8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1883 Youtube link to IGN posted game release video Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #1911 Images of the Pro and Premium/LE Playfields Posted by Number41 (6 years ago)

Post #1914 feature matrix for Star Wars Posted by beatmaster (6 years ago)

Post #1919 Stern List Prices posted Posted by BillPinball (6 years ago)

Post #1931 Stern Press Photos of the game Posted by unigroove (6 years ago)

Post #1935 Stern Press photos of game Posted by unigroove (6 years ago)

Post #2024 freeze frame look at the death star lights Posted by tbanthony (6 years ago)

Post #2057 A quote on prices in US for Pro and Premiums Posted by Dr-Willy (6 years ago)

Post #2158 notes about game features and links to game play video Posted by Kiwipinhead (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#207 6 years ago

What are the differences between pro and premium/LE?

#265 6 years ago

I'm a bit disappointed with general artwork, toys and figurines feel cheap.
Was really excited and ready to order premium but I would wait and see how it plays, how it sounds, how good is the gameplay.
With current prices, I think I need to calm down.

#306 6 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

glad it is on the early movies, here is the exploding death star on the premium and le. His games are looking so stripped out

So it will be easier to install a PP!

#834 6 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I think I can safely pop in and share a few things (and if not - these are all LIES!), just to quell the 'Photoshop' rage.... these are NOT photoshop - these are painted compositions in a semi-Struzan style... done by Disney Star Wars artists... The cabinet's have differing artwork on both sides of each package too.
They look great in person & the game plays so... (*door breaks down* "hey, who are you guys? What are those gun shaped things in your hands pointed at me!?") ...

you mean cabinet and playfield artworks are not "photoshoped"?

#864 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It's literally a tweaked AC/DC Pro. It's far more similar to that than anything else.

happy with that. i now hope a better gameplay than AC/DC.

#1129 6 years ago

my dream you take ACDC for the layout and smooth shots, TWD for the gameplay and it gives SW in its famous atmosphere.

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Well I decided to pass on my LE, I had a gut feeling that it was not for me. I really did not want to pay over 8K for a rehashed AC/DC. So disappointed, like a kid at Christmas who gets a pair of socks. Oh well, so many good titles out there. I am now leaning towards Houdini. Anyone selling older HUO pins to buy SW-hit me up (;

You seem to be more disappointed to not have spent your money then not bought SW.
I'm sure you already have some HUO to buy now.

#1494 6 years ago

I don't think pinside is a desease. It's like when you say cars are dangerous. It is ridiculous.
It is not a pinside issue. Pinball fans behaviour is clearly involved in each mess. As It has been said, people just don't know how to listen and respect different points of view.
I understand Passionate discussions with passionate folks are normal. We just need to be open minded.
Now I know SR is reading Pinside, I just want to tell him he is my favorite designer (with Borg) and i'm in a Premium!

#1665 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Just comparing pics from Stern's own site of GB and AS with SW it seems apparent to me why there has been a hesitant initial reaction.

I didn't know the more a game is heavy and looks nice the more it is a great game.

#1666 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But see, to me those first two games look like clown puke. It's way too busy and your eye isn't drawn to anything in particular...just an explosion of color. Art is entirely subjective, but I always prefer a LOTR or POTC type playfield over something that "loud."

It does nothing for me as I prefer to know how a game plays and how smooth and fun are shots whatever its layout.

#1667 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Take away all of the art and you still have 2 games loaded with toys and features and one that looks super empty.

And so?
What are AS toys? Lock box? And so?
What are GB toys? Slimer? And so? (I don't really consider hologram like a toy)

Art are awesome but finally thanks to the pic with the 3 playfields I found the SW art pretty good.

And artwork doen't do all, must I come back to the many issues of GB?

#1681 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Now you know.

It deserves a poll

#1685 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Have you even played either game? Have you looked at either game?
The interactive toys for both game are below. All of these actually interact with the ball.
Toy box locks up to 6 balls
Magnet has great action
kicker throws balls in to the toy box
upperplayfield
Slimer
captive ball
3 ball captive ball
subway lock
magna slings

Captive ball a toy? Subway lock a toy? Upper playfield a toy?
Ramp, target, Flipper are also a toy?
I think you need to redifine what is a toy.

