8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 150.
#7101 6 years ago
Quoted from Nickbtx:

It's on the right side...you should have plenty of room (I was holding a green binder in front of the lights).
EDIT: Sorry, I just realized you are in Germany. The pic is for a 120V power supply.

Thank you for the picture. What I learned from you is that the 120V and 30V PSUs apparently have different form factors That is good information

Ist the SW PSU the same as the GB above?

#7102 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

Anyone notice how loud the fan is in the backbox? Mine kicks on even when the game is idle.
I am also getting the right flipper error. Is that legit or something with the code?

Yes, it's incredibly loud on all Spike. I removed the stock PS fan and dropped in a replacement that's only about 1/3 the db. You can't hear them anymore. No idea why Stern doesn't demand quieter fans from the power supply maker. They're buying enough quantity that they could.

#7103 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

The fan is either on or of, no speed control. It is easy to get to and replace or just put a quiet 12v fan inside the head pointing at the power supply. That will keep the the fan from coming on at all. All of the new age machines have fans. I can hear WOZ from my living room when it is on. I plan on putting a replacement fan in SW when mine arrives.

The Dialed In head fan that ships is like 37db. I replaced it with a hydro-bearing one that's 18db and took care of that, too.

#7104 6 years ago

Well I finally had the chance to play a SW Pro on the weekend. I admit that my first impressions based upon the pictures and videos that I had seen weren't that great. However, after playing it myself (dozen games) - it was a lot more fun that I expected. It was brutally fast, the light show was very nice, the LCD was awesome. Ball times weren't that long (which I like). I can't comment on the rules as I was just trying to make shots and get a feel for the flow. The one I saw did not have any ghosting (dimpling yes).

At any rate that is why I never post my comments about a game until I have had the chance to play it. Yes, it is too bad that there isn't a magnet to emulate "the force" and despite the seemingly sparse/open playfield - it seems to work. Looking forward to playing a premium.

So, yes, I like it! Once the code gets fleshed out it might make an appearance in my game room.

#7105 6 years ago

Played SW for the first time this weekend at the Ottawa pinball show. Esthetics of the game (gi, grahics) were really nice. However gameplay was so was so underwhelming i didnt feel it at all. Felt like i only had the tie fighter to shoot for and felt the experience stale

#7106 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Played SW for the first time this weekend at the Ottawa pinball show. Esthetics of the game (gi, grahics) were really nice. However gameplay was so was so underwhelming i didnt feel it at all. Felt like i only had the tie fighter to shoot for and felt the experience stale

Ok.

#7107 6 years ago

You need to play better, or at least play it more. SW isn't a game that you fully understand or appreciate with only a few games under the belt. Plus you didn't say if you played a pro or premium/le.

Rob

#7108 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You need to play better, or at least play it more. SW isn't a game that you fully understand or appreciate with only a few games under the belt. Plus you didn't say if you played a pro or premium/le.
Rob

Played a pro. I put in 4 games. Not much but it just wasnt a "just one more game" type of game. When i played star trek, ironman, walking dead for the first time i always wanted more and spent a few hours playing them.

The bumpers are useless on this game. I liked the "moving the x" code bit and made things more interesting but i just felt there was nothing to shoot for but loops ans ramps....no drop targets, no interactive toys or vuk to ramp...just feels like its missing something.

One the plus side The cabinet was really nice and agree that the pictures do not do it justice. The GI / lights where impressive. Code seems to be well on the way.

I was waiting for this theme. I hope they get guardians and do a better job and shsrpen their pencils on the BOM.

#7109 6 years ago

Played a pro. I put in 4 games. Not much but it just wasnt a "just one more game" type of game. When i played star trek, ironman, walking dead for the first time i always wanted more and spent a few hours playing them.
The bumpers are useless on this game. I liked the "moving the x" code bit and made things more interesting but i just felt there was nothing to shoot for but loops ans ramps....no drop targets, no interactive toys or vuk to ramp...just feels like its missing something.
One the plus side The cabinet was really nice and agree that the pictures do not do it justice. The GI / lights where impressive. Code seems to be well on the way.
I was waiting for this theme. I hope they get guardians and do a better job and shsrpen their pencils on the BOM.

