde? What does it look like? Can a Pro owner post a video of Horde on a Pro? Thanks.

I've made it to Horde on a local routed Pro. It has the same intro animations, but as for lighting, I don't remember anything special about it during the mode.

#407 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How many times did you have to hit the tunnel shot to achieve this?

With 2x playfield running, plus the 2x roll over...it wouldn't take that many to get there.

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am an owner.
Pro is plenty on this title.
I would wait for another code update before pulling the trigger.
Frankly the game is still not polished enough to warrent the purchase IMO. It is getting better but not all the way there. Hold your cash for a while longer.
Stern has now promised 2 more code updates so no harm in waiting it out for a while.

Totally agree. Not an owner of either, but I have played plenty of both and the extra cost just isn't there IMHO. BG ramp is a negative and the other LE specific features are either under utilized or just give or take for me. The lighting being the only exception as usual for the LE models, but I would not pay that much of a premium for lights.

#564 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Blood bath is the drops. Knock them down three times to light and one more to start. (I think its three times)

Not just 3 times, but all drops one time each for each of the inserts; weapons, first aid and food. You could drop all 3 drops 10 times, but if they are all done on the same already lit insert, it won't help. Doing that will light blood bath, then you have to drop them all again to start.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 16.00
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-twd-code-update-coming-soon?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.