8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 150.
#4751 6 years ago

I liked what I saw, but I’m disappointed that John William’s score is mostly limited to a few tracks, mainly the opening theme and the Imperial march. I would like to hear the theme from the battle of Hoth during Hoth mode, ROTJ score during Endor mode, and the Bespin siege theme from ESB during the Escape from Boba Fett mode.

#4752 6 years ago

Some info screens

IMG_1996 (resized).PNGIMG_1996 (resized).PNG

IMG_1997 (resized).PNGIMG_1997 (resized).PNG

IMG_1998 (resized).PNGIMG_1998 (resized).PNG

IMG_1999 (resized).PNGIMG_1999 (resized).PNG

IMG_2001 (resized).PNGIMG_2001 (resized).PNG

IMG_2002 (resized).PNGIMG_2002 (resized).PNG

IMG_2006 (resized).PNGIMG_2006 (resized).PNG

IMG_2013 (resized).PNGIMG_2013 (resized).PNG

IMG_2010 (resized).PNGIMG_2010 (resized).PNG

#4753 6 years ago

I thought it was full of interesting ideas, and I suspect lots of people will have a lot of fun with it.

I just don't see myself as one of them.

As a big Star Wars fan it didn't click with me, the magic of the theme wasn't there. That's just a personal thing. This looks better for people who aren't actually giant fans and won't care about nitpicky shit that doesn't feel right, or who don't use ridiculous words like "magic" when thinking about the game.

The LCD style and animations reminded me of a slot machine, just a mash of different things from the movies popping up all over. For me that's not a good thing, but I bet it works great on location with casual players who see all the shit flying around. I'd route this for sure if I was an op, it will earn.

If I could sum it up I'd say that I'd prefer a game that was more story immersive, more focused, and they had a different vision for this that's more stack-heavy, more chaotic, more tons of things going on. Just a personal preference. It's probably because I love the idea of the theme so much, like I said, if you're not pre-biased you might not care.

Still curious to play it and experience it in person!

But the deal killer really is the layout. It's boring. We've seen it too many times. I'm not paying thousands of dollars for it, doesn't matter how good the code is. I can buy video games for code. I buy pins for the physical experience, and this one is dull. Ritchie played it safe, did what he's done a ton of times already; it will flow and be fast, and it's not even vaguely interesting. No crazy shots, nothing that interacts with the ball, just straight up fan layout. If you've owned a modern Ritchie you've played it already. I have ACDC, I had Star Trek, no need to rebuy something so similar. (Not the same! But close enough to feel like it.)

No video was going to change that, probably why after a bit I got bored and closed the stream. I was just watching the LCD screen, the actual ball play wasn't compelling.

#4754 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No video was going to change that, probably why after a bit I got bored and closed the stream. I was just watching the LCD screen, the actual ball play wasn't compelling.

I watched the entire stream, but I feel the same as you that it wasn't the most fun game to watch. I feel that way about Game of Thrones though, but I think it's a blast to play. I really hope that's what is going on here.

#4755 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You have the worlds best pinball players bashing on a factory setup and you guys are basing ball times on this??

Hahaha, I laughed at that too. It's a treat getting to watch them play.

#4756 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Some info screens

I didn't watch the entire stream, did they show the video mode at any point (not the tie fighter button mash)?

#4757 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The game is under the glass, not on the side of the cabinet or on the back box. I really don't know what else that you would want from a gameplay perspective? It looks fun as hell to me and the art isn't nearly as bad as what alot of people are making it out to be. My TWD and GOT Pros are both a little weak in the art department but who cares? That doesn't keep them from being two of the greatest pinball machines ever made!

They have to complain and bitch about something. Yes GOT is fugly. TWD ain't no looker either. GREAT pins.

It looks awesome, if you like to play pinball, what's not to F ing like? Especially the pro at $5400?

Compared to DI or ANYTHING else out there, including the premium and LE its a bargain.

Jamming crap all over a PF doesn't make it great. Sorry.

And did i mention, THEME MATTERS.