Umm, there are like 5 drop targets on the Pro. How did you miss them?

#7110 6 years ago

The bumpers in SW are way more useful than IM or even ST. They grant different awards by matching symbols and push the ball back up into the lanes to increase bonus x (like ST and some other games). Bonus X can be very lucrative on SW especially with a bonus hold.

Rob

#7111 6 years ago

I really like the bumpers as well. Liked it on GOT and GB, wished it was on TWD. Just wonder how much different it would be with a third bumper instead of the sling.

#7112 6 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Umm, there are like 5 drop targets on the Pro. How did you miss them?

I meant that it was missing something like another drop target bank or something. Yes i do get the premise of the force bank.

#7113 6 years ago

I meant that it was missing something like another drop target bank or something. Yes i do get the premise of the force bank.

Well there's another target back to the right so I don't know what the shit you were looking at.

#7114 6 years ago

has anyone else experienced a bug in the game in which the flippers die but game continues?
it has happened to me a few times on the pro and the LE.

alos, the pro allowed my to select two missions at a time (from different color goals) but the LE only let me play one at a time.
is this a new / old code thing?

curious. im not a owner of the game but rather enjoy it on location.

#7115 6 years ago
Quoted from aveamike:

alos, the pro allowed my to select two missions at a time (from different color goals) but the LE only let me play one at a time.

You can change the setting in the menu yes (pretty sure both defaults old & new are to allow multiple missions), BUT are you sure you had both missions locations lit? I thought mine was turned off because I just randomly didn't have both lit for awHile.

#7116 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Torque the scoop as far left as possible.
Take off the right ramp, take off the plastic above the scoop. You can access it with the hyperloop still in place. Set to 40.

I cannot find the setting level on the menu. I see a left plunger setting, which i assume is the loop lock, but cannot find any setting for right plunger. What menu? I torqued to the left, then right, still get about 50% right down the center. The other 50% hits the bottom left flipper. I am thinking the design is not to hit dead center.

What did you mean by removing the plastic? The scoop is accessable from 2 nuts below.

#7117 6 years ago
Quoted from aveamike:

has anyone else experienced a bug in the game in which the flippers die but game continues?
it has happened to me a few times on the pro and the LE.
curious. im not a owner of the game but rather enjoy it on location.

There are a few bugs in the code which could cause that. The game is probably in mission select and didn't stop/trap the ball when it should have.

Mission stacking is an option which is on by default, but can be turned off in the settings. I have the stacking turned off on my game.

Rob

#7118 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

I cannot find the setting level on the menu. I see a left plunger setting, which i assume is the loop lock, but cannot find any setting for right plunger. What menu? I torqued to the left, then right, still get about 50% right down the center. The other 50% hits the bottom left flipper. I am thinking the design is not to hit dead center.
What did you mean by removing the plastic? The scoop is accessable from 2 nuts below.

Left is actually right.

Rob

#7119 6 years ago

I found a crazy bug in the Premium .89 code.

I was playing R2 and got to the final modes for Death Star and Ensor at the same time. I was just about to destroy the Death Star and hit the shot. Problem was it threw me into hyperspace multiball because that was lit.

So now instead of killing the Death Star I'm hyperspacing it and got a couple balls loaded. The game seemed to get confused because I hit the VUK and the. All just sat there. Eventually I got two in there and a ball search kicked them out at which point my balls were released from the hyperspace loop and I finished the multiball and then lost my ball before I could kill the Death Star again.

The Death Star shot really needs to have priority at that point. Come on that was the closest I've gotten.

1.9 billion points total so that was pretty fun though. Closest I've gotten to Jedi. Two mode ladders complete, tie complete, and bobs fet.

#7120 6 years ago

I played the premium this week and honestly...

I felt like I was playing someone elses version of MY favorite childhood memory. R2D2 dead center instead of Chewie. What? While the gameplay was solid and fast, it was also very distracting and jumbling to my SW Zen. It was SW by the pizza slice shoved into a blender and then fired across my senses like a machine gun. "Red 5 standing-use the-Luke-Remember-here they come-a Jedi-the force is" The LCD also gave me the feeling that I was playing pinball while someone was watching a DVD that skipped on a TV over my head.