And yes I have already played them, even I have owned a pro and premium GB, only played AS pro.

#1701 6 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Any video yet?

Not yet..otherwise we would already be at page #141

#1760 6 years ago

a distributor here in France has talked to Gary last week-end about SW feelings.
Gary would have said to him that "folks didn't have seen something special, awesome, that we would love".
i know this is true but i don't know what means "awesome" for Gary.
wait and see.

#1763 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Starwars pinball at ElectroCoin in London! Tomorrow...
I'm there!

need review, Dave.
thanks

#1767 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Something was lost in the translation...

Or lost in low res pics.

#1996 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Whoever put that canned rock track on a Star Wars video should be fired. That was just awful. Maybe the sound package is still too raw to show? I really wanted to hear the sounds.
Definitely nice to see in action, and it looks better in high rez, no question. The Pro translite looked like a mess in low rez, in high rez it was a lot better for instance. I want to play one. I just don't have that "wow I want that" feeling still. Maybe hands on time would change my mind, I really want it to be good. I seriously don't care that it's competing with Alien, the Star Wars fan in me hopes it's great.
If I may though, that video mode looks really dumb. Why does Dwight insist on putting video modes in his games? I'm not a fan. I want to play pinball, not bang a button, or pick bacon or star, or do bad pixel fights. Just leave the video modes out!

just let him a chance to do better than the GOT video mode!

#2049 6 years ago

Any date production announced?

#2460 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

There are call outs but I have no idea who it is.
The screen plays video with sounds from the film.
The end screen is yoda.. do or do not, there is no try!
It's pretty cool! Lots to do and FAST, classic SR. loop under Death Star is brutal, SDTM sometimes as well as off the 3 Bank under the screen

Hi,
Can you tell me if the mini ramp that raises is used in both way?
Thanks

#2466 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Lifting ramp is not on the pro, right?

Right.
But I really would like to know if this lifting ramp can be used in both way. I hope it doesn't only used as a simple lighting post to block the ball like on GB.

#2915 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I've said before your average pinsider doesn't understand pinball design or history, and this thread reminds me why I feel that way constantly.
Tell me the other steve ritchie games with playfield magnets that randomly throw the ball around the playfield ala the power or ghostbusters. That kind of randomness isn't part of his design philosophy and that's one of the reasons why I like his games.
People who are complaining about lack of magna slings and bash toys really didn't put much time into considering their expectations. This is a steve ritchie game.

There is a bash toy.

#2933 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Standup targets aren't bash toys.
It's like amateur hour in here.

Stern matrix:
Interactive 3-1/4" molded TIE Fighter bash toy rocks and reacts to every ball strike

#2937 6 years ago

it is indirectly a bash toy as it reacts each time you hit the stand up target like AFM but not TWD or X-men

#2938 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

IT'S A STANDUP TARGET

no need to use capital letter, i can see clearly. thanks

#2939 6 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

...too small for me.....maybe along with the Death Star in the same scale.lol.

it is a mod as shooter rod.

#3190 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Total bummer on SWLE.
ASLE is gorgeous and real. Why do I need 3 regulars?

That is right, there are 7 days in a week so...

#3274 6 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Star Wars? How many different Star Wars pins have been made?
Boring.

4 have been made before but an awesome one was missing.

#3302 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Steve mentioned in his seminar that the player has to choose a character at the beginning of the game, like on GoT. I found that a horrible feature on GoT. Never watched the show, so have no clue what to choose. Same with SW. Never watched the movies, so probably not a game for me. I seriously wonder how adding such choices to the game is helping novice players to appreciate it.

I wonder how you did with all non license games...

#3330 6 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

I find non-licensed easier to get into as there isn't the need to know certain characters, or having to watch a movie first in order to understand the game. Dialed In is a good example: I found the game a blast to play and it brought back the funfactor I recall from playing pinball in the 90s.

For me this is the reverse! And this is the same effort to understand a gameplay in my opinion.
And I don't think there is a link between fun factor and the fact a pin has a licensed theme or not.

#3351 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Keith Johnson is a genius at creating deep objective based rulesets as they work every feature and shot on the playfield in interesting ways. LOTR, TSPP, WOZ and TH all require the player to work the playfield in unique ways.

