Topic Stats

• 7,453 posts
  • 755 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by TimberOne
  • Topic is favorited by 94 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 861 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

62061B38-8060-4461-8F4D-242BD9B0E9BC (resized).jpeg
23472719_10210607567895161_7467601903757511161_n (resized).jpg
DEF89B43-B640-4E42-8635-9BD608064D63 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2974 (resized).JPG
IMG_2973 (resized).JPG
IMG_2972 (resized).JPG
samualbracket (resized).jpg
IMG_0221 (resized).JPG
F272AAB4-3533-43FB-82D6-710295326A3D (resized).jpeg
8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7453 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 150.
#6501 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's hard to believe that Star Wars LE's didn't sell out instantly. Are you getting a SW Rob?

Yes, I am. I was in on an LE and then decided to drop to a pro due to cost. It had nothing to do with features or lack thereof. But, when I got the price for the pro it was much higher than I anticipated. So I figured what the heck and kept my LE spot.

800 is a lot of LE and competition for our pinball dollars is higher than ever with other games. I think it's a safe bet the LE will all sell out, especially when they start landing and the code gets fleshed out some more. There's been a lot of negativity on pinside lately in regards to SW and Stern in general. I think it's caused some people to get cold feet because they are buying into the criticisms. I'm choosing to remain positive and having fun which is what it's all about for me. Life is just too short to worry about some things.

Rob

#6502 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I do tend to agree with this... but there are people out there who are betting on getting a deal if you decide to sell someday. If it's never leaving your collection, then absolutely irrelevant what others think.
It remains to be seen what the supply/demand curve for LE's will become a few years down the road. But the initial demand curve seems to have dropped a bit.

This all makes perfect sense from a business perspective and I agree 100%. BUT.....for most of us, pinball is not a business, it is a hobby and hobbies cost money.

It is interesting to me how this hobby has a different thought process then most other hobbies. Everyone (me included) would like to get most, if not all, of their money back when they sell a machine after playing it for X number of months/years. On used machines, sometimes you can find a deal that allows you to play it for months/years and make some money. NIB machines sometimes go up but that is rare and should never be counted on.

Almost all other hobbies where the actual item you "play with" guns, cars, motorcycles, etc. cost a significant amount of money compared to pinball. By cost, I mean when you sell the item, pinball machine, gun, car, etc.what was the cost of ownership vs the amount of fun you had with it.

Example: you buy a rifle, take it to the range a few times a month, and shoot a couple hundred rounds each trip. Range fee+ammo+targets+gas+travel time to the range = cost that you can never get back but you had fun. Value of the gun itself is probably similar to what you paid for it in most cases.

Cars : you like going to the track (dragstrip, road course, doesn't really matter) you will go through tires+brakes+fluid changes more often +gas +any mods you decide to do to make it faster/handle better+as a rule, most all cars depreciate at some level= costs that you can never get back but you had fun. The car will almost certainly be worth less than what you paid for it in most cases.

Pinball: plug it in and play it + mods if you want +little to no maintenance (on a new machine in the short term) = you had fun (assuming you liked the machine you bought) and sold it for a price lower that what you paid (remember, a pinball machine is not an investment) but you had fun, hopefully shared it with some friends, and start looking for your next machine.
The pinball machine will be worth close to what you paid for it, some cases more but I would never count on that. How do you put a value on the fun you have and the friends you make in this hobby?

SWLE is approximately $1200 more than a premium. Is it worth it? I don't know, haven't seen one in person but I like the pictures. Will I like the way it plays? I don't know, Jack Danger and crew sure made it look fun TO ME. Will I lose money if and when I decide to sell it? I don't know but I am excited to play it, I have been a Star Wars fan since I was a little kid so if it costs me money to find out, I am OK with that. My hope is that I love it and it stays in my collection for a long time.