When I play a game, I don't want to feel like I'm playing with this guy on my shoulder, but that's exactly how I felt. Sort of like The Godfather - great movie, but when it's all chopped up on AMC it ruins the experience and this SW experience wasn't as good as some of the SW tables on steam or my VPpin.

... that's my first impression anyway.

Sidenote: I played GOT a few minutes Before SW so that may have influenced my reaction to the overload stimulus.

fb2 (resized).pngfb2 (resized).png

#7121 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

May I ask what the exact location in the BB and geometry of the PSU looks like. I am thinking about modifying it with a replacement fan of 60mm (not 40mm , like the original). This however would probably require a fan-adapter funnel type, like the one I attached a photo of.
I am wondering if there is space for that on the outside of the PSU... If someone had a photo of the insode of the backbox I could start thinking in more detail and maybe pre-ordering the part.

Here's a video on replacing the fan with a quiet one. You can use the same size fan, but a quiet one.

#7122 6 years ago
Quoted from TimberOne:

It's the "left eject". Hopefully it's fixed in future code updates.

You need to tighten the nuts while holding the bolt heads in position. They will keep spinning and you'll never get it tight. Bolt heads are behind the scoop, under the plastic.

#7123 6 years ago

I had a chance to play a SWPro at Pinball Pete's in AnnArbor on Saturday when I was in the area for my 30 year HS reunion. I was prepared to not like it based on the early reviews and pictures, but I really did like it when playing it. Goes to show, neevr make decisions on what other people say - play and experience it yourself and make up your own mind.

The Good -
- The theme- C'mon, it's freaking Star Wars
- The depth of code, so many different things to do.
- The LCD screens and video clips
- The ability for non-pinheads to walk up and just play and enjoy (which is important in my house). Granted they won't get high scores, but I feel it would get them to play more often.

The Bad - (OK, maybe not bad, but perhaps, mediocre)
- I wish the artwork was better, but I have come to like it and the side art on the Pro is great
-

The ugly -
- Not a fan of the button mashing tie fighter mode, with the ball in play. If it was a ball captured video mode, I would be OK with it, but...
- The price point vs. enhancements for the Prem/LE - Having a hard time (as much as I want the hyperloop and exploding DS) making the jump to the Prem.

I have already let my wife know that it is on my wish list - after we get the basement remodel completed.

#7124 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

The ugly -
- Not a fan of the button mashing tie fighter mode, with the ball in play. If it was a ball captured video mode, I would be OK with it, but...
- The price point vs. enhancements for the Prem/LE - Having a hard time (as much as I want the hyperloop and exploding DS) making the jump to the Prem.

The tie fighter bashing is a great little mode for us. So many times you are bashing it and trying to concentrate on not losing the ball. You can get to where you bash with left hand, because the ball is going to the right flipper, flip and start bashing with right hand because the ball is going to come towards the left. It's great poking fun at your opponent (my wife usually) when you forget to flip because you're smashing.

I think it'd be boring as a stand alone captured ball moment, but fun as it is. You can choose to just not kill the tie fighters with button mashing, but makes the tie fighter multiball much harder to get to.

I have the premium and we played the heck out of it all weekend. That hyperloop is just a rush. I finally got multiple balls in it, and they are flying around so fast and it's loud and insane.

I think more important than the actual hyperloop is the fork ramp going to it. That shot is more difficult than the shot on the pro, but so much more fun when you hit it well. It adds extra complexity to those modes and that shot. Instead of just being another loop, there is more to it (it is still a loop at times).

As for the cost increase, that's harder. There is a lot of metal and magnets in that hyperloop so a little understandable. I had decided early on before I saw the games I would want an LE, but I couldn't justify that price. I went with the premium and plan on putting on custom powder or chrome. I didn't give a lot of thought to the pro because it's SW and will be at our place for a very long time so the difference to me is less when you think about it being a more permanent fixture.