#4758 6 years ago
Quoted from mesmashu:

be fun.
CraziLevi, would you say it shoots as smooth and easy as these guys made it look?

I'd say it shoots incredibly smooth. Great loop passes.

#4759 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I didn't watch the entire stream, did they show the video mode at any point (not the tie fighter button mash)?

I don't remember seeing it but they might have.

#4760 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

I guess I just wasn't prepared to have to settle when it came to this theme...on any aspect of the design. The pro looks fun initially but seems like it could loose it's luster rather quickly. What's under the glass looks uninspired and cheap IMO, sorry.

It's because unlike the states you have to pay close to $9K for pro and no amount of dazzle will be able to justify it. The hyperdrive might be cool but it's a $2K upgrade. I still think Stern shit the bed on increased pricing. At least put a cool toy that does something on the pro....

Previous releases
TF - optimus nut bashing toy and launch ramp with Megatron MB ball launch, Bubblebee captive ball
ST - Ship bashing toy - warp ramp - magnet lock
MET - Sparky and snake head with back to back drops
TWD - Well Zombie and Prison doors with bash skull
GOT - Sword locking mech, dragon kickback and ram
GB - Slimer Mech, captive ball x 2 with one cycling balls, storage facility kicker from ramp
AS - Toybox with air ball

SW - Tie fighter on a spring and a plastic death star. I don't count the PF LCD as 90% of it is to display scores and instructions, I wouldn't consider it an interactive toy. I won't count the ball locks on it either as you need them to choose your mode.

Just my two cents. Some people see it differently.

#4761 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Compared to DI or ANYTHING else out there, including the premium and LE its a bargain.

There's no bargain in pinball in the NIB market, no matter where you look. Everything is overpriced. And no way you can stretch the definition of bargain to apply to a Star Wars premium or LE. Come on now. The game is barren and they have stripped out even more than usual on these things.

#4762 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I watched the entire stream, but I feel the same as you that it wasn't the most fun game to watch.

I tuned in for the game where Sharpe had to drain his ball (too close to wizard? missed why that happened) and then watched a game or two after that. Maybe 40 mins? But I stuck it on a second monitor and multitasked.

#4763 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I thought it was full of interesting ideas, and I suspect lots of people will have a lot of fun with it.
I just don't see myself as one of them.
As a big Star Wars fan it didn't click with me, the magic of the theme wasn't there. That's just a personal thing. This looks better for people who aren't actually giant fans and won't care about nitpicky shit that doesn't feel right, or who don't use ridiculous words like "magic" when thinking about the game.
The LCD style and animations reminded me of a slot machine, just a mash of different things from the movies popping up all over. For me that's not a good thing, but I bet it works great on location with casual players who see all the shit flying around. I'd route this for sure if I was an op, it will earn.
If I could sum it up I'd say that I'd prefer a game that was more story immersive, more focused, and they had a different vision for this that's more stack-heavy, more chaotic, more tons of things going on. Just a personal preference. It's probably because I love the idea of the theme so much, like I said, if you're not pre-biased you might not care.
Still curious to play it and experience it in person!
But the deal killer really is the layout. It's boring. We've seen it too many times. I'm not paying thousands of dollars for it, doesn't matter how good the code is. I can buy video games for code. I buy pins for the physical experience, and this one is dull. Ritchie played it safe, did was he's done a ton of times already, it will flow and be fast, and it's not even vaguely interesting. No crazy shots, nothing that interacts with the ball, just straight up fan layout. If you've owned a modern Ritchie you've played it already. I have ACDC, I had Star Trek, no need to rebuy something so similar. (Not the same! But close enough to feel like it.)

Nothing interactive because it was the Pro version. (Not to mention the Tie Fighter). Respect your opinion but the Premium and LE do have added ball interactive features as we all know.

#4764 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

There's no bargain in pinball in the NIB market, no matter where you look. Everything is overpriced. And no way you can stretch the definition of bargain to apply to a Star Wars premium or LE. Come on now. The game is barren and they have stripped out even more than usual on these things.