These games are too long to play and to go to the wizard mod. So the repetitivity effect is higher in my opinion.
I respect a game as LOTR, I owned it twice, but finally I prefer playing a brutal one BSD for exemple, with more risky/rewarding shots.

1 week later
#3805 6 years ago
Quoted from Chief:

I was lucky enough to play the pro for an hour last week here in London.
In addition to the upposts on the inner loop (Hoth/Deathstar shots) there is a physical ball lock/uppost on the left ramp return (kinda like on monster bash)
Great game, very fast, liked it a lot!

were any sound?

1 week later
#4465 6 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Star Wars gameplay stream is supposed to go down this Wednesday or Thursday. Dead Flip just announced this on his stream today.

did they mentioned if it was the pro or LE?
thanks

#4487 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I don't disagree with that. What I disagree with is probably a smaller BOM and a price increase which makes it the.....(*thinking*)..... 10th-15th straight price increase? They have stripped down weight on their games considerably in the past few years to optimize cost. I don't fault them for that at all (ie. I couldn't give two shits about the old lockdown bar and I find the new hinges work better, service rails are somewhat missed but I don't think it's that big of a deal, switching the locking cab head mech for two bolts, let's not talk about the power switch...., only one board now VS 4 before). With that said, they have saved on parts costs by doing this and that's just wise from a business standpoint. What I don't find wise is reducing parts costs + reduce BOM + increase pricing.
That is my definition of stripped down and get value for what you pay for.

i think now each increasing price, pin machine after pin machine, is acquired whatever licence price, building price, Gary has a cold or not... so even if the next pin seems to be empty (or license is cheaper) it does nothing.

Guys, just be happy to not be european and so not pay overseas shipping cost, customs cost, 20% TVA and other charges.

#4488 6 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

never understood the hate for GB. It's a great pin - hard yes, but loads of fun.

playfield issues, slimmer issue, monster drains issues (outlanes and between the flippers), balls jumps over inlanes, drops targets issues..you still don't understand why some people can hate it or you don't want anyone hates the pin you own?

and at the end, does it really matter?

#4493 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

a nib pin and after unpacking noticing 2 different side rails, ghosted inserts, loose pieces, crazy airballs, shooter lane clear tearing off after every plunge.
but that wont happen to starwars, no way

who knows now? each game has its truth.

had some NIB in the past with some rusty pieces also

#4495 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Any confirmation yet if dead flip is streaming tonight or tomorrow?

on a PRO or LE? i hope a LE

#4964 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't get me wrong, I love stacking...but I don't like the choice to "pass"....just something inherently unsatisfying about it.

i like this coz is about risk..to score more or loosing all...like on GOT or AS (when you get the choice to the number of ball in MB)..

#4965 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I like a slower, more methodical form of gameplay. The only Steve Ritchie game I really love is Flash Gordon (edit: oops! ST:TNG, then), the new ones feel like hyperactive video games, or like those Japanese rhythm arcade games, just things flying at you while lights flash. Jpop's pins are shallow (and the guy himself is a turd), but they balance theatricality and flow way better than Ritchie's pins. Modern Stern pins in general have never felt thematically cohesive to me. I like the focus on points in EMs and SS pins - Stars, for example - because they're difficult and simple, but I crave the actual wholesale packaging of pins like TZ and WH20, which aren't "deep" like GOT but have a presentation that feels lovingly crafted and generally together.
I've said it a few times but playing GOT feels like I'm playing with a fancy calculator while someone's watching a TV show. There's no soul. Obviously, that's a really specific thing to "feel" in a pin, but as a total package, GOT feels flimsy and obsessively mathematical. The game as a concept doesn't come together, so it's harder to lose myself in it. What happens in GOT? What's going on when Arya Stark is marking names off her list? Nothing! It's terrible, uninvolving gameplay and the only point is to get points. That's terrible. That's a terrible way to design a game. I need something to play for besides numbers. Pinball machines have a great capacity to be wholly theatrical experiences and it's frustrating to see it being wasted repeatedly.
What I love about Pat Lawlor, besides the methodical gameplay (stop-and-go, the antithesis to "flow" pins) and unique playfield geometry, is the sense of emotion that ties the pin together. There's the inevitable coup de theatre that defines the game, like Rudy's head or the cracking state line on Earthshaker, but there's also the sense of irony, whimsy, and menace. The pin isn't just a thing that adds up numbers based on when you push a button, there's an intent behind the gameplay that becomes apparent as you play. Rudy turning on you is one of the most astonishing moments in pinball, because it demonstrates that the game itself has an opinion about the player, and that's a key element that's not present in a lot of Stern's modern pins.
This is part of why I like Wheel of Fortune - even if it is silly and nonsensical, it feels like it's interactive. You could call it "character". Road Show is packed with character, where every mode leads up to a gag. Candy 2000 in Safecracker is in all parts of the game and she gives it a palpable sense of menace. Even the overlap of themes in Earthshaker - studly 50s cruiser meets cataclysmic faultline failure - generates a sense of ironic tension and fun. It's that extra step that creates a hook for the player that takes the game beyond being a series of switches, buttons, and points and becomes an experience. That's what's missing, and it's that absence that I hate.