I think both the pro and premium/le are great, but I wouldn't go back to a pro after playing the premium almost non stop since we got it.

#7125 6 years ago

Took a second for me to compare,but the Tie Fighter button smashing is like the "Shift Gears" on The Getaway. It is easy to get caught up in mashing on SW and You end up losing the ball during play. I would take my hand off the right flipper to shift as soon as I heard "shift gears" on my Getaway and the ball would drain. I even did it years after I owned the game. Duh!

Darn you Steve Ritchie!

#7126 6 years ago

I actually like the tie fighter button mash.

#7127 6 years ago

I hope we get video mode soon and that it's not the GoT one with updated graphics lol. That has to be one of the worst video modes of all time. A space ship flying one would be cool.

#7128 6 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

I hope we get video mode soon and that it's not the GoT one with updated graphics lol. That has to be one of the worst video modes of all time. A space ship flying one would be cool.

imagine Timeshock video mode but with millennium falcon flying through asteroid field. that's what it looked like when Crazy Levi posted a picture of it when he got to play it months ago.

#7129 6 years ago

I also am a Big Fan Of SW but could not justify the extra doe . My pro won't be going anywhere anytime soon either . Same sort of Permanent fixture ,just less money for a little less metal in your face.
If you Like Star wars and you Like Pinball, It is a Win either way you go .

Now when I think about it after seeing that Video that another pinsider Posted about The Quality of the New Pins and Electronics I see why it is all a step down in Durability and is more of the HomePin Model instead of Commercial equipment that we all been used to for some time and I am happy to not pay too much on this low end stuff and feel you have to bail out after so long as to not have to deal with components failing and where do I get them and will be costly . Have to buy a new board when a light or two go out instead of replacing the whole module.
Ughh. The more things change The worse they get

#7130 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

The tie fighter bashing is a great little mode for us. So many times you are bashing it and trying to concentrate on not losing the ball. You can get to where you bash with left hand, because the ball is going to the right flipper, flip and start bashing with right hand because the ball is going to come towards the left. It's great poking fun at your opponent (my wife usually) when you forget to flip because you're smashing.
I think it'd be boring as a stand alone captured ball moment, but fun as it is. You can choose to just not kill the tie fighters with button mashing, but makes the tie fighter multiball much harder to get to.
I have the premium and we played the heck out of it all weekend. That hyperloop is just a rush. I finally got multiple balls in it, and they are flying around so fast and it's loud and insane.
I think more important than the actual hyperloop is the fork ramp going to it. That shot is more difficult than the shot on the pro, but so much more fun when you hit it well. It adds extra complexity to those modes and that shot. Instead of just being another loop, there is more to it (it is still a loop at times).
As for the cost increase, that's harder. There is a lot of metal and magnets in that hyperloop so a little understandable. I had decided early on before I saw the games I would want an LE, but I couldn't justify that price. I went with the premium and plan on putting on custom powder or chrome. I didn't give a lot of thought to the pro because it's SW and will be at our place for a very long time so the difference to me is less when you think about it being a more permanent fixture.
I think both the pro and premium/le are great, but I wouldn't go back to a pro after playing the premium almost non stop since we got it.

I completely agree with this.

#7131 6 years ago

Have we seen the topper yet?

#7132 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Have we seen the topper yet?

Not that I know of but you can expect 20-30 posts of 'insiders' claiming to have seen it telling you "you'll be happy."

#7133 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Not that I know of but you can expect 20-30 posts of 'insiders' claiming to have seen it telling you "you'll be happy."

You possibly could be happy that they are happy if that makes you happy. Then we're all happy!

Rob

#7134 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You possibly could be happy that they are happy if that makes you happy. Then we're all happy!
Rob

My brain is not wired to be happy with $500 toppers

#7135 6 years ago

Seems like they are way overdue to announce the accessories. Any idea when they will be coming?

#7136 6 years ago

Im expecting my SW pro next week. Interesting getting a game ive never played. In the past ive played most beforehand. But that means jack to me anyway. 1st time i played St i loved it then after owning it i got bored. hated twd the first time i played it now I love it. I do like deep rules games and strategy like GoT so im guessing i will like this once ive worked it out.