Yup. Money is money. I dunno about others, but I'm not contractually obligated to buy new pins. Being cheaper than DI doesn't mean I'm gonna open my wallet or anything. You gotta f—k'n wow me for the prices these days. If I'm not 100% sold then I'm passing.

#4765 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They have to complain and bitch about something. Yes GOT is fugly. TWD ain't no looker either. GREAT pins.
It looks awesome, if you like to play pinball, what's not to F ing like? Especially the pro at $5400?
Jamming crap all over a PF doesn't make it great. Sorry.
And did i mention, THEME MATTERS.

You are spot on iceman! I can also respect pipes opinion or anyone's opinion who doesn't like it for whatever reason also, but some would complain no.matter how great the game is and it actually does look like it may end up being pretty damn great! I think the people who buy this game are going to be well pleased.

#4766 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agree. A lot of games stack missions along with a multiball or a general switch based mode (super ramps, super orbits, etc type "modes") but not two objective based modes at once.
Having two objective based modes running at once looks to take away from the immersion factor as neither mode can really be enjoyed. With two objective based modes running at once video and audio clips from scenes get cut short often as they are stepping on each other.

In some part of the movies, there's two scenes that playing in the same time, i think they want to reflect that.

#4767 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Nothing interactive because it was the Pro version. (Not to mention the Tie Fighter). Respect your opinion but the Premium and LE do have added ball interactive features as we all know.

A toy on a spring with a standup. It's definitely not an interactive toy in my book. If it counts for you then by all means enjoy it. Sparky is more my level if we want to talk toys with standups and springs.

All I've seen in action is the Pro, I can't judge the rest. But same layout just with a loop thing. Maybe it's super cool, but it's not going to change how the game shoots. When I see it if I change my mind I'll say so. Just not thinking it will matter much, and for the Prem price? Really doubt it. The LE is a bad deal this time around.

If you like the game then great! Buy it. I want someone I know to buy one so I can play it. Not a hater. But it's not for me, and I stated why.

#4768 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

i think now each increasing price, pin machine after pin machine, is acquired whatever licence price, building price, Gary has a cold or not... so even if the next pin seems to be empty (or license is cheaper) it does nothing.

I agree. Recent history suggest that games aren't adjusted individually on BOM. It appears they are ratcheted up year by year based on overall costs of running the company etc. They are going up as long as the market will tolerate it. Their costs will rise each year, no doubt about it.

#4769 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Everything is overpriced? Hmm....I don't feel like my TWD, GOT, GB, or new AS are overpriced at all. Hard to put a price on something that you enjoy in life. Enjoying life is pretty priceless IMO.

#4770 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I said the pro is a bargain IF you like pinball

NOTHING else is a bargain by comparison

Not every pin needs some bash toy

It's not about "stripping out"

They have "stripped in" an awesome LCD, lighting, call outs and phenomenal theme

Looks super fast, great flow and fun to play

#4771 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I said the pro is a bargain IF you like pinball
NOTHING else is a bargain by comparison

You can buy two or three great machines on the secondhand market for the price of a single NIB game. Even more if you pick up some pre-90s games.

People, pinball didn't start with Metallica.

#4772 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

You can buy two or three great machines on the secondhand market for the price of a single NIB game. Even more if you pick up some pre-90s games.

You're right, pinball didn't start with MET, but pre 90's games sure as hell aren't as good as today's games either jar.

#4773 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Everything is overpriced? Hmm....I don't feel like my TWD, GOT, GB, or new AS are overpriced at all. Hard to put a price on something that you enjoy in life. Enjoying life is pretty priceless IMO.

Spot on

You have some people waiting for pinball pricing to return to the 90's and actually think it should happen.

If you don't like it, build your own. That's what Elwin did

#4774 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Exactly, nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head

I still like my NBAFB, WPT, RS and INDY500

All MUCH cheaper games

I want new pins with great sound, lighting and LCD and will pay for it

#4775 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Exactly, nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head
I still like my NBAFB, WPT, RS and INDY500
All MUCH cheaper games

I mean, I do too, but I still feel like they're overpriced. GBLE, WOZ Ruby, and DILE aren't exactly what I would call my best days of bargain hunting.