all this comment is about orange and apple.
There is 2 ways to concept a game imo, one is to use the 2 main flippers and the other with more than 2 flippers. as soon as you use 3 flippers you can add more variety shots and horizontality to your game. in each concept, you can modulate the flow of course but basically a pin with 2 flippers gets more flow than 3 or more.
Don't forget the gameplay is a major factor in the way of how a pin plays, whatever the concept. i have a MB and a TWD and they play way different.

#5000 6 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Any pin that I've ever liked has one or more cool physical gimmicks. Addams Family has the hand, the magnets under the playfield to randomize the ball. TZ has the gumball machine and magnaflip. LOTR has the magnetized ring that freezes the ball before disappearing onto the ramp behind the playfield. TS has the Sanctum, player-controlled diverters, and the best upper playfield in pinball. AS shoots the ball into the air into a toy box. NGG has the slam ramp to elevate the ball into the hole. The list goes on and on. This game has nothing in a physical sense. Does it have cool rules that Stern has shown that it is capable of when it tries? Yes. But that layout is SOO tired. Couple that with no, zero, zilch interactive toys and it's blah to me. And the fact that you have to pay 40-80% more for the version that may throw an interactive toy your way. Stick it!

I am very impressed by all folks, here and in France, that bother to express their resentment of this game (without even having played it)
So let's have fun!

#5107 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Well first off, I don't own an Alien, I honestly have little opinion on it as a game because I simply haven't played it yet.
But since you brought it up I will say two things about Alien that make it more appealing, on paper, to me.
1) The layout on Alien is original and different. 4 flippers, new shots, it's not a rehash of games I've already owned and played. That's really important. Stern hiring Keith Elwin is great, his Archer game for instance doesn't shoot like anything else. Innovate your layout if you want my money, repeating the same old fast-n-flow doesn't do it for me, don't care how smooth it is.
2) The modes in Alien were purposefully designed to not stack. It's the opposite, every mode is very much about the story and atmosphere, when you're in one you should feel like being in the film for those moments, it's meant to be singular and immersive. This is what I've been getting at as my personal preferred style of game.
Honestly Alien and Star Wars are really very different games, being bored by one has no bearing on the other.
Edit: I'm not going to bring up Alien on my own, but if someone asks me about it I'm not going to ignore them either, so downvote away if that hurts your feelings.

1) It's a shame that star wars come out after ACDC or Met because otherwise they were those you would dislike in favor of Star Wars

2) I love stacking and as far as my hears work this game feels very immersive to me.

3) you know what, I hope the better is coming with Death Star exploding animation, hyperspace loop and the GAMEPLAY.

#5538 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, easy to say when you dont have a brand new game that is currently a brick not earning money and not playable. I hope you can see how this is just another thing in a long string of issues that suck much of the fun out of the NIB Stern experience.
GB > misspelled pf and ghosting
Aero > split cab
SW > game with no code
I think I am allowed to be frustrated with the situatiuon and even slightly pissed at this level of customer service considering we have bought EVERY new Stern pro since for the past 3+ years
Shit, an email from them to appologize would go a long way. It woudl show they actually care for their repeat customers.

Hi buddy,
Are you alone in this case?
Don't you think it could be a simple miss?
Anyway, stern is not supposed to test each machine?

