8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 150.
#1401 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

You can see the other side of art for the LE in the picture featuring Steve and Dwight. I really can't tell what it is though. Hoping the premium is another really cool picture.

Good spot, the other side looks like the Millenium Falcon in space being pursued by Tie Fighters with the Death Star in the background, kind of difficult to see for certain but you can see the green laser blasts from Tie Fighters and what looks like the Death Star at the front upper corner.

#1402 6 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Have an 18" obsession and been to many dark skies (black/blue). You know what I mean re color.

My largest scope is an 8" sct. The only color I see is in planets and some planetary nebula. Everything else is in black and white. Lovely, but in black and white.
I have looked through a 23" dob at a star party, and it is indeed spectacular. But it is such a large scope that a large ladder was needed to look through the eyepiece. Lovely views, but not easy to move or store. Maybe if you have a permanent observatory for it?

Now back to Star Wars....I assume there is some sort of magnet fun to simulate the force. Has there been any confirmation on magnets for these pins. Maybe the magna-slings will make another appearance?

#1403 6 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

Maybe the magna-slings will make another appearance?

Magma Slings... It's going to be a HOT new feature.

59672772 (resized).jpg59672772 (resized).jpg

#1404 6 years ago

I can't wait to play it!

Marc

#1405 6 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

How can people say LE ordered ?
Did they announce production nrs?
Did they announce pricing ?
Did they announce delivery date?
I'm confused ?

This is called an unsanctioned distributor preorder.
Stern does not support this decision, other manufacturers do for generation of investment capital.

The wheels of the bus go round and round.

The only way it truly stops for individuals is when people get burned through title failure, distributor lack of delivery or over presumption of quantities to be received, or a manufacturer closure. However, currently there are always new people that do not understand the dangers.

#1406 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Stern does not support this decision, other manufacturers do for generation of investment capital.
The wheels of the bus go round and round.
The only way it truly stops for individuals is when people get burned through title failure, distributor lack of delivery or overpresumption of qualities to be received, or a manufacturer closure. However, currently there are always new people that do not understand the dangers.

No money has changed hands, so I'm not sure what the dangers would be. I guess that he has verbally promised my spot to multiple people?

#1407 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

So, since the rumors indicate that the art isn't the same on both sides, what do you all think will be the art on the opposite sides of each model?

I'm guessing this is the other side of the LE art?IMG_1527 (resized).JPGIMG_1527 (resized).JPG

#1408 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

I'm guessing this is the other side of the LE art?

What ship is that? Doesn't look like the Falcon..

#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What ship is that? Doesn't look like the Falcon..

The large image to the right of "Star Wars" looks like a tie or two below a Y-wing. Han is on that side of the backbox.

Also, something I don't think anyone has discussed is that since the small LCD is on the pro, its video must be an integral part of some part gameplay.

#1410 6 years ago

I think I'm seeing SlaveI right above the R in star. Anyone else?

#1411 6 years ago

Pro may actually be a good value here, as usual. The hyperspace thingy may not add anything to gameplay, and it certainly creates a lot of wireforms blocking your view on the playfield. Pro keeps the ramps on side and good visibility. And it still has the drop targets, the lockbar button and mini LCD. Top it off with the best artwork of the 3, cab and translite. Hmmmm.

You can easily see the No Fear style turnaround in the Pro pic. But alas, no talking Steve Ritchie voiced head in the middle of it.
"Tell 'em what to do, Darth!"
"Shoot the flashing lights to save Endor!"

#1412 6 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Pro may actually be a good value here, as usual. The hyperspace thingy may not add anything to gameplay, and it certainly creates a lot of wireforms blocking your view on the playfield. Pro keeps the ramps on side and good visibility. And it still has the drop targets, the lockbar button and mini LCD. Top it off with the best artwork of the 3, cab and translite. Hmmmm.
You can easily see the No Fear style turnaround in the Pro pic. But alas, no talking Steve Ritchie voiced head in the middle of it.
"Tell 'em what to do, Darth!"
"Shoot the flashing lights to save Endor!"

I would love for the pro to be a great value like Aerosmith. But I think there will be some interactive features that I will miss, exploding Death Star and some other stuff. Just put out the damn feature matrix already!

