.89 is offically posted, read me is up here it is.
PRO V0.89 - August 14, 2017
- Corrected the response time for the action button to add-a-ball. Response
time is increased only during "TIE fighter Assault".
- Fixed the order of scenes for "Destroy the Death Star"; they were not being
played in order.
- Fixed ball search and the double post. It will now release the ball
- Added topper support throughout the game.
- Changed "Shot Multipliers" at ball start. The multipliers are off at ball
start. You can move them any time. They cannot be turned on until the ball
is plunged. Valid playfield will always lock them on. They can be changed
at ball start and are always on at the start of each ball.
- Increased the length of time that the button is ignored at the end of "TIE
Fighter Assault" with regard to changing multipliers.
- Only the last tilt warning will blink the word "DANGER". This will help
communicate how many remain.
- Improved the holo-text messaging system. Messages are now able to interrupt
themselves when appropriate.
- Made "Destroy the Death Star" easier to complete. It now requires a total
of eight shots instead of nine. Increased the duration of the timers in each
phase of "Destroy the Death Star".
PRO V0.88 - August 11, 2017
- Fixed text that ran too long in the extra ball instant info page
- Fixed restarting a 4th mission from grace with add a ball. It will now
- Custom coinage for Canadian coin issue resolved.
- Deathstar III could cause a crash if played a second time in a game.
- Fixed some modes that sometimes, didn't handle their state correctly when
played a second time in the same game.
- Deathstar I was not starting the hurry ups correctly.
- Added support for new headphone jack accessory
- Added an adjustment to stop the stacking of missions or to stop stacking
until their 2nd character. Default is STACKING ALLOWED.
- Added a new bonus scene
- Added 3 new ball saved animations. Now each character has their own.
- Added a new feature adjustment to adjust the trough power
- Added a sound for the end of the high score presentation
- Added Jedi-Multiball:
- You need to complete the path to Jedi Multiball to light it,
- Start all four 4th missions
- Complete Escape from Boba Fett
- Defeat Light Saber Duel (currently spotted for you)
- Destroy 100 TIE fighters
- Reach Jedi Master
- If you bring medals to Jedi Multiball you will be awarded bonus
points. You can collect a medal from each Victory Multiball.
- There is an instant info page that shows your progress on the path
- There is an instant info page that shows how many Medals you have
- Added a page to the start of bonus if you have advanced toward Jedi
Multiball on that ball
- Added adjustment "ALLOW TWO MISSIONS TO STACK" to the competition install.
There will be no stacking in competition mode.
- Ticket Dispenser will now work correctly
- Tweaked default High Scores to reflect new score levels
- The moving Skill Shot speed will now be random from ball to ball
- Improved the Tilt animations
- You can now press both flippers to end the extra ball show
- Added new match number animations
- Added death star powering up its main weapon during match lamp show
- TIE Fighter Multiball JACKPOTs now increase in value for each
- Improved the Hyperspace Multiball lighting to be not so dark
- Tweaked some of the speech calls for tilt and tilt warning
- Tweaked some of the attract mode scenes
- Tilt Warning sound ran a bit too long.
- Improved the choreography when TIE Fighter multiball starts during TIE
- Tweaked the description of the Death Star lights in test mode to be