Oh...and congrats with you purchase.

#5539 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

STERN and Cointaker have always come through for me. Star Wars will be my sixth NIB game with them and I can't wait to get it.

I know I will be in the last ones to receive mine ( I'm European and premium ordered)
Anyway I can't wait to get it too....and my Wooly too

#5549 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoski:

If Stern would test their machines on site for a year before shipping the first unit like JJP with DI then they wouldn't have all those quality issues. OK, a Stern pro can be had for $5200 versus $8000 for DI and Stern cranks out a title every 2-3 month while JJP about 1 per year. Playing DI, Alien and some recent Stern pros I think the $8K are a better deal.

So play premium. And just Compare full games.
JJP never had any issues? Ha ha ha.

But I think JJP and heighway have other problem like getting a solid economic model.

2 weeks later
#6200 6 years ago

Sorry guys if it has been already mentioned here, but in the SW manual it is noticed that dimpling and ghosting effects are "normal" as said below:

Each pinball machine has unique characteristics that make it a one-of-a-kind American made product. Each will have variations in appearance resulting from differences
in the machine’s particular wood parts, individual printed art and mechanical assemblies. No play eld is perfectly at and varies depending on the season. Game play will result in play eld dimpling as the harder steel ball contacts the wood and coating; over time multiple dimples will blend to make them less noticeable. Normal plastic insert crazing (tiny stress cracks) and ghosting (small cloudy areas around insert edges) are often seen in pinball machines, due to a combination of plastic mold stress, pushing of inserts into purposely undersized holes, and heating and breaking of inserts’ plastic “skin” when the play eld eld is sanded

#6354 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

SW will never be MET with that playfield layout. Not even close. Regardless of code

i don't know how MET plays but i know how it sounds...and it is a kind of PITA for my hears.

MET will never be SW with that sounds. not even close. Regardless of code.

#6356 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Just charge the songs in pinbrowser to whatever you want- duh. So simple. How you gonna change that playfield on SW?

why do you want to change the playfield?
you don't like it and you want us to not like it too, that's your point of view?

#6433 6 years ago

Ok so Death Star animation feels ridiculous...sorry to say it..

And what hyperloop is used for?

#6477 6 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

"Don't worry dude... it's normal. It'll all even out!" lol
I've been buying machines ("collecting" I suppose) for over 20 years and have never seen these DEEP dimples like we're seeing on *some* of these newer PF's.
I think it does deserve a new term... not dimpling. "Cratering".

Can someone tell me?

This new stern policy was on the Aerosmith manual?
Did stern notice these dimpling and ghosting effects adnormally high during the test period of SW game and so decide to includ this policy as they thought they could get some issues with customers?

#6643 6 years ago

For those who own this one, do the modes feel similar or different?
I ask this question because last games seems to be built with many modes But are they also different from each other to keep the interest of having as much.
Thanks

1 week later
#6874 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

the game is what it is and it's not changing.

The layout is what it is and it's not changing, but a game can be totally different with the same layout.

#6875 6 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I agree. I own ACDC, which I think is his best game, and STLE. I think STLE is a great overall package and while not as good of game as ACDC, it has the warp ramp, which is one of my favorite shots in pinball. I owned SM for a couple of years as well. I don't feel like I need another Richie. I don't know, I might pick up a SW premium down the line...depends on where the game ends up code wise. I would probably sell ST at that time though. I hope the game ends up great, it was my #1 theme, but it's hard for me to shake the feeling that this was a cash grab from Stern.

ST and ACDC are repetitive games in my opinion. ST modes are similar and Acdc you shoot ramps over and over and you get MB, I has the feeling to play MB over and over whatever the song. TWD gameplay is way more brilliant for me...but I respect each point of view.
It is not always possible or simple to try a game before buying. Personnaly, I need to be in an home environment, alone and plays several games in a row to really know if I like it or not. I could feel a game totally different in a noisy festival, in a positive or negative way. It is that why I always tried to read the most objective reviews of the game as possible, what kind of game it is and if it fits my tastes.

#6905 6 years ago

I feel headache coming...

#6914 6 years ago

Is it the most complexe rules game?
Upvote for yes, downvote for no.
Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 14.00
Playfield - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.