#1413 6 years ago

Higher resolution version of the Steve & Dwight with the LE & Pro, can zoom in and make out the details a little better. It looks like Death Star behind the Falcon being chased by a Tie Fighter.

SR DS SW.jpgSR DS SW.jpg

#1414 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Higher resolution version of the Steve & Dwight with the LE & Pro, can zoom in and make out the details a little better. It looks like Death Star behind the Falcon being chased by a Tie Fighter.

That's no Death Star. That's an asteroid. It's too big to be an asteroid.

#1415 6 years ago

Looks like this is the Han pose used on the right side of the backbox

00 (resized).jpg00 (resized).jpg

#1416 6 years ago

Stern Pinball believes that differentiation happens at the code level, not in design

http://gamertheory.com/2017/06/stern-pinball-believes-differentiation-happens-code-level-not-design/

#1417 6 years ago

Also, Jabba is on the front lower right of the LE next to Boba Fett.

#1418 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

I wonder if there would be more or less "critiquing" of new pins if you didn't have to justify the cost of (possibly) several paychecks?

Holy f'in s--t does everyone here make 200k +? lol. Biweekly paychecks would put you at around that amount for 8k/check..

#1419 6 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Stern definitely supported it for BM66

#1420 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn't SEGAs SWT have the X-Wing cannon (BF) mech? I agree there is so much else that could have been done, I am hoping that the 3bank under the playfield LCD is motorised, if not that will be massively disappointing. Game looks like it will flow like a dream but there just isn't much "in" the game.

Yes, it does. Totally forgot...I've only played that game once. But despite the Sega "references" in this thread, I have a cherry BF and MSF, and love the play on those two pins. Regardless, SWT did have the mech and an X-Wing fighter at that, so the mech EASILY could have been replicated. Perhaps with it in another pin already, that's why it wasn't considered or was written off. An X-wing shooting at the Death Star still would have been awesome. Or maybe they could have made it the Millenium Falcon!!

And on the LE or Prem, switch it up to a Tie Fighter shooting at the Falcon...

#1421 6 years ago

Steve pretty much sums up my feelings here. It's hilarious seeing a thousand posts by people who care more about undercab lighting than actually playing whine about how bad a game is going to be based on some pictures.

IMG_5682 (resized).PNGIMG_5682 (resized).PNG

#1422 6 years ago

And only if there had been some conversation with ANYONE AT STERN and it been referenced in this piece...the title might actually carry some weight...but since the entire thing is speculation and conjecture...um....

#1423 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Steve pretty much sums up my feelings here. It's hilarious seeing a thousand posts by people who care more about undercab lighting than actually playing whine about how bad a game is going to be based on some pictures.

What I would expect from you...

And obviously. Do you really expect a guy that designed it and works for the compajny that's manufacturing it (and dumped A TON of cheddar on the licensing) to tweet "We actually are very unhappy with the SW game, but our hands were tied. This thing is in no way going to be as good as it could've been, but I'm sure people will fork over their money anyway. Pinside hit the nail on the head...what an amazing bunch of hobbyists!"

This is what happens when you allow leaks to happen with shitty photos, and you're designing a pin based on a franchise with millions of fans, and that has grossed over $20 billion over nearly 40 years since the original movie was released. You are open for criticism no matter what you do, unfortunately.

#1424 6 years ago

Makes me wonder what percent of STERN sales is directly from pinside. My guess is that its pretty low.

And I agree with Ritchie, pinside lately has been feeling more like a cancer than anything else.

#1425 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And obviously. Do you really expect a guy that designed it and works for the company that's manufacturing it (and dumped A TON of cheddar on the licensing) to tweet "We actually are very unhappy with the SW game, but our hands were tied. This thing is in no way going to be as good as it could've been, but I'm sure people will fork over their money anyway. Pinside hit the nail on the head...what an amazing bunch of hobbyists!"
This is what happens when you allow leaks to happen with shitty photos, and you're designing a pin based on a franchise with millions of fans, and that has grossed over $20 billion over nearly 40 years since the original movie was released. You are open for criticism no matter what you do, unfortunately.
And frankly, his comment about Pinside and needing "meds" makes me not want to buy anything that pads his pockets. Without us, he wouldn't have a fuckin job. Sorry, but that comment was irritating. People on this site spent a lot of money on the games this guy designed, and will again.