Not sure how anyone could get a feel on a game after 4 plays??? Im a critical bastard at times but even im not that harsh... Geez this game has copped some negativity. Its really the mindset now of a lot of people as they step up to this game. Its almost like they're wanting it to suck.

The game has 2x orbits 2x ramps, 2x inner loop, 2x target banks, 1x scoop, = 9 shots to me then some change with the touch targets. Thats what Ive heard from a lot of people who have played it. It looks bare at first but it has all the shots. If someone says its lacking in shots I'd say they're not trying hard enough.

#7137 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Not sure how anyone could get a feel on a game after 4 plays??? Im a critical bastard at times but even im not that harsh... Geez this game has copped some negativity. Its really the mindset now of a lot of people as they step up to this game. Its almost they're wanting it to suck.

I don't think it's an issue of people WANTING it to suck, but a case where expectations for what the game they were EXPECTING was vs what was delivered was so different that people were just starting from a negative space. The fact that Stern really delivered a very lackluster LE didn't help.

#7138 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't think it's an issue of people WANTING it to suck, but a case where expectations for what the game they were EXPECTING was vs what was delivered was so different that people were just starting from a negative space. The fact that Stern really delivered a very lackluster LE didn't help.

Interesting point. Of all these expectations though ive never seen or heard anything that great other than extra toys mentioned etc. Wheres their magical alternative layout? Fine if they dont like it but could they come up with a better alternative? or at least explain in more detail what would have been better. More people just whinging to me than anything else.

Agree with the le, but is it the missing aestheitcs that was the problem? not gameplay or shots?

#7139 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Interesting point. Of all these expectations though ive never seen or heard anything that great other than extra toys mentioned etc. Wheres their magical alternative layout? Fine if they dont like it but could they come up with a better alternative? or at least explain in more detail what would have been better. More people just whinging to me than anything else.
Agree with the le, but is it the missing aestheitcs that was the problem? not gameplay or shots?

Most people thought that with The Force playing a central role in the series there would at least be magnets under the PF. The early playfield design had one in front of where the mini LCD is now. Plenty of other things people had dreamed about that didn't happen. It's the best Star Wars, but that's a very low bar with all the mediocre Star Wars pins that have come before.

#7140 6 years ago

Each to their own but magnets shit me in general.
There are magnets integrated into the game at prem/le level.
Again this is just people dreaming up extra crap that may/may not have worked well. Speculation and dreams is not a working alternative.
Im a massive sw fan and im more than happy with the look of the gameplay and theme integration.

Pf magnets mainly randomise the ball. Isnt the force not meant to be random? If it just holds the ball then meh so what? Still dont get this whole magnet obsession with this game.

#7141 6 years ago

Talking about PREMIUM/LE versus pro.

The PRO currently ranks at #56, with an avg rating of 7.85.
The PREMIUM/LE will enter the ranking on #1 or #2 next sunday based on my own statistics on the ratings made until now (AVG 9.003 / MEAN 9.220 / GEO 8.953).

My conclusion is that we should not discuss isolated aspects like toys, art or siderails when comparing PRO vs. PREM/LE. What we really need to be talking about is "overall likeability", in terms of: "Is the price hike justified for an upgrade from a rank#56 machine to a machine in the top 3?"

#7142 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The fact that Stern really delivered a very lackluster LE didn't help.

SWLE is in line with their other LE offerings of late:

- Side armor,gloss powdercoating
- Different art package
- Signatures
- Different backglass/translite

But, other companies are certainly doing an LE better. CGC raised the bar considerably with their AFMR LE and the extras it comes with versus the additional cost. I don't think Stern will change to match them though.

Rob

#7143 6 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Each to their own but magnets shit me in general.
There are magnets integrated into the game at prem/le level.
Again this is just people dreaming up extra crap that may/may not have worked well. Speculation and dreams is not a working alternative.
Im a massive sw fan and im more than happy with the look of the gameplay and theme integration.
Pf magnets mainly randomise the ball. Isnt the force not meant to be random? If it just holds the ball then meh so what? Still dont get this whole magnet obsession with this game.

