8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1883 Youtube link to IGN posted game release video Posted by FalconPunch (6 years ago)

Post #1911 Images of the Pro and Premium/LE Playfields Posted by Number41 (6 years ago)

Post #1914 feature matrix for Star Wars Posted by beatmaster (6 years ago)

Post #1919 Stern List Prices posted Posted by BillPinball (6 years ago)

Post #1931 Stern Press Photos of the game Posted by unigroove (6 years ago)

Post #1935 Stern Press photos of game Posted by unigroove (6 years ago)

Post #2024 freeze frame look at the death star lights Posted by tbanthony (6 years ago)

Post #2057 A quote on prices in US for Pro and Premiums Posted by Dr-Willy (6 years ago)

Post #2158 notes about game features and links to game play video Posted by Kiwipinhead (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Dave Sanders!
FullT and now Aliens. The guy knows flow better than anyone.

Haha oh wow the flow of Aliens...good lord.

Anyway...I agree with the Sega looking for sure...the inserts are the worst part for me. The Layout is interesting though...looks like a lot packed in there.
GOT is an awesome game and the looks don't mean a ton to me GOT still around GB gone quick.

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

old trilogy AGAIN?? With Force Awakens and Rogue One being hot in the consciousness right now we dig up a photo collage from the 70's to decorate our play field....

Well the 1970s is whom's buying these things

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL...take your Alien schilling elsewhere...this thread is about a game people can actually buy and have shipped to them.

Not fair man. We got an Alien game shipped to us so he isn;t the only one.

Well in all fairness it's missing some pieces/mechanisms & wires to the video screen had to be gooped on but umm...yeah it's there

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Where's the Fettman???????

DLC

#262 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

At 8K plus it is not looking bueno

Yeah 3K is a big jump

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Damnit I like the premium translite more than the LE.....

Think I've never thought the LE had the best packages usually which is strange

#357 6 years ago

Man gonna take awHile for ball return from those lonnnnng ramps!
So the 4 areas all have 3 levels so it's kind of like ST matrix...without the matrix part?
Think those character inserts could have been a bit more dressed up

#395 6 years ago
Quoted from taz:

However, as a GoT owner who torched the game when it was released, I am reminded to be patient and see it in person and play it.

Yeah I'm with you here. It's a weird thing because you of course "want you monies worth" but just slapping shit all over the PF doesn't make it a great game, see GB. Then you have a game like GOT which has basically nothing on it, but plays 10 times better than GB.
GB looked like a DE, and kind of played like one.
This looks like a Sega, but I ope it doesn't play that way.
We shall see.

#416 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

...clearly, these people never look in the mirror..

haha no shit right?

#426 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

That would be 16 modes right there! Fingers crossed.

Well if you count them as separate modes...do you in ST? I thought that was one of the larger complaints was it was just 3 levels of pretty much the same thing.
Of course they can be set up diff'rent I'm just pointing out a possibility.

#440 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If they combine the multiplier heaven of GOT with...

That would be cool but damn, you don't even need a bigger screen to do multipliers...I hope those huge sega green arrows with Xs aren't used for that

Quoted from Hazoff:

Is anyone going to be anything other than ecstatic to play...

Where do you come up with this garbage?

#443 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They are REALLY similar. It's Spider-Man/Star Trek again.

Yeah but you knew that was coming...it's mostly T2 or or HS...always has been

Quoted from scylla:

Didn't know there's a bunch of people out there who think it's 'ay-tee ay-tee'. Nope. Just nope.

Friggin millennials.

#468 6 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Edit: also, if the screen animations on Aerosmith are any indication, those won't be anything to write home about either.

You mean the ones people constantly post that Stern "nailed?"

#569 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

...DI but that artwork is worse and I don't think I can look at the dorky cell phone dude and Bob the builder toy.

Roadshow, NBA Fastbreak, WPT...this is what you look at when you go in your game room.

You literally have multiple "Builder Bobs" staring back at you!

#585 6 years ago

WHY not make a promethius pin instead of ALIEN

#601 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Agree to disagree, I enjoyed Rogue One, and it would make a slick looking action pin, for Fast Ritchie.
Good plot for rules. Lots of action scenes for the LCD clips.

Sure a 1 off vs 3 films worth of clips eh? Give me a break

#603 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You haven't posted a single character from Rogue One, what the heck are you doing? Who asked for a prequel pin?
Have you even seen the movie?

He's posting pics of force awakens... Which is wrong.... But a movie that people actually liked and is a good idea

#863 6 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Check out Alien's playfield ... it looks even better in real life with lighting.

meh

#867 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I did the same thing when I left the movie theater after watching Episode I. Took awhile for me to admit to myself that I had just watched a terrible Star Wars movie.

Wow, were you getting some sno-caps in the lobby when they mentioned the mediclhorids?

#871 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

It's literally a tweaked AC/DC Pro. It's far more similar to that than anything else.

Like all games it's an grouping of SR titles. You take the left bank of drops form ACDC with th middle bank acdc/T2 then throw a saucer one the side T2/NF. Then you take your 5-6 fan shots and move them around as you see fit. 2 are always going to be ramps, 2 of them are the turn around from NF etc etc.

#874 6 years ago
Quoted from ArseFez:

It feels like almost every announcement follows the timeline on pinside.

You're leaving out the part aboot ruining their childhoods.

#886 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

just as Star Trek is a modified Spider-Man.