If an entire year of your work was being negatively judged by a group of people based off shitty pictures and not a second of video, wouldn't you feel this way? This whole thread is like a disease, just like ST was bashed relentlessly until people played it.....get a grip

#1426 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And obviously. Do you really expect a guy that designed it and works for the company that's manufacturing it (and dumped A TON of cheddar on the licensing) to tweet "We actually are very unhappy with the SW game, but our hands were tied. This thing is in no way going to be as good as it could've been, but I'm sure people will fork over their money anyway. Pinside hit the nail on the head...what an amazing bunch of hobbyists!"
And frankly, his comment about Pinside and needing "meds" makes me not want to buy anything that pads his pockets. Without us, he wouldn't have a fuckin job. Sorry, but that comment was irritating. People on this site spent a lot of money on the games this guy designed, and will again.

Man you are all over this thread. Why bitch about me? I've made 3 posts this thread you've made 500. I'm not the one beating a dead horse.

Got: EVERYBODY bitched about the art and the "stripped down playfield." Turns out it's great, one of sterns best. Most people here know absolutely nothing about what makes a good game and just like to read their own complaints. Steve Ritchie has lived this shit for FORTY YEARS and all he does is crank out quality game after quality game.

Nothing is gonna stop you guys from doing what you guys do every single game. And stern will just keep putting out quality games from the best designers while the "competition" who is always supposed to be redefining pinball as we know it continue to flounder and take all your money down the drain with em.

I just call it like I see it dude. And I see a whole lot of bullshit, day after day here by a bunch of people who didn't even like pinball before LEDs came out.

It's a joke really. Steve Ritchie's shit knows more about pinball than most you guys. Sorry, gotta call it like I see it.

#1427 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Levi, it's not just undercab lighting. Let us not forget the ever all essential powder coating of neon colors

#1428 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Holy f'in s--t does everyone here make 200k +? lol. Biweekly paychecks would put you at around that amount for 8k/check..

Haha I was gonna say, an 8k pin is like five months of paychecks for me.

#1429 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

But you don't buy new Sterns. You've been disappointed with the build quality, citing "40-50%" of the ones that you know of, have a MAJOR issue of one kind or another.
Isn't that what you said recently? You mostly just sell B/W games, right?
So I'm going to say that he's 100% correct. And I do buy new Stern pins.

So maybe it's time to up your medication. And be embarrassed to be part of a group of people so vocal and negative that the top people in the industry have taken notice and made comments.
Seriously. This hobby is ridiculous. The amount of money that any of us have invested in it. And one might think that since we're all enjoying the same hobby, that this website would be a place for positive comments and discussions.
Nope. Pinside is the most negative place I know when it comes to pinball.
Ironic, huh?

#1430 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Got: EVERYBODY bitched about the art and the "stripped down playfield." Turns out it's great, one of sterns best.

Thank God for this statement...I thought I was the only one who thought this.

I've been fairly quiet in this thread because I'm reserving judgment until I play it. So far I like what I see...

(And I'm still getting an LE - I don't think the artwork is that bad!)

#1431 6 years ago

Personally I'm more sick of the people who can't stomach reading opinions they don't agree with.

It's okay to care about the way something looks more than the way it plays. It's okay to only care about how it plays and not give a shit what it looks like. Neither is wrong.

If you buy pins to look at them and hardly play them, good for you. Someone will probably get a really nice shape pin to play some day when you get bored, I sure don't care. Your dollars are funding the hobby still.

If you think spending $8k on a pin is stupid af and would rather play the shit out of some worn-to-the-wood solid states I salute you. That game is probably super fun, why it got worn down to bare wood, people couldn't stop playing it.

If you're a giant Star Wars fan and one look at this disappoints you then I feel you. The things we love the most are sometimes the most easy to be critical about. You don't have to wait for a video or new photos to have an opinion. You're also allowed to change it when those come to light. Just don't be a bitch about it, admit you're changing your mind.

If Steve Ritchie wants to be a cranky old man and shit on his customers that's his right. I don't have to respect him for it.

This is a discussion forum. If you can't handle things being discussed then learn to knit or something.