Magnets can be used many ways. Holding the ball, randomizing the ball, pulling or pushing the ball. How cool would it have been to have a magnet that pulled a ball that was draining straight down the middle back up and into play if you had charged up "the force" with the targets or some other method. Or maybe the outlane on the right could have had a reverse gate put on it and do something similar, but pull the ball back up and into the shooter lane if you have the force active. A million ways to do it that are cool and are not random.

#7144 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

SWLE is in line with their other LE offerings of late:
- Side armor,gloss powdercoating
- Different art package
- Signatures
- Different backglass/translite
But, other companies are certainly doing an LE better. CGC raised the bar considerably with their AFMR LE and the extras it comes with versus the additional cost. I don't think Stern will change to match them though.
Rob

No mirrored backglass, for one. Various flavors of mirror or mirror-like have been on quite a few LEs.

#7145 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Magnets can be used many ways. Holding the ball, randomizing the ball, pulling or pushing the ball. How cool would it have been to have a magnet that pulled a ball that was draining straight down the middle back up and into play if you had charged up "the force" with the targets or some other method. Or maybe the outlane on the right could have had a reverse gate put on it and do something similar, but pull the ball back up and into the shooter lane if you have the force active. A million ways to do it that are cool and are not random.

Some cool ideas there.

Just looking at Sterns back catalogue though anything more than grabbing the ball or randomising it would have been a long shot to be included in any new game coming out. With the exception of the gb slings there has been zero innovation or cool use of magnets by Stern in the last decade (the lovegun mb start is a toss)

That being said I find it confusing how anyone could have confidently predicted there was going to be any force magnet cool stuff. It was never going to happen. Just again because of the title people went bananas with predictions that were never going to happen and set themselves up for disappointment.

Again... I turn magnets off if I can. On my gunners for example.... they shit me.

Maybe how they make the bell swing on AC/DC. That was kinda cool. I do also like the random magnet in front of the toy box on AS. Seems to fit the theme but that's the only exception. Can't stand the well walker added magnet on twd. Magneto on xmen but again that's just grabbing the ball and using the spinning disc.

#7147 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

The PREMIUM/LE will enter the ranking on #1 or #2 next sunday based on my own statistics on the ratings made until now (AVG 9.003 / MEAN 9.220 / GEO 8.953).
My conclusion is that we should not discuss isolated aspects like toys, art or siderails when comparing PRO vs. PREM/LE. What we really need to be talking about is "overall likeability", in terms of: "Is the price hike justified for an upgrade from a rank#56 machine to a machine in the top 3?"

Partly because the only people to review the Le at the moment are the few owners. The pro on the other hand has been played by many more people on location. We all know games that launch in the top 10 rarely stay there for long.

#7148 6 years ago
Quoted from Kobaja:

It's wayyyyyy to early to go by those rankings. I feel a game needs a good 2 years to get an idea of where it will settle down. Didn't bop 2.0 make the top 3? Now look at where it is.

#7149 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

100% agree. Anyone who's played GB-Premium/LE knows that magnets can be used to do some really cool stuff and it does not have to be random. I've seen my ball grabbed from the flipper zone and tossed straight up near the left orbit. I've seen spun in circles in front of the flippers. detailed control of the ball is possible with magnets.

With that said, I was not excited about starwars after seeing the pro dead flip video.
I really wanted to see the le-prem. I'm currently really interested in a premium in spite of the comments and the so called bare playfield.

#7150 6 years ago

Just a question - I have been on Pinside for years, but I never followed the GoT threads.

How was that PF received? Was it considered bare? People keep saying it's a great game, but if you ask me, GoT's PF is much more bare than SW. Is the fact that people WANTED so much more from SW that they think it is more bare?

Now, don't get me wrong - do I think that much more could have been done with the SW PF, oh HECK yeah - but after seeing it in person and playing it, it's not the end of the world, IMO.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Carl Junction, MO
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

$ 10.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 21.50
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 250.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/143 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.