Which are really Modified NFs...Which are all modified from HS.

#888 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

I guess you were looking for something new and different then the flow style layout that SR usually puts out? Something like avengers??? Lol

Yeah you can't win. People are back to wanting bash toys now after bitching there were too many bash toys before.

Quoted from cooked71:

Surprised no one has mentioned..........Drop targets on the PRO!

Like GB, GOT, TWD

#916 6 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Which is an evolution of Black Knight & BK2000

Haha yep...lot of the same elements.

I mean this certain(t)ly bothers me much less than the Kiss/AS similarities.

#918 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Even 30 years latter, the best looking Starwars pinball backglass is still Sonic.

swing and a miss.

#924 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Don't give in to hate...that leads to the dark side of the force.

There's no Dark Side anymore...only the blinding LED side.

#944 6 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Sign me up for a Super LE and $750 worth of Hallmark Christmas ornaments to hot glue on it!"

This one is going to be cheaper for them because most of them already have their dolls to glue on them from childhood.

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Slave Leia LE - Sexy "Luci" style to fire up the conservative wife.

Hell they might have, but I'm sure they would have shit canned it after she kicked the can.

3 weeks later
#4006 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's one slow f-ing boat.

Must be headed to China?

#4023 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The video will come when it comes. I am buying a Premium and I really don't care if an official Stern gameplay video *ever* comes out for this or any other game. There will be plenty of videos when they start hitting the street and the software is more complete.

Agreed, for me a video really doesn't do much.

#4055 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

i have seen a live facebook of the factory today, ...

WEll did they have Death Stars on them or not?

#4067 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

no big deal, it's the only toy on the machine.......

Don;t sell that shaking tie fighter short!

#4074 6 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

Next, we'll be buying games we have to partially assemble while waiting for firmware AND parts updates! Brilliant!

Wait till you post aboot it here too!
"Oh man back in the B/W days it was all assemble yourself man...you collectors today don't know shit."
"You're lucky Gary even sends you anything you ungrateful bastard!"
"Hey if you don't like puttin' it together don;t buy it. Simple as that."

#4076 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am sure the pinball pontificator from Washington has an amusing similar story.

TRUTH:

#4082 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Is nobody going to jump on this?

There's a reason it has 13 ups.

#4083 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

When does your Star Wars LE arrive?

Why's it gotta be an LE bro?

#4095 6 years ago

Why would Stern listen to any complaint or feedback you have if you have no intention of buying NIB.

Chicken & the egg.

#4098 6 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

A tie fighter on a spring? Seriously?

Just think how pissed people will be in 10 years when the vault comes out for 2K more and no more TiE Fighter on a spring

#4160 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Dwight introduced the 'slot awards' from the pop bumpers which is a very cool feature.

In 1995

#4162 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Please, no. That game is a dumpster fire.

I'm not into blowing designers, but I donl;t think there's anyway SR could produce something as bad as Avatar.

#4169 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

$2k for a ball zipping around a loop above the pf with no interactivity to actual gameplay? No, not even close to worth it. I can tell you that right now.

Dude...it has "All new EZ Slide cabinet brackets for smooth and easy playfield access!!!!"

!!!!

#4172 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

so basically, you would be getting a HS (pro) vs a Getaway pin (premium/le)?

And HS is 10 times the game getaway is!

#4182 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Shame.
Seems odd to have balls looping around the playfield repeatedly while you're trying to play the game.

Ball stalling during MB like the supercharger, or saucers in NF & T2(?).

Physical ball locks don't do anything for me.

#4186 6 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

From what I can see, people aren't going to buy SW because it's loaded with toys. Its biggest selling features are the theme, ...

Feel like a fly on the wall during a meeting at Stern

#4209 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

This practice of showing video live with no heads up and then not archiving it up is stupid.

I feel like we're in the future and it should be easy to record it somehow.

#4268 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I just got the call the my pro is ready to ship.

Congrats!

#4272 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Death Stars are apparently in?....

...The mail

#4276 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Death Stars are an issue?

I think people have said they couldn;t see any death stars in the face book videos that showed for 3 seconds...or maybe some pics.

Anyway, as you can imagine this caused great panic and was stapled as the reason they couldn't show videos or they arent ready or why Jaws is being made next.

#4281 6 years ago

About 68 posts ago, someone said their distributor told them Stern was going to ship the games "incomplete" and the user can install the missing item(s) at home. Vague, yes, but that coupled with no DS shown on assembled games, here we are.

That was Europe though

#4286 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

My distro can beat up your distro!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bullshit. My distro said that JAWS is next and I'm the only one that gets it. SLE 1 of 1.

Haha...I'll call you guys when my iron Maiden is here...distro said 2 weeks.

#4349 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Nobody, including ops, buys games expecting to see a huge gaping hole with some exposed posts in the place of the biggest visual feature on the playfield.

*Other than Alien customers

#4434 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So the JJP army needs to check themselves and hug it out in the DI threads. You are gonna need it.

Quoted from iceman44:

Go back 6 years ago and check the JJP threads.
The onslaught of BS from the Stern crybaby postarazzi is WAY over the top.

It does seem like it's going back to those levels which brings out the defense to take it just as over the top the other way.
It's boring really, we should all juts talk aboot the games in the threads or piss off.
JJP posters overly talking aboot the value/quality, which is now forcing JJP to add extra protection on the games and it seems shitty rubber.
Stern blowers talking aboot how dumb dialed in ius just like when WOZ came out and how "gay" it was. What you gonna do, people gotta pick a side and won't back down.

