8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 150.
#3651 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Look I don't mean to belabor the point but I HAVE PLAYED THE FUCKING GAME. There's nothing wrong with it (well except one software bug). Stop pitching bullshit conspiracy theories because you are butthurt there's no video.

-removed-

#3652 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Ahh.. my favourite game.

Its a popular game, a number of pinsiders have it on their collection wishlist

#3653 6 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Anyone think Stern could put a Tesla Coil in a pinball machine? Even one just generating arcs inside a globe? Wouldn't that look great on the Death Star explosion?

Im designing/making one for my GB.

#3654 6 years ago

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered a premium.

#3655 6 years ago

Does anyone have the game yet?
Think about it......
No...
.wait.
Resist....
No really.....resist.
Talk to me in 3 weeks!

#3656 6 years ago

Bob Ross 14062017215551 (resized).jpgBob Ross 14062017215551 (resized).jpg

#3658 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

- off topic post -

This is a SW thread. Start talking about 400+ HD video clips or GTFO.

#3659 6 years ago

This thread has become like a fire on an island. The fire will consume everything until there is nothing left to burn and all the island population will be wiped out. From the ashes new life will rise. Sure I'm interested in SW but I'm not going to lose my mind over it. Videos will come, gameplay and features will be revealed and people will finally be able to stop losing their damn minds. And when the day finaly arrives don't go for the dark side right away and let the force guide you until all the kinks and quirks have been fixed. Patience young padawans the force will be here soon.

#3660 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Videos will come, gameplay and features will be revealed and people will finally be able to stop losing their damn minds.

You must be new here.

#3661 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Correct.
Look I don't mean to belabor the point but I HAVE PLAYED THE FUCKING GAME. There's nothing wrong with it (well except one software bug). Stop pitching bullshit conspiracy theories because you are butthurt there's no video.
It's so funny how this is life or death to people...and then before you know it there's hours of video and the games are popping up everywhere. And then it's on to the next title. Over and over and over again.

Denied!!!!!!

#3662 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think GOT was filmed on LE first also. Here's hoping it will be the same for SW.

No, GOT streamed on a pro first at the factory, then later they had an LE stream, at Expo, on an LE with Robert Gagno playing.

- Pro 9/28/15

- LE 10/16/15

#3663 6 years ago

SR wrote they worked like crazy the last day, so I suppose the machines in the video got their death star & tie fighter and left the builing; since I got a delivery date for my machine today. .

#3664 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Correct.
It's so funny how this is life or death to people...and then before you know it there's hours of video and the games are popping up everywhere. And then it's on to the next title. Over and over and over again.

Bah. Get back to me after you've spent hours staring at the photos!

#3665 6 years ago

Anyone remember where to get the corner brackets for the inside of Stern cabinets to prevent cracking? I know there's a thread somewhere....meanwhile I'll look for that thread. Trying to be pro-active about the upcoming Stern SW.

#3666 6 years ago

I thought i'd get a pro, but i'm getting a premium as the pro looks too stripped on paper and i found a good deal on a premium. Complete non star wars fan, but a huge pinball fan. The layout may be FAN but it looks amazing to me, the art looks amazing to me, on all versions. the colors on the pf are so vivid and look fantastic. this is really a beauty in my opinion and it may even lead to me appreciating the theme at least a little bit...but probably not. that's ok, it's pinball first, theme second, and i couldn't be more excited to play this in my own home in a few mos when premiums hit.

#3667 6 years ago

Anyone remember where to get the corner brackets for the inside of Stern cabinets to prevent cracking? I know there's a thread somewhere....meanwhile I'll look for that thread. Trying to be pro-active about the upcoming Stern SW.

Almost anywhere that sells pinball parts, here you go:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

#3668 6 years ago

Zombie yeti posted this picture of Keith Elwin playing star wars pro

FB_IMG_1497561003469 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1497561003469 (resized).jpg

#3669 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

When I was a kid, everyone loved Ewoks. I had the tree fort (or whatever) playset. They're f'ing space hamsters! How can you hate space hamsters!?!?!?!

I was 14 when they came out and I hated them. Don' forget, little kids loved Jar Jar too...

#3670 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Don' forget, little kids loved Jar Jar too

What is your point; that all kids should be as jaded as you were?

Let them love Jar Jar. The last thing the world needs is more haters.

#3671 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Zombie yeti posted this picture of Keith Elwin playing star wars pro

"This GB playfield is for Dwight to program"

Also, if you didn't think this toy was bad ass I can't F with you

ewok (resized).jpgewok (resized).jpg

#3672 6 years ago

Looks like a streaming camera rig is setup on that SW pro...

#3673 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Plus the GOT next to it which might have had a similar note on it....

Perhaps reading too much into it....we hold hope that code updates will come for these 2 games

#3674 6 years ago

Is that a JAWS logo on Elwin's hat? Let rumor central begin!

#3675 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

Well spotted!

#3676 6 years ago

And I approve of the SW play-tester! Come on Elwin ... balance those modes and make it competition worthy!

#3677 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

I saw that too! That's either a very clever clue by them or a simple coincidence :/

If you're into Jaws pinball, pile on here and also send notes to Stern.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/can-we-get-a-jaws-pinball/page/3#post-3807931

Back on topic- having the best player of all time on staff is so huge for this reason of feedback and input. Encouraging.

#3678 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

o_jawa-hat-d7f6 (resized).jpgo_jawa-hat-d7f6 (resized).jpg

#3679 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Also, if you didn't think this toy was bad ass I can't F with you

I had that, I bet it is still at my parents. It was bad ass!

#3680 6 years ago

Funny I just realized the GB issue thread is just about as long as this Star Wars announcement thread so anyone asking why I sold my GBLE can just have a look there and I am sure a few of the reasons are there. I am happy to not have been there for 500+ posts

#3681 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I had that, I bet it is still at my parents. It was bad ass!

Almost want to but this pin because of the mods I could do myself. Topper would be the Vader caring case for all the figures.

#3682 6 years ago

Almost want to but this pin because of the mods I could do myself. Topper would be the Vader caring case for all the figures.

#3683 6 years ago

I know one of these are that my parents house. The old ones they sold. Pit some lights on it. Best topper ever!

#3684 6 years ago

I know one of these are that my parents house. The old ones they sold. Pit some lights on it. Best topper ever!

#3685 6 years ago

I'm gonna do my first pinball browser music change and just replace the entire game's sounds with this:

#3686 6 years ago

#3687 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm gonna do my first pinball browser music change and just replace the entire game's sounds with this:
» YouTube video

That is some funny shit!

#3688 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm gonna do my first pinball browser music change and just replace the entire game's sounds with this

That might work if the theme was this.

#3689 6 years ago

I know I'm a little slow, but I just noticed that there's no bottom to the habitrail on the sharp turn in front of the flippers on the LE/premium. That's a good indication of just how fast the balls are going to be whizzing around there if the centrifugal force will be enough to hold it against the rail on the turn. That's pretty frickin' cool...

#3690 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I know I'm a little slow, but I just noticed that there's no bottom to the habitrail on the sharp turn in front of the flippers on the LE/premium. That's a good indication of just how fast the balls are going to be whizzing around there if the centrifugal force will be enough to hold it against the rail on the turn. That's pretty frickin' cool...

Also, like the ramps in Whitewater, there has to be an "out" at the lowest point in case balls get stuck.

#3692 6 years ago
Quoted from Hoser:

Pretty sure it says "JUGGS"

#3693 6 years ago

Anyone think Stern could put a Tesla Coil in a pinball machine? Even one just generating arcs inside a globe? Wouldn't that look great on the Death Star explosion?

I have a home made one for a topper on my monster bash. Hard to take pictures of it but yeah inside the deathstar zapping all around like the emperor's death scene in ROTJ..

IMG_3368 (resized).JPGIMG_3368 (resized).JPG

IMG_3369 (resized).JPGIMG_3369 (resized).JPG

IMG_3370 (resized).JPGIMG_3370 (resized).JPG

IMG_3371 (resized).JPGIMG_3371 (resized).JPG

#3694 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That is some funny shit!

Which made me immediately think of this...

#3695 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Also, I suspect that lack of a bottom of the trail metal is that way to let the balls fall off if they don't make it around to the diverter.

#3696 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Which made me immediately think of this...
» YouTube video

Funny shit II

#3697 6 years ago

Surprised to see Stern didn't present anything at E3 this week...

#3698 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Kaneda allready told last week he wanted to post a podcast with Sterns PR Jared this (last) monday.
They recorded it but Stern wanted to listen (maybe edit?) and authorize it before it get's uploaded.

As smassa already said, Stern doesn't need to market anything.

#3699 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah it's like groundhog day. I wonder if the vicious cycle could be broken with some say GTM planning and a dash of marketing.

#3700 6 years ago

Love Ewoks or hate them, I think we can all agree that the new age song Lucas put over the Ewoks celebration in the SE of Jedi sucks balls.

Give me the "Nub Nub" original song any day!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,099 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/74?hl=nintenbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.