#1432 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a joke really. Steve Ritchie's shit knows more about pinball than most you guys. Sorry, gotta call it like I see it.

My question is do the peanuts in his shit know more then most of the people whining in this thread? My initial answer would be YES!!!!

#1433 6 years ago

Lol....2 consistent Stern apologist chiming in about Pinside being a disease....have you read you're own posts in other threads? Geezzz.

i_just_love_the_fresh_scent_of_your_hypocrisy_poster-r77255a71dc6849beac52507ef1e6e0dd_wa3_8byvr_324 (resized).jpgi_just_love_the_fresh_scent_of_your_hypocrisy_poster-r77255a71dc6849beac52507ef1e6e0dd_wa3_8byvr_324 (resized).jpg

#1434 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

But you don't buy new Sterns. You've been disappointed with the build quality, citing "40-50%" of the ones that you know of, have a MAJOR issue of one kind or another.
Isn't that what you said recently? You mostly just sell B/W games, right?
So I'm going to say that he's 100% correct. And I do buy new Stern pins.

Oh, this is my other pet peeve, people who think they get to dictate other opinions based on what they buy. Leave with that nonsense.

Your wallet doesn't mean crap. I buy Sterns, doesn't make my opinion any more valid that anyone else's.

I'm gonna say that Ritchie is 100% cranky. And I buy his games.

#1435 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Personally I'm more sick of the people who can't stomach reading opinions they don't agree with.
It's okay to care about the way something looks more than the way it plays. It's okay to only care about how it plays and not give a shit what it looks like. Neither is wrong.
If you buy pins to look at them and hardly play them, good for you. Someone will probably get a really nice shape pin to play some day when you get bored, I sure don't care. Your dollars are funding the hobby still.
If you think spending $8k on a pin is stupid af and would rather play the shit out of some worn-to-the-wood solid states I salute you. That game is probably super fun, why it got worn down to bare wood, people couldn't stop playing it.
If you're a giant Star Wars fan and one look at this disappoints you then I feel you. The things we love the most are sometimes the most easy to be critical about. You don't have to wait for a video or new photos to have an opinion. You're also allowed to change it when those come to light. Just don't be a bitch about it, admit you're changing your mind.
If Steve Ritchie wants to be a cranky old man and shit on his customers that's his right. I don't have to respect him for it.
This is a discussion forum. If you can't handle things being discussed then learn to knit or something.

Bitching about people bitching is "discussion" and belongs here just as much as anything else. Sorry dude you are way off here.

#1436 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Thats a bold claim from steve, wonder if his eyesight is gone after working on Game of thrones and this latest... ummm... horribly art package.

#1437 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

i hope better pics and some game play vid will show a better side of the SW pin, i really want one to pair up with my SW upright , but at the moment.

#1438 6 years ago

Pinside is like society in general, there are people from all over the world on here with all kinds of different opinions who participate in many different ways. The negative opinions get the most attention but there are opposing views in every thread and this one is no exception. I'd like to see less generalization about the members on this site. Not picking on Steve here, as many people do this, and it must be frustrating to have your work critiqued so harshly, but if people are unhappy with the negative/unconstructive/impolite criticism on here, maybe they could say "the negative opinions on Pinside are like a disease" instead of trashing the whole site. After all, this is a wonderful site which some people have worked very hard on and we all benefit from it.

#1439 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Bitching about people bitching is "discussion" and belongs here just as much as anything else. Sorry dude you are way off here.

Sure, no one is trying to shut you up. I'm just expressing my opinion. By all means, bitch away.

#1440 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Most people here know absolutely nothing about what makes a good game

OMFG. Your arrogance is un-f*n-believable.

#1441 6 years ago

so...... who's playing some pinball today.

#1442 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Pinside is like society in general, there are people from all over the world on here with all kinds of different opinions who participate in many different ways. The negative opinions get the most attention but there are opposing views in every thread and this one is no exception. I'd like to see less generalization about the members on this site. Not picking on Steve here, as many people do this, and it must be frustrating to have your work critiqued so harshly, but if people are unhappy with the negative/unconstructive/impolite criticism on here, maybe they could say "the negative opinions on Pinside are like a disease" instead of trashing the whole site. After all, this is a wonderful site which some people have worked very hard on and we all benefit from it.

Here's the difference, to me.

You can have an opinion without being a dick. You can be disappointed in an art package without saying "looks like someone took a shit on the playfield".

You can be negative and still respectful. World of difference between "I don't really care for this, it's not what I was hoping for" and "Greg Freres is a hack, did he do this in one day on crack?"

Like with Alien, I get that for some people the art wasn't what they wanted. I feel them, if I had other avenues to explore I would have taken them. If it's not for you or you're disappointed I get it. But some people made it really personal, and attacked me and said shitty things about me. I've got thick skin, but man, it wears on you.

I said similar things in the Total Nuclear Annihilation thread. If Scott's vision isn't for you, fine, but man, he's a member of the community, have a little respect.

Ritchie is a pinball god. I think he deserves some ribbing for bitching about all of Pinside, full of people who buy his games, that's a little rich, but it doesn't change his resume and game catalog, and he's earned plenty of slack too. So he was cranky, whatever.

#1443 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

+1000000000000000

That comment goes to plaid.

Quoted from Aurich:

The things we love the most are sometimes the most easy to be critical about.

Well you know the saying is "If you want something done right, do it yourself?" That's the entire reason I'm doing the Votron project...Steve killed the design on WPT, but the art direction and theme are very MEEEEHHHHH to me LOL. So I'm going to do it as something I want to look and listen to every day.

Quoted from Aurich:

Steve has been a cranky old man for a long time, and this would hardly be the first time he's crapped on potential customers. Frankly, if I treated him the same way that I feel about..say...Jack.... I wouldn't buy any game he ever designs again. The guy is a crass prick a lot of the times when his games are announced. He's lucky he's talented at what he does and that somehow these layouts that are so similar have become SUCH a liked trope instead of a hated one...otherwise nobody would put up with that shiat. The very fact that he goes to RGP (the Garden of Eden of crass pricks everywhere..) to post instead of here just illustrates that the guy is TERRIBLE at understanding how these things work and that initial criticism is *very* often backtracked on and people eat their words.

*edit* I had to figure out who I had on ignore to see the initial comment, so I guess apparently Steve has other outlets than just RGP now. Guess Stern has made enough money off him to loosen their grip a bit.

#1444 6 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

so...... who's playing some pinball today.

Once my home made pie is done cooking and in my belly, I will be

#1445 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man, you're an equal opportunity basher except when it comes to Stern..? I don't get it. They fuck up as much as Gottlieb.

#1446 6 years ago
Quoted from Grg:

Once my home made pie is done cooking and in my belly, I will be

Erh hum what time ya want me to swing past ?

#1447 6 years ago

I could be made interested if this machine was offered without decals
And Translite picture and save,let's say $500 ??

Then buy/make some aftermarket kit That I could enjoy looking at.

Plenty of options I guess.
But still need to see the game play
First And quality of the build.

#1448 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Makes me wonder what percent of STERN sales is directly from pinside. My guess is that its pretty low.
And I agree with Ritchie, pinside lately has been feeling more like a cancer than anything else.

A somewhat unfair statement by Steve because it lumps everyone into the same disparaging comment. Yeah, there's shit disturbers here who aren't happy with anything, but there's also a lot of good folk here too. Pinside isn't a cancer in itself, it's not right to say that.

Rob

#1449 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Pinside isn't a cancer in itself, it's not right to say that.
Rob

If someone feels that way they are clearly too sensitive for the internet. I have had to watch my 9 year old niece be ravaged by cancer, over the last 15 months, so I find anyone comparing negative criticisms or disappointment on pinside to cancer to be truly out of touch with reality.

Truth is the the art isn't great on SW it could have been a lot better but like with a lot of Steves games they always play way better than they look! I'm just hoping for some magnets under the playfield and that 3 bank to be motorised and that will knock SW out the park for me!

#1450 6 years ago

It's a forum, it's for discussions, not circle jerks. We can't say anything negative without getting slapped. GoT was savaged because the art sucked man. This game is not that much better. News Flash: GB has issues, PF ghosting and chipping is a real thing. Incomplete code is a real concern. Peeling decals, dimpling, cash grabs..etc. Sorry but all legitimate topics of discussion in a pinball forum.

OBEY...CONSUME...SEND MONEY NOW!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 3,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/29?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.