Back to the point at hand...is the pro really going to be @ $5,400? Haven't called my distro yet but I'm a bit worried.

#4449 6 years ago

So $5400 pro or what? Plus shipping?

#4456 6 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Is there any chance they heard some feed back about the pro versions Death Star not being interactive enough and switching it out for one that reacts more like a premium version Death Star.

Stern spending a bunch of monies at the last minute to make people happy? Hmmm that doesn't sound right.

#4462 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Isn't Pintastic this week? Maybe I have the wrong date in my head but sure I saw it was annouced as the 7th, got me questioning myself now

JULY 6-8 2017?

#4499 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

We weren't talking about Street Fighter II.

Fair point

#4508 6 years ago

The great StarBusters thread of 2017. True we already had the GhostWars threads last year

#4522 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think people were mostly excited that it looked nice & actually played like a real pinball machine vs. the garbage dumpster GB...

Funny I had a related thought that people think "Wow it's the KISS layout but it doesn't totally suck like KISS."

#4525 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Kiss is much better then AS

Looking at your personal ratings I don't feel so bad disagreeing with you

Quoted from Deez:

I agree- I don't get why people think AS is so great.

I don't think it's that great myself. It was kind of a fun player and for me had better shots/layout than KISS, but it didn;t blow my mind. What I really don't get is people just going crazy over the LCD animations like it was the first time watching Toy Story or something.

#4547 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Was anyone expecting anything different?

Not that I know of...they're tons of them.

#4573 6 years ago

I think it looks like it might be cool, I'm not going to crown it's ass yet.

#4574 6 years ago

Chuck I'm sure you noticed that fat spinner score during that illegal ball play...1.6 a spin it looked like.

#4581 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Missed it. But not surprised. Haha. But if the scores are going to be like Jim's all the time that spinner ain't worth shit. Haha

Ha no I'm sure they'll fix the game so there isn't Jim's amazing 1 ball MB
What's with the weird voice that sounds like a bad Sean Connery? Or just a random British voice, which would fit SW.

#4587 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Really? Haha. Didn't notice that. Yeah dwight will get that fixed. Good having KME there as I'm sure he's found bugs that surface when you collect like 17 super jackpots in one multiball.

Yeah 1 ball was being held by the mode start thing and he was just juicing those shoots/victory laps for like 40, then 70, then 200 million a shot...think he was around 40X maybe?

#4592 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wild. I'm still trying to understand the multiplier.

Yeah me too.

#4608 6 years ago

Haha the destroyer in the trench looked bad to me too

#4653 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Video clips look great, but Stern's "animations" are brutally weak.

Not perfect but still 100 better than Aerosmith

#4656 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yea the LCD was jam packed with all sorts of cool stuff.

Yeah I liked how you can instant info the paths to complete all the goals and stuff...that was cool. And as we're fans of GOT we can see the similarities which is awesome.

#4659 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

At least the spelling mistake on this one is digital

baby steps

#4779 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

But most of those old games wouldn't be Star Wars. Everyone varies but for me theme is the #1 factor when buying a game.

Uff yeah I just can't live that way; so limiting. I mean sure there's shit that just isn't cumming in my house, like WWE, but gameplay will always be #1 for me. Metallica is only a step above WWE for me but what a great game.

#4790 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

That's fine, there's no right or wrong here, everyone is different.

For sure.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd hate to be the person doing the housecleaning.

You'd learn to love it...they all do.

#4797 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

The game looks good. What surprised me is how many of the guys in the video had a beard or a dirty little goatee. Only the orange shirt guy seemed to be able to use a razor.

Dirty little beard/goatee glasses is kind of the Chicago style. If not for July they would have all been in black hoodies too.

#4801 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Honestly, depreciation is a good thing. It makes for a more healthy secondary market. I think it's great if waiting a year or two can save you a couple of thousand dollars.

And that's a big reason I hate the mod market, cause it causes those prices to stay a bit inflated, in addition to playing for shit i don't want.

#4807 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Looks like information overload. Maybe after a while you will know what's going on, but stopping play to flip through screens to see info/progress?....

Just a prettier instant info we're all used to...but I too wonder if it's that much more involved or just explaining everything to too much detail.

#4812 6 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Lol. Reading this thread with a dirty beard, glasses, and a rack of hoodies staring at me from my closet. Guilty.

If it ain't broke don't fix it; it's as classic as Deep Dish.
Better than Michigan's fat, goatee, Red Wings shirt uniform.

#4814 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

... but the gameplay seems worlds apart. (Like Funhouse/Congo and Tron layouts are similar but play completely differently.)

They all are...and rules make everything even 'more diff'rent.' If this thing reminded me of ACDC at all I would have cancelled my order immediately.

#4821 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I guess I should've clarified. Are you speaking of bonus or shot multipliers?

Yeah Bonus doesn't worry me they're always jacked on Stern's early code.

#4826 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Double your X from hitting the force drops down five times I believe.

So that's why Keith was just wailing on them non stop

#4836 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Like GOT, I hate the "pass" and "start 2 modes at once" concept.

Yeah that's the shit right there. My god think aboot how much better a monotonous wood chopping shitfest like TF would be if you could qualify more than 1 mode at a time. Well that game would still bore me but it would help.

How aboot a limited number of modes that you have to complete in the same order each game?