With all this being said, am I happy about paying $8500 for it at this time? No. Do I feel BM66 SLE was worth $5000 more than the LE at this time? No. Will I continue to buy at these prices? Unsure at this time.
I am fortunate enough to be able to afford these machines and share them with as many friends as I can but I feel for the people that are being/have been priced out.

Sorry for the long winded post but I feel sometimes the greatness that is pinball as a hobby gets lost in the bickering over price and value. What has value to you, 90's Williams games for example, doesn't have value to me, I don't like playing most of them (not directed at anyone specific, just a general statement). That's what makes this hobby so great, there are enough choice out there to make everyone happy!

Hope everyone has a great day!

#6503 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

This all makes perfect sense from a business perspective and I agree 100%. BUT.....for most of us, pinball is not a business, it is a hobby and hobbies cost money.
It is interesting to me how this hobby has a different thought process then most other hobbies. Everyone (me included) would like to get most, if not all, of their money back when they sell a machine after playing it for X number of months/years. On used machines, sometimes you can find a deal that allows you to play it for months/years and make some money. NIB machines sometimes go up but that is rare and should never be counted on.
Almost all other hobbies where the actual item you "play with" guns, cars, motorcycles, etc. cost a significant amount of money compared to pinball. By cost, I mean when you sell the item, pinball machine, gun, car, etc.what was the cost of ownership vs the amount of fun you had with it.
Example: you buy a rifle, take it to the range a few times a month, and shoot a couple hundred rounds each trip. Range fee+ammo+targets+gas+travel time to the range = cost that you can never get back but you had fun. Value of the gun itself is probably similar to what you paid for it in most cases.
Cars : you like going to the track (dragstrip, road course, doesn't really matter) you will go through tires+brakes+fluid changes more often +gas +any mods you decide to do to make it faster/handle better+as a rule, most all cars depreciate at some level= costs that you can never get back but you had fun. The car will almost certainly be worth less than what you paid for it in most cases.
Pinball: plug it in and play it + mods if you want +little to no maintenance (on a new machine in the short term) = you had fun (assuming you liked the machine you bought) and sold it for a price lower that what you paid (remember, a pinball machine is not an investment) but you had fun, hopefully shared it with some friends, and start looking for your next machine.
The pinball machine will be worth close to what you paid for it, some cases more but I would never count on that. How do you put a value on the fun you have and the friends you make in this hobby?
SWLE is approximately $1200 more than a premium. Is it worth it? I don't know, haven't seen one in person but I like the pictures. Will I like the way it plays? I don't know, Jack Danger and crew sure made it look fun TO ME. Will I lose money if and when I decide to sell it? I don't know but I am excited to play it, I have been a Star Wars fan since I was a little kid so if it costs me money to find out, I am OK with that. My hope is that I love it and it stays in my collection for a long time.
With all this being said, am I happy about paying $8500 for it at this time? No. Do I feel BM66 SLE was worth $5000 more than the LE at this time? No. Will I continue to buy at these prices? Unsure at this time.
I am fortunate enough to be able to afford these machines and share them with as many friends as I can but I feel for the people that are being/have been priced out.
Sorry for the long winded post but I feel sometimes the greatness that is pinball as a hobby gets lost in the bickering over price and value. What has value to you, 90's Williams games for example, doesn't have value to me, I don't like playing most of them (not directed at anyone specific, just a general statement). That's what makes this hobby so great, there are enough choice out there to make everyone happy!

We as Pinball folks are pretty spoiled cost wise compared to a lot of other hobbies and activities.

My wife grew up in Boca and I lived there for 10 years. We go down there a lot. Sorry about the "no basement" thing.

#6504 1 year ago

Is Stern on to the domestic LEs yet?

Would've been nice i they posted some video of them on the line.

#6505 1 year ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

We as Pinball folks are pretty spoiled cost wise compared to a lot of other hobbies and activities.
My wife grew up in Boca and I lived there for 10 years. We go down there a lot. Sorry about the "no basement" thing.