#4776 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

But most of those old games wouldn't be Star Wars. Everyone varies but for me theme is the #1 factor when buying a game. If I'm not into the theme then I won't buy it, period. I'm not a Star Wars junkie so I won't buy this one, but I can totally understand that for others this is a must have especially if they are hardcore into Star Wars. Plus the game looks pretty deep, fast and fun. I'll play it when doomid adds it to AYCE Gogi. You are adding it right? Also remember that many simply do not want to work on their games, they just want to buy it new and have it function properly. They don't want half of their play time to involve a soldering gun. I know I sure don't, I'm not a hobbiest, I just want to play.

To me the video was great, I was much more impressed with it than I expected. Some may say the layout is simple but that helps it play so fast. You can look at a game like AC/DC Pro vs Premium, where even a few small additions to the playfield in the Premium version dramatically slowed down gameplay. I'm kinda glad they kept it really fast for Star Wars, and instead went deep with the modes and play options. To me it looks like a game you can come back to. I never reach wizard modes so for me this game would last quite a long time. I dunno, I guess I was really impressed. There's no point judging the art package to me right now, pictures often just don't convey it properly, I'll have to see it in person to see how good it looks.

#4777 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Buy a Hobbit then .
Joke aside, everything that is not from the movie looks very poorly so far. Animations came straight from the 90s, font is a joke, etc...
Don't get me wrong, I'll run to my distro as soon as he receives one, but I hope for big update on the display part. Apart from that, game play looks great, as well as light show.

#4778 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I mean, I do too, but I still feel like they're overpriced. GBLE, WOZ Ruby, and DILE aren't exactly what I would call my best days of bargain hunting.

When you consider the amount of labor, design, technology, operating cost of the factory etc that goes into building a machine, I am surprised that they can sell them cheap enough to even make a profit at all on them. They definitely aren't cheap and I wish they were cheaper myself but you gotta look at the whole picture. If they paid all of those workers the amount of money per hour that most of the people make who buy their products, I bet hardly any of us could afford to buy one.

#4779 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

But most of those old games wouldn't be Star Wars. Everyone varies but for me theme is the #1 factor when buying a game.

Uff yeah I just can't live that way; so limiting. I mean sure there's shit that just isn't cumming in my house, like WWE, but gameplay will always be #1 for me. Metallica is only a step above WWE for me but what a great game.

#4780 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Uff yeah I just can't live that way; so limiting. I mean sure there's shit that just isn't cumming in my house, like WWE, but gameplay will always be #1 for me. Metallica is only a step above WWE for me but what a great game.

That's fine, there's no right or wrong here, everyone is different. We could spend the next 100 pages with people telling me that I'm wrong, limited or whatever but it wouldn't make any difference. Theme is the most important thing to me, that's just how I'm wired up and that's what determines what I buy. I guess the best take from this is for people to understand that not everyones purchase criteria is the same. In this case, to a hardcore Star Wars fan who has already spend 5 figures on other movie related merchandise, a $5.5k Star Wars pinball machine may seem like a total bargain.

#4781 6 years ago

Loved GP and mechanics. But the animations could be better, The DMD or LED screens used in modern games kinda lack creativity. They just flash video clips and mash them together. Batman 66 suffers from this also. I'd love to see custom animations like you see in good ole DMD's but in high res and colour. If you go this route the Transitions would be smoother and pins would have some charm(plus the sky is the limit). AS had a great attempt at this for sterns first crack.

If you lack toys, the DMD animations and code should be killer.

#4782 6 years ago

"After seeing that video, I'm going to cancel my Star Wars Premium and order Dialed In"

Said no one. Ever.

#4783 6 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

Loved GP and mechanics. But the animations could be better, The DMD or LED screens used in modern games kinda lack creativity. They just flash video clips and mash them together. Batman 66 suffers from this also. I'd love to see custom animations like you see in good ole DMD's but in high res and colour. If you go this route the Transitions would be smoother and pins would have some charm(plus the sky is the limit). AS had a great attempt at this for sterns first crack.
If you lack toys, the DMD animations and code should be killer.

I like the custom animations on Aerosmith but with SW or even Batman66 I don't think it would work plus the licenses holders may not be for it and Pinside would crucify the animations...more than likely.

#4784 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Bargains are in the eye of the beholder right?

I have two of those pins, paid $6500 for Wozecle and $8000 for GBLE

I also paid $5200 for my first Nib pin. A Lotr LE

I don't think anybody can look at buying a Nib pin today and say "yep, I really got a bargain on that one"!

Every pin north of $8k will lose $$$ if you go to sell it. Period.

What's the value in getting to play it and enjoy it in a HUO environment?

$1500-$2000? Because that is what you will drop when you go to sell.

To me, that's a cheap price to pay for a whole lot of fun

#4785 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You're right, pinball didn't start with MET, but pre 90's games sure as hell aren't as good as today's games either jar.

You're soooo right....Scared Stiff and Monster Bash...two games from the 90's on your wishlist...are completely horrible trash.

I'm not a hater either, but I'd take them over most modern Sterns any day of the week.

That being said, some stuff about SW I still don't like, but after seeing gameplay vid, I think the game looks pretty fuckin fun to play. Just not sure I'll be owning one.

#4786 6 years ago

Btw, let's clear this thinking up now

DI looks good, lots of cool stuff, Lawlor design etc

But, anybody that thinks their $8400-$9400 DI is going to hold its value any more than any other pin at the same price point is CRAZY

You aren't getting "value" in that sense. If they can keep selling DI Nibs they will do it for a decade or more. The printing press will run

What you are seeing for TH and Woz secondary market now is what you are going to see for future DI pins on the market. Just like every other $8k plus pin, Stern included

MUCH lower prices.

And I say it doesn't matter but some people are living in a fantasy land

#4787 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

cumming in my house

I'd hate to be the person doing the housecleaning.

#4788 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well where do you do it?

#4789 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Btw, let's clear this thinking up now
DI looks good, lots of cool stuff, Lawlor design etc
But, anybody that thinks their $8400-$9400 DI is going to hold its value any more than any other pin at the same price point is CRAZY
You aren't getting "value" in that sense. If they can keep selling DI Nibs they will do it for a decade or more. The printing press will run
What you are seeing for TH and Woz secondary market now is what you are going to see for future DI pins on the market. Just like every other $8k plus pin, Stern included
MUCH lower prices.
And I say it doesn't matter but some people are living in a fantasy land

This is 100% true. People are still in the mind frame, that for the most part they will beable to sell any pin they buy for next to NIB prices. It has been this way for a while, people buy a pin, keep it for a while, it goes out of production and then they sell it for NIB price or over NIB price, people haven't accepted those days are over now. Times have changed over the past couple of years, and resale values are going down overtime, not up. The market is getting flooded with too many pins both NIB and secondary to sustain and be the way it used to.

#4790 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

That's fine, there's no right or wrong here, everyone is different.

For sure.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

You'd learn to love it...they all do.

#4791 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What you are seeing for TH and Woz secondary market now is what you are going to see for future DI pins on the market.

To be fair, the "early adopters" on both pins got a much better price than where the retail price ended up. That was a big factor of why those dropped faster than some others. DI will depreciate too once the ops start selling in a year or two, but I think the drop will be more muted.

#4792 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You're soooo right....Scared Stiff and Monster Bash...two games from the 90's on your wishlist...are completely horrible trash.
I'm not a hater either, but I'd take them over most modern Sterns any day of the week.
That being said, some stuff about SW I still don't like, but after seeing gameplay vid, I think the game looks pretty fuckin fun to play. Just not sure I'll be owning one.

Those aren't pre 90's games either are they? I also never said that all older games aren't as good as today's games. Im just saying that pinball in general is far more fun today than pre 90's games. I love all pinball but I'm glad it has evolved.

#4793 6 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

To be fair, the "early adopters" on both pins got a much better price than where the retail price ended up. That was a big factor of why those dropped faster than some others. DI will depreciate too once the ops start selling in a year or two, but I think the drop will be more muted.

So what you are saying is because they paid cheaper up front they sold for cheaper when it was time to sale the games? I have a hard time believing people did that so willingly without trying to make cash off the deal first as everyone around here usually tries to squeeze every penny out of a game they are selling until the game isn't selling, they started dropping it till it sold.

#4794 6 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

My "early adopter" Hobbit price for a Smaug Gold LE was $7500. I was paid in full and got a refund after the infamous expo.

Today, they sell in the $6500-7000k range, "lightly used and minty".

Great for bargain hunters?

It won't just be Ops selling. All of these overpriced pins today will hit the market to buy the newer latest and greatest shiny toy at the time.

#4795 6 years ago

The game looks good. What surprised me is how many of the guys in the video had a beard or a pirate goatee. Only the orange shirt guy seemed to be able to use a razor.

#4796 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

So what you are saying is because they paid cheaper up front they sold for cheaper when it was time to sale the games?

Yep. In my experience it's a lot easier to part with a game when you're breaking even or making a little money that if you're taking a couple hundred loss. Also, lots of people don't track the "pinball market," so your odds of finding someone who would sell a machine for less than it's "worth" but more than what they paid (e.g., 6500 for an ECLE) are pretty good.

Quoted from iceman44:

Today, they sell in the $6500-7000k range, "lightly used and minty".

This is clearly an exaggeration. I'd have buyers lined up if I listed my "lightly used and minty" SE today for $6500.

#4797 6 years ago
Quoted from mittens:

The game looks good. What surprised me is how many of the guys in the video had a beard or a dirty little goatee. Only the orange shirt guy seemed to be able to use a razor.

Dirty little beard/goatee glasses is kind of the Chicago style. If not for July they would have all been in black hoodies too.

#4798 6 years ago

I've ordered a LE, but I can see both sides of this.

On face value the game, especially the pro, looks incredibly stripped down. All the shots are safe, with almost no randomized action. The pops are so contained and rarely used, they really have no purpose. There's no true interactive toy that "fights" back. As per the deadflip stream, it looks like a good player who can make shots on demand, can dominate the game.

On the flip side, the Star Wars theme, the music, the animations (ok they're not perfect yet), the sound effects, the apparently deep code, and the speed draw me in. And I'm hoping the hyper drive and exploding Death Star give the game the missing "wow" factor.

But on the pricing argument, I really question the notion that Stern are overpricing NIB games. How many competitors have been able to enter the market and successfully undercut them? Recent history is littered with companies who thought they could do it better and cheaper, but have failed. Chinese production aside, you might be able to do it better, but definitely not cheaper. NIB pricing is the way it is because that's what it costs to produce AND make a profit from an incredibly niche product that is very complicated to build, and is by definition still mostly "analogue" in nature.

You can argue that at current prices you can't justify or afford NIB games, but you can't argue Stern's mission is to fleece the market. I'm sure their mission is to be a profitable and sustainable pinball manufacturer. The 2 "competitors" have a long way to go to prove they are either profitable or sustainable.

#4799 6 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

I can't stop looking at it and seeing my AC/DC premium.

I think the layout similarity to AC/DC is what makes SW a dream come true for me. I am not into AC/DC ... I love the pin, but I just can't bring myself to buy one since I am not a big fan of the band. Star Wars addresses this "need" for me . It's kind of the same way Star Trek filled my Spiderman gap (not a big fan of comic books, but *loved* the Spiderman pin ... just not enough to buy it).

I do feel for those that love AC/DC & Star Wars ... that'd be a tough sell since the layouts are very, very similar.

#4800 6 years ago

Honestly, depreciation is a good thing. It makes for a more healthy secondary market. I think it's great if waiting a year or two can save you a couple of thousand dollars.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 10.95
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/96?hl=tryton1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.