#4843 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Don't get me wrong, I love stacking...but I don't like the choice to "pass"....just something inherently unsatisfying about it.

I hear ya but I like it...another risk vs reward thing.

#4850 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

...but in SW, it seems weird to start 2 movie-specfic story modes simultaneously.

Yeah it doesn't seem that weird to me because the movies aren't actually happening, I'm playing a pinball machine.
Again, if you had to play them all in order you'd be here flipping your wig because it would be just like GB

#4854 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It has rules that utilize the world of the theme, and it integrates well, but it's not at all narrative-driven play.

#4861 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Let's never speak of that atrocity again lol

...but there's something about the "older" games like LOTR, Spidey, Tron, IM, etc...that work well for the license and are satisfying on all fronts.

Don't make promises you can't keep sir!

Yep could signal the change in games for awHile or just blip. Funny cause besides Tron I don't care much for those games.

#4902 6 years ago
Quoted from scarybeard:

Wrote a massive rant But deleted it. ...table...table....table...table again.....

Maybe the earliest hated review so far, but the stones it takes to put table in 4 times is legendary. Thumbs up!

#4905 6 years ago

Speaking of that can you change the audio out on Spike games? Actually I don't care, can you change the videa clips?
I know i must be the 100th person to think of replacing everything witch Family Guy Star Wars clips right?

#4908 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

wtf are you talking aboot now Law? put the crack pipe down.

Why not have 2 versions?

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Where do I send my kidney? This would be amazing. Haha

We'll just figure out how to do it and I'll snap crackle pop them vids together.

#4917 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I don't find it immersive at all - if I were being generous I'd call it "minimalist",

Whilst I agree with you overall that it you can't taste the sweet teet milk you're suckling over the moon door, I find the whole "immersive" thing to be so overdone these days. At some point you have to be interested in the game enough to play it.

EDIT: Blaming it because it doesn't hold your attention is actually an interesting topic. But some things you just wont like no matter what.

#4919 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wheel of fortune

toughest skill shot since big Guns

#4923 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably is a good game but I agree with iceman, he seems hard to please.

Let me get this out of the way--> WTF you agree with iceman OMG NO WAY?!?!?!

now back to the point at hand...trunchbull shouldn't be in here....Really does not like Steve Richie and that's the way it is. That's cool but what's the point of being here?

Quoted from trunchbull:

The only Steve Ritchie game I really love is Flash Gordon,

Not SR

EDIT: Didn't mean to say trunchbull doesn't belong here of course bad choice of words....just that he doesn;t care for SR games you shouldn't be shocked.

#4928 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

How about that! Then I guess I'd have to pick ST:TNG.

Good game indeed.

Quoted from trunchbull:

What I love about Pat Lawlor, besides the methodical gameplay (stop-and-go, the antithesis to "flow" pins) and unique playfield geometry, is the sense of emotion that ties the pin together.

Believe me "flow" is just the last overrated term since "immersive." It's all what you like...you're a new player so you like in depth stories and that's cool...I'm playing pinball machines for the challenge. Whether it's an EM that you have to knock down 12 targets which is impossible, or maxing out my shot mulipliers to get the best score it's all having fun.

Quoted from Rob_G:

I don't really call that risk vs reward, but just extra button pushing which may not be fun in the long term.
Rob

Seriously how many times to you hit a fucking button (or two) playing pinball? Why is button pushing ripping the fabric of pinside apart?

#4932 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Because it's supposed to be pinball, not track and field.
Rob

1. Well just think of it as the much superior Hyper Sports.

2. Whom gives a shit it's on your "owned" list so we'll be awaiting your updated on how soar your hand is

#4935 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think it's a fair question to ask about the playfield X and how often a player will be wanting/needing to switch it around.
Rob

Agreed. Honestly let us know how tuckered that hand is.

#4937 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Keith is a pinball genius and having him at behind the scenes at Stern is an amazingly good thing for all of us. I can just picture him roaming through the design areas....

Ok before this got weirdly sensual, I was thinking aboot your first line and that it may, in fact, be the issue.
RH & people talking aboot how complicated and "Math Scoring" the games are. Is this going to re-kindle Pinside's "Tournament vs Players" debate?

#4941 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I can see you are just trying to stir the pot here, as you seem to like to do in other threads. This thread is for Star Wars discussion right? Do you have something constructive to contribute or not? What's your opinion on the game? Are you buying one?
Rob

I removed my post after you removed yours out of respect for what you posted. ..That was my bad.
As for your new post; yes I have one on order.

#4944 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I thought Trunchbull was a woman all this time.

NOT Dolly Parton which is what a lot of us thought

#5071 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

I am starting to feel like a real sucker. My GBLE was a joke and my stomach is telling me the same about SWLE....

Come on now...LEs Have always been for suckers

Exhibit A

Quoted from pinchamp:

Yeah but that limited edition plaque would look so perfect next to STLE and METLE... argh.

#5077 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I'll tell you what, five games in...there are a lot of SDTM out of the right kick out.

Thought that was a weird eject on the the left flipper anyway eh? Seems like it would be lined up with the right

#5091 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Can you guys go get your own thread and chat about GB to your hearts content (P.S. I don't like it)... I'd like to hear more about SW from the guys that saw it at the show!

Yes can we please get back to hearing aboot how Aurich is "a Star Wars Fan" please? That's the kind of hot takes we need!