No basement but Florida is full of garages that nobody parks in so no problem!

Next time you are down this way let me know.

20170808_094939 (resized).jpg

20170808_095003 (resized).jpg

#6506 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Is Stern on to the domestic LEs yet?
Would've been nice i they posted some video of them on the line.

They're starting with the California shipments and working their way east.

#6507 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

NICE!! My distributor is located in Colorado.

#6508 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Works for those of us in Seattle.

Waiting impatiently for my call.

#6509 1 year ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Works for those of us in Seattle.
Waiting impatiently for my call.

That's great to hear, I followed up with Stern yesterday and got a flippant response on delivery.. translation: "how dare you ask, we got full payment from everyone on LEs and you'll get it when you get it so just sit tight and eat cake"! I was ready to cancel my LE out of spite because of the "It's what we do" type of empty response. I'm a customer dropping over 9k on a product sight unseen with over the top negative press!! Bottom line, they already have all the money so I'll get it when I get it but I'm only a year and half into this hobby and this will be my last Stern product.. I don't care what they come up with for dream themes.

#6510 1 year ago

I'm in Utah, my distributor is on the east coast. I got the email yesterday that my SWLE should ship out today.
On a side note, I unboxed my AFMLE on Friday. So far enjoying August of 2017

I've been following this thread a little, and have to say I am really excited for this game. I can't wait to turn it On and hear the music, see the video clips, watch the ball fly around the hyper loop, and spend tons more adding a shaker, nonglare glass, etc...

#6511 1 year ago

I feel I need to mention that I was just joking about the California-to-East thing with the shipping. In case anybody is REALLY excited about that. I just said that to Trekkie because we live in Jersey and it seems to take forever for games to get here. Well...my games, anyway.

#6512 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm only a year and half into this hobby and this will be my last Stern product.. I don't care what they come up with for dream themes.

Quoted for future reference when I stalk your collection a year from now and see a new Stern game in your collection

#6513 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I followed up with Stern yesterday and got a flippant response on delivery

Why wouldn't you ask your distributor? Stern does not sell direct ...

#6514 1 year ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Why wouldn't you ask your distributor? Stern does not sell direct ...

I did, my distributor got the same answer and since I paid in full back in the middle of July that answer was not acceptable to me. So I called Stern to push for a date as to when they would be shipping to the distributor. I have an Aug 26th party that I have planned and I wanted to make sure the game would be in my home before then. I'm not a patient person when I have expectations not met.

#6515 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I did, my distributor got the same answer and since I paid in full back in the middle of July that answer was not acceptable to me.

Sounds like you need a new distributor. They should be able to get an ETA from Stern.

#6516 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Quoted for future reference when I stalk your collection a year from now and see a new Stern game in your collection

I'm hoping I can sell one of my others for a TNA, I got my eye on that one for sure as my next pin

#6517 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I did, my distributor got the same answer and since I paid in full back in the middle of July that answer was not acceptable to me. So I called Stern to push for a date as to when they would be shipping to the distributor. I have an Aug 26th party that I have planned and I wanted to make sure the game would be in my home before then. I'm not a patient person when I have expectations not met.

What expectations you have about Stern can be thrown out the window. Just think of it as just having dove in the deep end of the pool with no floaters. And I truly mean this with respect. Best of luck.

#6518 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

What expectations you have about Stern can be thrown out the window. Just think of it as just having dove in the deep end of the pool with no floaters. And I truly mean this with respect. Best of luck.

Spot on, noted

#6519 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Very well thought out and worded post, bravo.

#6520 1 year ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

Very well thought out and worded post, bravo.

Thank you, I just really love this hobby.

#6521 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Spot on! This is what I tell the people around me who think I'm crazy for paying this much on a pin.

#6522 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Spot on! This is what I tell the people around me who think I'm crazy for paying this much on a pin.

Don't kid yourself, we are all crazy for paying as much as we do.