#5094 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

By mods, do you mean that it just needs some more visual eye candy to get the Star Wars vibe going stronger? Or, do you feel it's lacking some interactive ball aspect that the Premium/LE hyperdrive might address.

He's talking aboot gluing on his dolls most likely. This is going to be the biggest glue-game ever.

#5096 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think the hate for the power button move by Stern is universal. Turning Dialed In on the first time was a treat.

One of the most overblown tear fests on Pinside...and that's saying something.

#5100 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It really is not a big deal.

Not to anyone over 5'2 anyway

#5105 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Try turning on the game when you are 5'6" and you got a row of games. Its a stretch and a pain in the ass.

I'm just a little over that and I do it quite often with no issues.

#5110 6 years ago

Anyone whom's played it yet what's the immersion rating? Like 0 being awful and 250 being load shooting full on VR realism?

#5118 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

....just think it's funny you're maligning a group of players based on their height.

What I'm saying, is that most people are blowing it completely out of proportion.

I mean if people are too fat to reach it then that's their issue and that's fair.

Quoted from Colsond3:

No, the arch out of the KO it literally is aimed straight down the middle.

Ahhh got it, thanks.

#5122 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

I understand Stern will ship any Pinsider under 5'2" who is upset with their power switch high heels and a box of Kleenex as usual.

For an extra $200 they will yes. They call it a "tear topper."

#5127 6 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

Can you shoot the racetrack on NASCAR like you can the super charger ?

No. It serves every ball that way, and also starts MB out that way

Quoted from Rarehero:

Also, Star Wars something something.....

...Darkside clips in the Spike system...don't be stealin' my idea son!

#5129 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

Unless you have a gut like I do

Exactly, then get yourself a reinforced step stool and a tear topper

#5309 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Do people that love the fast an furious flow this games has think that picking the mode(s) breaks the flow?

Haha probably. Anyone that thinks "the flow is stopped" by these things is just a weirdo and you can't help them. it must be the shorter attention these days because it's laughable at best.
It's like people that say "I don't like Widebodies;" like non of them over decades and decades? People are getting into such a deep narrow pigeonholing of the games they like it's really weird; and sad.

#5328 6 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

From my point of view, if I had access to one of the biggest licenses out there, I'd take everything I can from it.

There's nothing to take from Hayden Christensen appearing in those movies.

#5358 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

bottom of sw playfield

nodes (resized).jpgnodes (resized).jpg

#5360 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Personally, having owned GOT PRO. I love that I can access 90% of the play field with ease for any troubleshooting and waxing. Makes life so much easier when you're short on time.

Yeah quick fix to reflow my dragon kicker coil

#5412 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That video that dead flip did where the game thoguht the guy was still in muliball.....he was getting 8 million a pop at one point,

As I meantioned before the lowest shots were 7-8Mill, he was hitting 50, 100, and even some 200s.
EDIT: I didn't see that with button hitting but hitting lit shots.

#5414 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I wonder if they fixed that before the rest of us got to play. I played the game enough that I feel like I would've run into a similar state.

Yeah I don;t know...for all we know it was a one failed switch hit and the game didn't know the ball was sitting there.
Could be dealt with or total freak occurrence.

#5417 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

AFAIK the ball was sitting in the death star inner loop thingy behind the lifted up gate/pole/whatever.

yup

#5461 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You should do it regardless.

Unirregardless

#5529 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

I guess I'd be pissed at my Distro for not shipping a working game...

Distros don;t open boxes and look at games though.

#5531 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

They also drop ship......

Exactly, had to look that term up.

#5536 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Yar I don't even think/know the distro would know about an sd card unless they asked or this kind of circumstance where it was delayed happened.

And even if the game was shipped to them, what if people throwing all their unboxing parties learned *gasp* that the box had been open before?
And what if (I'm queasy even thinking aboot this) My distro picked my game up on his way back home and checked the SD card was there, whilst he was stopping at a show...Is my game even HUO anymore?!?!

haha just kidding...every machine is HUO these days.

#5553 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Again, knowing Stern, maybe they didn't communicate that to the distro. Either way, it's pretty shitty.

Well pretty shitty no doubt there.
I just think the distros heat on this one isn;t really needed. I think if your guy said "you have no card do you want the machine anyway" every single person would take their machine.

#5556 6 years ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

Maybe, maybe not. I'm probably in the minority and wouldn't take it.

But, this is more about someone (whysnow) paying extra to get it shipped sooner expecting to get a working game and receiving an non-working game.

There's always 1 troublemaker!

but yeah the extra shipping thing is a total shit show...not cool at all.

#5564 6 years ago

Hey umm....whom let the narc in here?

#5649 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Possibly midnight madness is the other MB. Its noted in the settings.

Yep they mentioned it had a Midnight in the live stream

#5657 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I don't think MM has been officially announced as a multiball. I mean, generally it is, (and I'm sure it will be again), but until it is, I'd hate to jump to conclusions.

They said it with Dwight standing next to them so i don;t know how much more you need.

#5659 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I heard Midnight Madness said, but I don't remember it literally being said as MM Multiball. I'll have to rewatch the vod.

ha that may be true actually..but .are there other types of midnight masdess'?

#5783 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hate to say it, but the SW pro on location near me bit the dust. It's been on location for 2 days. Stern thinks it's the CPU board and is sending another one out.

Not shocking at all.

#5829 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

How the hell did you finish the game?

you don't "finish" any game Weak sauce

#5885 6 years ago

Nope too confusing sorry. I don;t even use Magna-Save on older games becasue i refuse to use anymore than 2 buttons

#5890 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They're just asking you to take your hands off the flippers so often. Feels weird.

This sounds weird.

#5898 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

...as to not disrupt the house too much but hearing me play and mashing away at that button every 10 mins could get old with the family lol

First rule of Track & Field/Hyper Sports club is hitting the buttons louder does not equal hitting them faster.

#5903 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

but I don't think we should get all whiny about the button or x bonus. You can choose to ignore them. Sure, your score won't be as good, but it's not a feature that's going to physically interact with the ball.

Right, and if you don't like the complexity of multipliers and it's too much to keep track of, then all you're missing is a bigger score. And by not being interested in the miltipliers, it's telling me that the score isn't really a big deal to you as maybe advancing in the game, so what does it matter at all?
Because IF all that's true, it kind of sounds like people are whining aboot the game being too hard for them before they even play it; which is a little depressing & sad.
This is the same shit us GOT players have talked TO DEATH. Players that are into the multipliers have a ton of fun with them...don't like them? IGNORE THEM. Trust me, the game is tough enough just completing all the shots and modes...without the Xs you're not just gonna roll through the game like some bad ass.
I mean, do you have to repeatedly shoot & cradle the left ramp with the left flipper on TF to work all the multipliers up to have fun? No...you can just play the damn thing.

#5926 6 years ago

Well, technically no. The most fun you can have with Transformers is when you sell Transformers.

Believe me I knew it was coming mentioning TF & fun together but just the first multiplier game I thought of.

Working at an arcade in the 90s taught me everything I need to know. How to play pinball and light a smoke, answer a phone, give change, play with your knees, play one handed, open a beer, run 20 feet open the back door and run back to the game, empty an ashtray, eat breakfast, etc etc etc.

If you're afraid to take your hands off the buttons for a few seconds, let's face it, you need A LOT more practice

#5928 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

those correspond to the pop bumpers, its like GB ...

W?D

#5943 6 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

I played about 20 games on the machines the Pro is missing too many key elements compared to the Premium. Great like light show and sound and art.

Huh?

#5965 6 years ago

You know how many people died for Page 52 of that manual?

Bothans not people!!!

EDIT: yeah...I'm the only one with the guts to say it.

#5970 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Bothans are not people?
Rob

Correct

#5982 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I'm embarrassed to have to state something so obvious, but the Bothans died acquiring plans for the second (partially constructed) Death Star.

First off, well played sir.

Second off, what the hell did they really do?
"Oh hey bros fly in the open side and shoot the massive glowing thing in the middle."

Talk aboot amateur hour!

#5993 6 years ago

Tie Fighter breking at record pace...you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss 3 bucks goodbye.

#5995 6 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Just dreaming something up and repeating it often enough to yourself isn't really a rumor.

Welcome to pinside is this your first visit

#6032 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

A big frustration for me is when the dragon shot

I can tell you I've never once had a SDTM form dragon shot.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then do what I do. Fight the game back!! Say okay, gonna drain out of the snake and dragon shot? I'll GC this bitch without ever hitting that shot! Haha

WEll at least try to wiggle the game or slap a side when it shoots it out. But yeah I'd be pissed to

#6041 6 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

I see this as the sucker setup. New games will make money for a short amount of time but this doesn't seem like a smart long term move.

I think it might be more of a league players hang out. Maybe aaronjames can fill us in.

#6078 6 years ago

Yes yes we're all Star Wars fans just like the entire world is. Put your schwartzes away.

#6080 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I really liked R1 it felt right except for the speech scene by Jyn, that was bad.

Yeah Jyn speach was bad but blind guy was the worst part for me....and there were tons of awful parts for me to choose from. I mean he was worse than Forrest Whitiker and that's saying somehting.

#6283 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I love the speed and the flow but a lot of the time i felt like a 6 year old playing pinball for the first time continually flipping and having no idea what i was doing.

Oh no you mean you have to *gasp* learn the rules?

#6286 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It would help if there were some callouts,...

Yeah I hear ya there. It seems the more tech advanced they get some of the simple things can get lost with these newer games.

#6292 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

The problem is that they're the wrong set of rules for the layout.

Huh I haven't played it yet so i can't comment, but that seems to be reading too seep into it would be my guess.

Quoted from trunchbull:

All the ship cutouts look like they're being dragged around in photoshop. Those wiggling tie fighters...

Maybe After Effects so same thing.

Quoted from trunchbull:

All the ship cutouts look like they're being dragged around in photoshop. Those wiggling tie fighters...

Yeah JJP has the same issue and everyone's in the same boat here.

#6294 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Pretty funny that even at the pinnacle of current pinball tech, we are still 10+ years behind...pachinko.

It actually makes a lot of sense, I'm sure pachinko is actually a big money maker.

#6321 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

What about dialed in with star wars theme? That would be epic. So much you could do with that. R2d2 as the phone, tie fighter as the moving stick ect.

Naw DI theme is classic Lawlor...good stuff.

#6330 6 years ago

Stern and every other pinball manufacturer do give a shit about their customers.

Well when they ship a new LE to your home every time they release one I'm sure they do.

#6371 6 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

'Bout time! Let's finally see some "theme integration."

Just you wait...remember that big ass metal track they had in the movie that whizzed some balls around it? Well guess what?!?!