Back to Star Wars, I vote for no depreciation!

#6523 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Don't kid yourself, we are all crazy for paying as much as we do.
Back to Star Wars, I vote for no depreciation!

By the time I'm done playing my new SW prem...it'll have 40k plays and be worth 1/2 as much...but the fun I'll get out of it will be so worth it

#6524 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

By the time I'm done playing my new SW prem...it'll have 40k plays and be worth 1/2 as much...but the fun I'll get out of it will be so worth it

So by that math, Stern is actually paying you to own SW, i like it!

#6525 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

I couldn't agree more. I think I have paid way too much for pins at times (based on emotion) and also gotten some fair prices occasionally. I wasn't trying to state my opinion about losing money, but rather that there are many out there who do try to see it as a zero-sum game or even try to make a profit.

I am definitely looking forward to getting one of these down the road... if not NIB, then at least a minty HUO.

#6526 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

see it as a zero-sum game

6 years in, it's still close to a zero sum game for me. Beyond the first 3 or 4 games, I've made enough to cover everything else. Not EASILY, and there's a lot of "valueless time" factored in, but patience and knowing what things are worth and likely to sell for helps a LOT.

#6527 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I couldn't agree more. I think I have paid way too much for pins at times (based on emotion) and also gotten some fair prices occasionally. I wasn't trying to state my opinion about losing money, but rather that there are many out there who do try to see it as a zero-sum game or even try to make a profit.
I am definitely looking forward to getting one of these down the road... if not NIB, then at least a minty HUO.

Quoted from Frax:

6 years in, it's still close to a zero sum game for me. Beyond the first 3 or 4 games, I've made enough to cover everything else. Not EASILY, and there's a lot of "valueless time" factored in, but patience and knowing what things are worth and likely to sell for helps a LOT.

And if possible, this is a great situation! All that fun for free!
The thrill of the hunt for a new machine, the road trip and stories that come with it, the excitement of playing a new (to you) game, your friends coming over to play, wash rinse, repeat.
How can you not love this hobby!

#6528 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

And if possible, this is a great situation! All that fun for free!
The thrill of the hunt for a new machine, the road trip and stories that come with it, the excitement of playing a new (to you) game, your friends coming over to play, wash rinse, repeat.
How can you not love this hobby!

Exactly, but it gets harder when you don't want to get rid of the machines you have and are out of room. I have as much fun fiddling with them and building them as playing, but I don't think I'd enjoy fiddling near as much if I couldn't play them afterwards!

#6529 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

Exactly, but it gets harder when you don't want to get rid of the machines you have and are out of room. I have as much fun fiddling with them and building them as playing, but I don't think I'd enjoy fiddling near as much if I couldn't play them afterwards!

Agreed, I am full yet have SWLE and Alien coming.
I decided to let SM go, it doesn't get a lot if play anymore, and fold up Seawitch until I get my new playfied. At that point I was happy with the collection.
Then we went to an unboxing party for AFMrLE....
The wife fell in love with it and now LOTR leaves.

#6530 1 year ago

Seems as though you have much knowledge on the subject, Flash.
How many new in box pins have you purchased from Stern, and what issues did you encounter?

You must have had a ton of issues given the frequency of your bad-mouthing on here.

#6531 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

When you put down your deposit, was there a date guaranteed? There wasn't when I paid for mine.
"Aiming for the end of July" was what I was told but no guarantee.
I've recently been told they expect mine to arrive "2nd to 3rd week in August".
I will believe it when I get the delivery call, and am not so upset about things that I'm considering cancelling all future orders.
To me, you're like a kid screaming: "If Santa doesn't bring me everything on my list, tell him not to bother coming!"

#6532 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

When you put down your deposit, was there a date guaranteed? There wasn't when I paid for mine.

Yeah never heard of that one. I'm sure the distro can't tell you what he doesn't know.

Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm not a patient person when I have expectations not met.