#6385 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

So how is everybody feeling about the HyperLoop now that we've seen it in action? Worth the extra money above the Pro?

Not from my angle...haven't seen the Death Star explode yet though

Loop seems to be used in 1 mode/multiball so it doesn't happen that often.
New option to turn off mode stacking for people that get confused by multiple time lines happening at once.

Clip of 3 ballin in loop Credit sbskins
https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyPleasantSharkDendiFace

#6388 6 years ago

Video mode and "light saber duel" not programmed yet

#6422 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

can anyone explain how the loop works? Like what's the point? It's not a ball lock apparently, so what's it for?

Just like the ramp in HS2...it whizzes balls around in diff'rent modes. The Loop MB you hit it in there and it loops, and adds another ball to game...then you hit that in there they both loops etc. It's like a holding area/neat trick.

Oh here it is

https://clips.twitch.tv/KnottyPleasantSharkDendiFace

#6532 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

When you put down your deposit, was there a date guaranteed? There wasn't when I paid for mine.

Yeah never heard of that one. I'm sure the distro can't tell you what he doesn't know.

Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm not a patient person when I have expectations not met.

Um yeahhh Pinball doesn't work like that. Stern, Spooky, JJP, NIB, CL, the guy you've made an agreement with to buy a game, your best friend etc etc

#6585 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

2nd rule is to use the "Goodie" comb from your back pocket.
» YouTube video

Yeah some fakers did that, we used to call them "pencil pushers"

tf (resized).jpgtf (resized).jpg

And that's where we get the term from

#6665 6 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Is faith in Stern so low....

YES

#6668 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Are you happy with your purchase? Tell the world we all want to know!

I'm guessing this is just really asking are your node boards working

#6699 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

So it does act as a ball lock?

Not a lock...a holding center you could say during it's MB.

#6706 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffsarcade:

Oh, during MB it was running multiple balls through the loop. I had to watch it with the sound off so I was a bit lost. Thanks!

Yep you hit the Death Star shot durung that MB and it loads a ball in the loop and gives you another one...You can keep doing that till the MB "Starts" and then it releases all of them. Or if you loop them all i guess

#6722 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Anyone else wondering why the main toy for the Premium/LE is on one of the hardest shots on the playfield? I've been watching the stream on and off for a while now and have only seen it in the loop a couple of times.

I'm a little confused so sorry if I'm off the mark here. You know that shot is (if we're talking aboot the loop) only "open" every so often? It's a lifting mech that makes the ball go into the loop...so I don;t htink you can just hit it in there whenever you'd like.

#6766 6 years ago
Quoted from AJB4:

Making smart changes and some that are responsive to issues noted on these forum SW threads.

meh I don't know aboot all that. I'm sure they have a very good idea of things implemented as new versions come out.

#6823 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I truly expect MOST people who had previously chimed in on Pinside, calling Stern out for going cheap, and selling a game with a spare playfield are going to be eating crow.

Well Copernicus that won't make a diff'rence to the 88% of people canceling because of all the math.

#6837 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Yeah this describes Aurich to a T.
Give me a break. WOW!

Agree to disagree

#6841 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Now I have to get a stick or something to turn it on? Dumb!

Most of us haven't even played our games since they moved the switch; can't turn them on.
Problem is with more than 1 game next to each other you really only have 2 options.
Hire a little person to live in your basement during peak playing hours, or throw a little coin to neighborhood children to keep coming in your basement whenever you need to play.
Gotta keep that shit kind of down low though I'm getting a lot of strange looks.

#6843 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

tl;dr Enjoy your game, stop telling me and others that our concerns aren't valid, the game is what it is and it's not changing. That's not bashing, it's just having an opinion and a principle and sticking to it.

That's great, so what is your end game is the question? Are you trying to show Stern your want new things? Trying to shake up the system and prove a point?
If so that's cool and gotta respect that. if not than you're just kicking rocks down the road crying aboot it. If you're really ready to move on then by all means, move on.

#6845 6 years ago
Quoted from ronaldvg:

Does there have to be an end game ???

Well there kind of should be if your entire point is your over the game and your passed it....yet you still come around to complain aboot it.
I hate ACDC...everyone loves it and I don't; that's life. I don't keep showing up and bitching aboot it in ACDC threads. I get people, sorry everyone in the world, is a big Star Wars fan and they were let down, but oh well shouldn't be shocking it's a SW machine

Quoted from ronaldvg:

The only end game there was for me was when Stern put in the manual that ghosting is normal on a NIB machine. That was the end of buying Stern for me.

Can't argue with that.

#6859 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

They seriously did that?

Yes. But then they "reassured" everyone with a some half ass double speak.

Quoted from Rockytop:

but it's hard for me to shake the feeling that this was a cash grab from Stern.

Oh it is.

#6865 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

...play it with the new code etc then decide if you don't like it...

Ok so no reviews for 12+ months?

#6867 6 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I got a text out of the blue from my distributor today. He said my Premium should be ready to ship in a week or so. Seems early, but I'd be okay with that.

yeah seems early for sure...congrats!

#6919 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Someone said the topper is R2D2? Any information here? I definitely want one...

That's the talk yes but it hasn't actually been seen I don't think maybe just a glimpse in a video. Anyway, the talk is shoots out a hologram but just talk so far as I know

#6922 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

It does NOT shoot out a hologram, or project anything.

Ok so some guys said it does and you say it doesn't.

No offense but same shit to me.