Um yeahhh Pinball doesn't work like that. Stern, Spooky, JJP, NIB, CL, the guy you've made an agreement with to buy a game, your best friend etc etc

#6533 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

"Aiming for the end of July" was what I was told but no guarantee.
I've recently been told they expect mine to arrive "2nd to 3rd week in August".
I will believe it when I get the delivery call, and am not so upset about things that I'm considering cancelling all future orders.
To me, you're like a kid screaming: "If Santa doesn't bring me everything on my list, tell him not to bother coming!"

How about just keep it simple when communicating to your customers and come through with what you say is going to happen. How about that??? My distributor asks for full payment because of Sterns notification for full payment. Fine, no problem but before I paid I called Stern to make sure they were on schedule to ship this was mid July, I was told within two weeks. No problem so I shot down the same day and paid for it. Are you trying to say that on Aug 7th with no information and over 9K tied up I don't have a beef and I should just be happy and shut up about it!?! B@&L S@&t!!!!

BTW, I'm not upset with my distributor I'm upset with Stern. I want to make sure I'm clear on that, I'm not happy with the position of the manufacturer. It's not even a hot item relative to Pinball according to this forum. Its only hot for nerds like me that love Star Wars so to act like it's some super valuable machine that I should be thanking the Stern gods for granting me the privilege to purchase at a ridiculous price is in itself ridiculous.

#6534 1 year ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Seems as though you have much knowledge on the subject, Flash.
How many new in box pins have you purchased from Stern, and what issues did you encounter?
You must have had a ton of issues given the frequency of your bad-mouthing on here.

I've purchased 3 NIB games. I have never had an issue out of box. And the small things that I encountered where easy fixes. I was referring to the guys expectations according to his statements.

Code wise Stern needs the bad mouthing....the absolutely suck at decent turnaround times and code completion on certain games.

If everybody wants to pay stupid prices for games while the features get dumbed down then they can go right ahead I just know I wont. And if a company is willing to try to create new clauses because they can't fix a problem...then that speaks volumes..they should get called on it.

Take it like you will.

#6535 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Extremely Nice MattS!

#6536 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

BTW, I'm not upset with my distributor I'm upset with Stern. I want to make sure I'm clear on that, I'm not happy with the position of the manufacturer. It's not even a hot item relative to Pinball according to this forum. Its only hot for nerds like me that love Star Wars so to act like it's some super valuable machine that I should be thanking the Stern gods for granting me the privilege to purchase at a ridiculous price is in itself ridiculous.

This seems ludicrous to me. You shouldn't be upset with anyone at Stern. Stern told you when games would start shipping and they have. They are hot, such that every game being built and shipped is already bought. They have no idea exactly when any particular game will ship. They come off the line, go in a box and then are supposed to ship to your distributor. Your distributor is their customer. This is all on your distributor for not giving you good information. Hell your distributor may have not sent Stern money until after your check to them cleared.

As for paying in full, that is all your distributor too. I don't pay for my games until they land in my living room and then I write a check out and thank the delivery guy. I pay a deposit to secure a game and I get a call when it lands at my distributor to be delivered to my door. If you're choosing not to use a local distributor and do drop shipping, then you're going to have to make special allowances.

Just wait until the freight company decides to sit on it for a few days before calling you to schedule a delivery date or doesn't show on the day they said...totally normal in freight shipments.

#6537 1 year ago

Chill out

Have a beer

#6538 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverballNut:

This seems ludicrous to me. You shouldn't be upset with anyone at Stern. Stern told you when games would start shipping and they have. They are hot, such that every game being built and shipped is already bought. They have no idea exactly when any particular game will ship. They come off the line, go in a box and then are supposed to ship to your distributor. Your distributor is their customer. This is all on your distributor for not giving you good information. Hell your distributor may have not sent Stern money until after your check to them cleared.
As for paying in full, that is all your distributor too. I don't pay for my games until they land in my living room and then I write a check out and thank the delivery guy. I pay a deposit to secure a game and I get a call when it lands at my distributor to be delivered to my door. If you're choosing not to use a local distributor and do drop shipping, then you're going to have to make special allowances.
Just wait until the freight company decides to sit on it for a few days before calling you to schedule a delivery date or doesn't show on the day they said...totally normal in freight shipments.