#6925 6 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Haha! Totally in!

Simmer down now....that's an early proto leak.

Obviously that's a little too much BOM for a paltry 5-600USD. They are in fact including the Styrofoam in the background and there will be a "cut away" where you can put a picture of yourself or Gary or a bottle of gin whatever.

rst (resized).jpgrst (resized).jpg

#6934 6 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I would suggest that was simply talking about R2's projector lens lighting up and not actually projecting a hologram.

Yeah I don't think anyone actually thought a hologram was shooting out.
Well with this bunch maybe they did

#6936 6 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

they could easily get the projector effect if they shoot the image onto a lens like they do in Ghostbusters.

A tiny shitty little lens

#6939 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I'll admit... I really WANTED there to be a little princess Leia hologram, crying out to Obi-Wan!!!

Well you get him to project your match numbers on the ceiling maybe?

#7008 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

... but this game seems to have been designed with the standard 6.5 in mind....

...but try it perfectly level around 6.5 (bubble between the lines) and see if you're doing better with that....

They all are

Never trust a bubble

#7113 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I meant that it was missing something like another drop target bank or something. Yes i do get the premise of the force bank.

Well there's another target back to the right so I don't know what the shit you were looking at.

#7115 6 years ago
Quoted from aveamike:

alos, the pro allowed my to select two missions at a time (from different color goals) but the LE only let me play one at a time.
is this a new / old code thing?

You can change the setting in the menu yes (pretty sure both defaults old & new are to allow multiple missions), BUT are you sure you had both missions locations lit? I thought mine was turned off because I just randomly didn't have both lit for awHile.

#7132 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Have we seen the topper yet?

Not that I know of but you can expect 20-30 posts of 'insiders' claiming to have seen it telling you "you'll be happy."

#7134 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You possibly could be happy that they are happy if that makes you happy. Then we're all happy!
Rob

My brain is not wired to be happy with $500 toppers

#7155 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Again this is just people dreaming up extra crap that may/may not have worked well. Speculation and dreams is not a working alternative.

That's Pinside in a nutshell. Everyone here is a master designer, coder, and artist.
People bitching aboot things doesn't bother me...but the dream journal crowd is, and has always been, the worst.

1 week later
#7198 6 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Curious to hear what playfield/plastics protection people are using on these? Seen some stuff from Mezel, what else?

Some new balls, some wax, & some novus you'll be good to go.

#7200 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

I put some vellum on the kickout area where the games tend to get worn quickly.

Oh I do put a little patch of Mylar in the shooter lane for resale good point.

#7202 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Where do you guys get your mylar?

Er I mean Marco...Bought a couple feet years ago

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MFT

#7234 6 years ago
Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I found I was best able to digest the game by spending some alone time to just casually go through it...

You know this time I decided not to look at anything rules wise and just find it on my own; and it's been fun.
Much like GOT people should really just focus on the game/modes itself, get all that down, then work on multipliers.
Of all the complaints I hear aboot pressing buttons on here, and of course the ever present "I don't like my flow killed bro," SW could be a game that drives people over the edge (if it hasn't already). It's really how much you want to use that button and move shots around...which can be extensive.

#7236 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Mechanically though, it's pretty intense if you are really going to maximize the score.

Yes that is my point...total flow killer dude

#7249 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I'm having a difficult time deciding if it's worth$2k more.

It's all aboot what 2K is worth to your pockets

2K is a lot for me...so no goddamn way I would spend it here. But for me most Prem+ wouldn't even get a thought.

#7255 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

...and I'm even having a tough time figuring out where to put them without having them get in the way.

How aboot the trash?

#7257 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

How aboot in your ass?
People complain the game is too empty. I'm fixing that. Don't be jelly.

You were much better when you had a sense of humor.

#7259 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

There's no way that's not cool - when I mod I always want it to look stock, not like somebody jammed toys in a game.
Still friends?

I never take anything personal.
X wings suck dude
Mine looks just fine bone stock next to the hustle and bustle of DI. Like you say, both good but diff'rent.
I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure it's not filled with Leg Star Wars figures

1 week later
#7276 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Curious what owners of Le/premium think at this point? I'm still considering a premium but was hoping to see more code updates at this point. How's the fun factor and lastability feel at this early point of ownership?

It's a tough fun machine that I do....oh sorry only own a pro.

#7292 6 years ago

Man I think I was 1 dumb Jedi shit away from completing everything... Oh sure no worries I missed it many times

#7297 6 years ago

I'm getting around 10 MG/S

2 weeks later
#7403 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Can someone with a SW Pro post pics of the current bracket situation? Was reading a Stern cabinets thread and it came to my attention that the Pros may not have the same souped-up brackets as the Premiums/LEs?

What's a bracket now...what are we talking aboot? Corner brackets inside cab where leg bolt enter? Sorry don't know the topic.

EDIT: Well in case that;'s what you meant...hmmm..."Pretty chintsy isn't it?"

samualbracket (resized).jpgsamualbracket (resized).jpg

#7406 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

I actually like the new brackets better than the old mechanism.

You're talking aboot the lockdown mech, and I'm talking aboot the physical wood connection joining the cabinet body.

I don't know what fosaisu is looking for I just put the pic up in case. EDIT: Now I do.

EDIT2:

Quoted from fosaisu:

On SW Premium and LE they're more heavy duty than what TheLaw is showing there on his Pro.

Don;t be critical...there are like 8 1/16" brads in there!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.