No worries, I learned all the lessons I needed to learn with this gig.. I'm just going to avoid the band wagon in the future with this kind of stuff all together.

#6539 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Extremely Nice MattS!

Thanks!

SM goes, LOTR goes, Seawitch gets folded and stored.
SWLE, Alien, and AFMrLE come in!

#6540 1 year ago

so hows the super bug work?

play Han
Select Endor
Get to Victory Multiball and it doesnt end?

seeing people post like 300 billion and shit on facebook.

#6541 1 year ago

So i just put some time on the pro and it really is amazing! From the moment you hear that score start as you plunge the ball, you get sucked in to the world of star wars. Even though the playfield was barren, the shots were all very satisying and i totally forgot about the lack of toys. Probably my favorite mode was destroy the death star (the only mini wizard i got too) as there are callouts galore and really makes you feel as though you are doing the trench run. Blowing it up is even more magical and harkened back to the same feeling as destroying the ring. While i do admit the code was buggy and incomplete, i am very happy i stayed in on my LE. For anyone trying to make a decision on the game, please go out and play it. Dont form your opinion based on pinside.

#6542 1 year ago
Quoted from grimboys:

please go out and play it. Dont form your opinion based on pinside.

Good advice for anyone. Watch some video and then go play for yourself. Trying to decide if the shots are "satisfying" or the "world under glass" is satisfactory based on someone else's opinion is pointless.

#6543 1 year ago

I've purchased 3 NIB games. I have never had an issue out of box. And the small things that I encountered where easy fixes.

Figured as much.

#6544 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Thanks!
SM goes, LOTR goes, Seawitch gets folded and stored.
SWLE, Alien, and AFMrLE come in!

Sounds excellent! I ordered today my AFM L.E.(green ) and I'm actually waiting for my SWLE too...my distributor told me that Attack From Mars will be here in Canada mid/late September.

Cheers!

#6545 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

No worries, I learned all the lessons I needed to learn with this gig.. I'm just going to avoid the band wagon in the future with this kind of stuff all together.

Either that or enjoy the ride, anticipating the arrival of your new toy -without setting a deadline for yourself.
These things can be delayed for any of a number of reasonable explanations, and in the end it just gives the coders a little longer to maybe get another update done before you get the game.

#6546 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Sounds excellent! I ordered today my AFM L.E.(green ) and I'm actually waiting for my SWLE too...my distributor told me that Attack From Mars will be here in Canada mid/late September.
Cheers!

I got my AFM LE last Friday, I switched from black to green. You are going to love it! The light show is amazing!!
Star Wars LE is shipped and will be here soon

#6547 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I got my AFM LE last Friday, I switched from black to green. You are going to love it! The light show is amazing!!
Star Wars LE is shipped and will be here soon

Awesome congrats!

#6548 1 year ago

Amazing!!! Sounds cool. I have the AMFLe coming in black trim. I have so many green machines I went with black trim. Both look cool in my opinion.

Still have not heard on my Star Wars LE. I will contact my distributor soon.

Enjoy the machines!!!

#6549 1 year ago
Quoted from MattS:

Nice set up in Boca...went to college @ Lynn U. Is Club Boca and Nippers still there? Man I miss that place...nice garage bro!

#6550 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Nice set up in Boca...went to college @ Lynn U. Is Club Boca and Nippers still there? Man I miss that place...nice garage bro!

Thanks!
Yep, they are both still here

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orange Park, FL
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kingston, NY
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
7,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
North Canton, OH
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7453 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 150.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside