8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 150.
#6201 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks for the photos Olli, is there a video you are currently uploading as well? Yeah the ghosting is now normal policy is a major disappointment, are you currently in on an LE? Anyway thanks for uploading some shots of the game!

Yeah, I´m still in and the new stern-ghosting-policy sucks.

To be honest I didn´t notice how the balls got out of the HL as it was pretty crowdy around the pin. There was only one HL when I watched the game and I only saw the speed of the (one!) ball. Feels a little bit like the High Speed 2 loops.

It seems like Google blocks my video. Uploaded it, but it´s not available. Even not for me.

#6202 6 years ago

Sorry offtopic, but worth to mention:

Like I already posted in the German "Flippermarkt.de", I have to admit, that the AFMR SE (next to the SW LE on my pics) is a blast. So sorry for me little baby, but the large screen and the multicolour speakers are making it a really great machine. The whole pin feels worthy. I never had expected such a me2 experience. Offering my high end restaured AFM now.

#6203 6 years ago

Thanks for the pictures. But they're too far away...I can't tell if there's any ghosting.

Google says your video will be ready shortly, so maybe it's uploaded and processing (like Facebook does when you upload a video). Either way, thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

#6204 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for the pictures. But they're too far away...I can't tell if there's any ghosting.

How could I fail at this point

#6205 6 years ago

At CAX:

IMG_1818 (resized).JPGIMG_1818 (resized).JPGIMG_1828 (resized).JPGIMG_1828 (resized).JPGIMG_1827 (resized).JPGIMG_1827 (resized).JPGIMG_1826 (resized).JPGIMG_1826 (resized).JPGIMG_1824 (resized).JPGIMG_1824 (resized).JPG

#6206 6 years ago

Dimpling is normal on all modern machines. My AFM and MM were solid dimples from top to bottom of the playfield. Ghosting on the other hand is fairly rare. If you get a playfield with a ton of ghosting like on GB, I would bet $100 that Stern will still replace that. This is just to cover them from someone wanting a new playfield for the slightest blemishes.

#6207 6 years ago

That is what pinball is to me. Having a good time with friends playing pinball! Some folks on Pinside should try it sometime!

#6208 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Dimpling is normal on all modern machines. My AFM and MM were solid dimples from top to bottom of the playfield. Ghosting on the other hand is fairly rare. If you get a playfield with a ton of ghosting like on GB, I would bet $100 that Stern will still replace that. This is just to cover them from someone wanting a new playfield for the slightest blemishes.

i bet you they say "please read the warranty, ghosting is normal"

#6209 6 years ago

I just returned from Freddy's Pinball Paradise and thought I might share my first impression especially regarding the hyperloop:

I think they had a very early LE software on it. And we were all asked not to take any photos and videos (I guess because of the early stage of the software, but I don't know exactly) So the use of the hyperloop might change in future versions.

I noticed the following ways the hyperloop was utilized: 1) You shoot a ball into the death star. The ball is then being hold so that you can select a mission. After you made your choice the ball would be coming back out of the death star dropping onto the playfield.

2) If you make the hyperspace hurry up shoot into the death star the ball is being shot around the hyperloop 4 or 5 times and then being fed to the right return lane and the right flipper. This was a bit underwhelming for me. It's very fast... but not interactive at all. You shoot a ball up there, watch it making it loops and that's it.

3) on a very rare occasion I noticed that someone made a shot up the ramp into the death star and the ball would be fed right back to the right flipper (so without making a loop). So it's basically another left ramp shoot bringing the ball back to the right flipper.

I never saw more than one ball in the hyperloop. But I guess that's just because no-one made it that far. One big downside for me was that if the Death Star ramp was up and you'd make the shot in the inner loop towards the backside of the ramp, the ramp would stop the ball, go down and release the ball. It seems like the ramp cannot go down fast enough so that it doesn't stop the ball in the inner loop. (If anybody knows what I mean ) But again maybe this can be solved by software or adjusting. I don't know.

#6210 6 years ago

Like to me the Getaway HS2 Supercharger is awesome. The Getaway is highly ranked because of the Supercharger. Is the Superchatger an integeral part of the game? No. It is just fun to look at after you hit the shot. Could be best toy in pinball.

If SW is similar I will be pleased.

#6211 6 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

I just returned from Freddy's Pinball Paradise and thought I might share my first impression especially regarding the hyperloop:
I think they had a very early LE software on it. And we were all asked not to take any photos and videos (I guess because of the early stage of the software, but I don't know exactly) So the use of the hyperloop might change in future versions.
I noticed the following ways the hyperloop was utilized: 1) You shoot a ball into the death star. The ball is then being hold so that you can select a mission. After you made your choice the ball would be coming back out of the death star dropping onto the playfield.
2) If you make the hyperspace hurry up shoot into the death star the ball is being shot around the hyperloop 4 or 5 times and then being fed to the right return lane and the right flipper. This was a bit underwhelming for me. It's very fast... but not interactive at all. You shoot a ball up there, watch it making it loops and that's it.
3) on a very rare occasion I noticed that someone made a shot up the ramp into the death star and the ball would be fed right back to the right flipper (so without making a loop). So it's basically another left ramp shoot bringing the ball back to the right flipper.
I never saw more than one ball in the hyperloop. But I guess that's just because no-one made it that far. One big downside for me was that if the Death Star ramp was up and you'd make the shot in the inner loop towards the backside of the ramp, the ramp would stop the ball, go down and release the ball. It seems like the ramp cannot go down fast enough so that it doesn't stop the ball in the inner loop. (If anybody knows what I mean ) But again maybe this can be solved by software or adjusting. I don't know.

So was the hyperspace loop used as a physical ball lock? i.e.: the locked balls were whizzing around while you're playing? Because that would make me shit my pants with joy if that's the case. Then again, at my age, I usually just shit my pants climbing out of a chair.

#6212 6 years ago

Then yes, I think it's similar to the Supercharger. A lot of people were like "oh, wow, that's cool".

#6213 6 years ago

No, it was not used as a physical ball lock. Not that I've seen. That's exactly what I was hoping it to be. BUT... again... the machine was brutal. A lot of fast drains. Just a very few multiballs that I have seen. So it might be doing that. But as no one knew the rules we were not really good in making progress I think. We were trying to go for the Death Star but no one was close to destroy the Death Star. I left hours ago, maybe someone else made it in the meantime and has some additional impressions.

#6214 6 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

One big downside for me was that if the Death Star ramp was up and you'd make the shot in the inner loop towards the backside of the ramp, the ramp would stop the ball, go down and release the ball. It seems like the ramp cannot go down fast enough so that it doesn't stop the ball in the inner loop.

Never thought about it before but that makes sense. The horseshoe loop is super fast, so there's no way the ramp can go down fast enough. Guess that's the trade-off you get. Some will say they prefer the Pro for better flow.

Half the fun of the Super Charger is the counting with each lap and the accompanying sound effects. SW will have to have something similar or it will seem too plain.

#6215 6 years ago

The game looks slower than the pro overall in the video. Interesting too about the horseshoe becoming a one way shot, I guess it makes the shot safer as the ball really seems to scream out of there but maybe it does a weird return when it is not at speed? The hyperloop feature could look pretty cool but if multiple balls are going and they return to the flipper down the wireform hopefully there is some sort of release so it can feed the balls so they don't bunch up?

#6216 6 years ago
Quoted from clg:

The game looks slower than the pro overall in the video. Interesting too about the horseshoe becoming a one way shot, I guess it makes the shot safer as the ball really seems to scream out of there but maybe it does a weird return when it is not at speed? The hyperloop feature could look pretty cool but if multiple balls are going and they return to the flipper down the wireform hopefully there is some sort of release so it can feed the balls so they don't bunch up?

Uh...WHAT video???

#6219 6 years ago

Someone sneak a video of the hyperloop please.

#6220 6 years ago

I agree that it looks slower, but that has to be because of the pitch that the game was set at. Physically, it's essentially the same layout as the pro. No reason it should go slower (as opposed to GOT which had an extra playfield jammed in to break up the flow).

#6221 6 years ago

I've officially hit the Timball's-Wall-O'-Jack-Squat portion of the code.
IMG_5997 (resized).JPGIMG_5997 (resized).JPG

Please Dwight,
Can I/we have some more?

#6222 6 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

One big downside for me was that if the Death Star ramp was up and you'd make the shot in the inner loop towards the backside of the ramp, the ramp would stop the ball, go down and release the ball. It seems like the ramp cannot go down fast enough so that it doesn't stop the ball in the inner loop

I had this concern when I first saw how the death star ramp worked. I'm not concerned about the game speed, but this kind of seems like an annoying way for the ball to hang up.

EDIT - I saw the video and the ball hang up on the death star ramp and it's very minimal, like 1.5 seconds. It wouldn't bother me, but others it might.

I've asked my reselller to cancel my LE purchase, mostly because it's just too much money. I'm just going pro instead.

Rob

#6223 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I agree that it looks slower, but that has to be because of the pitch that the game was set at. Physically, it's essentially the same layout as the pro. No reason it should go slower (as opposed to GOT which had an extra playfield jammed in to break up the flow).

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm not sure it is just the pitch. Wire forms are slower as is the horseshoe if blocked.

#6224 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I keep hearing that people want callouts in the modes. What game has good callouts during a mode telling you what to do? I feel like those types of callouts are very rare, and for me would be very annoying. It's a slippery slope with callouts. Not enough and it the game seems to be missing something. Too many and it's annoying as hell.

Theatre of Magic has outstanding callouts in all modes, and not annoying at all after thousands of plays.

Dialed In has some good callouts too but I haven't played it enough to say with as much certainty as ToM, which I've owned for 18 years.

Callouts are so important. I just don't understand why they aren't on the top five list of things you must do when designing pinball games. Our heads are down on the playfield watching the ball -- even looking at an LCD is risky. With multiple modes, simply relying on flashing lights isn't enough.

I love the idea of the "use the force" for the force targets - that line was used several times in the original trilogy. There have got to be others that can be used. "Get set up for your attack run" etc.

#6225 6 years ago

So, based on the video of the LE, Steve Ritchie just signed a card on the apron for this game? Not even on the playfield itself?

#6226 6 years ago

More importantly Mr Boob, how are those piss breaks going?

#6227 6 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

More importantly Mr Boob, how are those piss breaks going?

Meh. I just go with the flow.

#6228 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

So, based on the video of the LE, Steve Ritchie just signed a card on the apron for this game? Not even on the playfield itself?

If this is true, that is bull. FFS.

But the wording on the feature matrix was odd...

"Designer Autographed collectible featuring Steve Ritchie's signature".

I guess this is a "designer collectible".

#6229 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wow. Lame.

Must be to save time for Steve signing when replacing all the playfields with ghosting issues.
Oh - wait ...

#6230 6 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

If this is true, that is bull. FFS.
But the wording on the feature matrix was odd...
"Designer Autographed collectible featuring Steve Ritchie's signature".
I guess this is a "designer collectible".

Here's your "Designer Autographed collectible"...

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#6231 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Here's your "Designer Autographed collectible"...

That and a quarter will get you a cup of coffee!

What's not to like?

Maybe they were afraid of Steve chipping the delicate pf's while signing

#6232 6 years ago

The reason for the signed card is probably due to a lesson learnt from BM66, no signed playfield means there are no physical differences between the Premium and LE playfields, that way the QC department cannot sign off an LE with a Premium playfield in it and create the need for another playfield replacement programme.

#6233 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

The reason for the signed card is probably due to a lesson learnt from BM66, no signed playfield means there are no physical differences between the Premium and LE playfields, that way the QC department cannot sign off an LE with a Premium playfield in it and create the need for another playfield replacement programme.

But that's hardly a collectible, no matter how they try to spin it.

#6234 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But that's hardly a collectible, no matter how you try to spin it.

I agree man, I just ment I believe from experience of it happening to me, the reason Stern have maybe gone this route for SW is so there cannot be any playfield mix ups down at the good old production line and QC sign off department.

This way every Premium and LE playfield can be built the same, dropped in cabinets and then the last thing that goes on is the signed card into the LE, no mix ups, no playfield swap/replacement program needed.

#6235 6 years ago

I thought the LE's were suppose to have signed playfield sand then glossed?

#6236 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Welcome to the new way LEs will be signed.

Obviously no longer on the playfields, at a guess maybe due to the reason I posted above.

#6237 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I've asked my reselller to cancel my LE purchase, mostly because it's just too much money. I'm just going pro instead.

I did the same thing. You're gonna love it! I'm having just as much, if not more, fun on my SW pro than my AFMr SE.

Really just had a hard time finding the value in the hyper loop thing... and it's a huge bonus that the pro has the same multi-color GI lighting, which makes the hyper space hurry up SUPER cool even without the habitrail zipping the ball around.

#6238 6 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The LE's used to have lots of nice extras.....but thats slowly diminished to a Premium with 1-2 "extras" Glad I got a Star Trek LE NIB when I did, that was the pinnacle of the LE's, been trimming them back since then. Sad

#6239 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

When Stern replaced my MET premium playfield, I messaged John Borg on facebook and asked him to sign it - which he did. It's not the best circumstances to get a playfield signed though....

Rob

20170729_201728 (resized).jpg20170729_201728 (resized).jpg

#6240 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I did the same thing. You're gonna love it! I'm having just as much, if not more, fun on my SW pro than my AFMr SE.
Really just had a hard time finding the value in the hyper loop thing... and it's a huge bonus that the pro has the same multi-color GI lighting, which makes the hyper space hurry up SUPER cool even without the habitrail zipping the ball around.

The GI is a nice feature to have on the pro. And, the pro still has the hyperspace ball lock which looks like a fun shot. Although art is subjective, I do think the pro has the best translite and the cabinet art is nice too. Can't go wrong with any model, but it's just time for me to make the decision.

Rob

#6241 6 years ago

We had a launch party last night with 28 players. SW pro is a blast to play. We were running the latest .87 code and the scores are indeed "greatly reduced". I had the #1 qualifying score of around 1.1 billion. Most scores were in the 200-400M range. I saw many players never quite learn to turn on their multipliers, but quite a few who had never played the game before were quickly getting used to how they work.

Edit:This was of course on competition settings with no extra balls.

#6242 6 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

We had a launch party last night with 28 players. SW pro is a blast to play. We were running the latest .87 code and the scores are indeed "greatly reduced". I had the #1 qualifying score of around 1.1 billion. Most scores were in the 200-400M range. I saw many players never quite learn to turn on their multipliers, but quite a few who had never played the game before were quickly getting used to how they work.
Edit:This was of course on competition settings with no extra balls.

I got some games on the updated code today and my general scores were in the same range. Put the GC up at around 2b.

#6243 6 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

Hey ,
I got some fresh pics from Freddy´s Pinball Paradise (SW LE #125 of 800):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zU3Ou43pRKs8hI4I3
Have just been there for 3 matches. Unfortunetly the gameplay couldn´t convince me 100%. Of course a Star Wars pin without any sounds feels like a steak without any salt, so my first impression maybe isn´t fair. At the moment I would give it a 7 out of 10. The displays and the animations are really great. The hyperloop is pretty cool aswell, but that´s it. The shots are a little boring imo. Ok, it´s fast, very fast. So if anyone is looking for a fast pin with a maybe deep ruleset and nice animations this could be the one. I would prefer some more features on the playfield and I´m really scared of the ghosting-lottery So I´m thinking about getting out of my preorder. Not sure yet...
Greets
Olli

Thanks for posting Olli, very nice pics. I'm waiting for my L.E. but I was expecting a nice Topper and amazing Art Blades to be honest, and I see none.

Regards

#6244 6 years ago

So...I'm super bummed about this game. It's, uh, bad. It absolutely breaks my heart to say that about another Star Wars game. The action button nonsense is dumb. New doesn't mean good, and this is a prime example of that.

I'm so down about this game. I was excited about picking up a secondhand one at some point, but that desire is flat dead now. The shots can be fun, but the breakneck speed is totally at odds with the design of the game in regards to code. The skill shot is mindless and stupid too. What a garbage plunge.

I would never have guessed that I would prefer Aerosmith to Star Wars, but man, here we are.

#6245 6 years ago

I had a chance to play about 6-7 games of SW Pro at ReplayFX at Cointaker’s booth. I honestly was not impressed at all, and I’m a huge Star Wars fan. I kept going back to play Aerosmith, which is such an awesomely fun game.

#6246 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

So...I'm super bummed about this game. It's, uh, bad. It absolutely breaks my heart to say that about another Star Wars game. The action button nonsense is dumb. New doesn't mean good, and this is a prime example of that.
I'm so down about this game. I was excited about picking up a secondhand one at some point, but that desire is flat dead now. The shots can be fun, but the breakneck speed is totally at odds with the design of the game in regards to code. The skill shot is mindless and stupid too. What a garbage plunge.
I would never have guessed that I would prefer Aerosmith to Star Wars, but man, here we are.

Did you put a lot of time on one? Was it at a show or someone's house.

#6247 6 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Did you put a lot of time on one? Was it at a show or someone's house.

I have played around 20 games on it. I'll detail out what I don't like specifically soon. Too much to say on a phone.

#6248 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I'm new with Pins, I have just 2 and started just this year... you have 14 games jar155, and to be honest I trust completely in comments like yours. Probably I'll go and play again that Pro in my distributor place here in Canada to decide if I'm in or buy a Jersey Jack instead. I'm disappointed with no topper and no art blades in the SW L.E., Batman66 L.E. came with the art blades and that nice topper, I was expecting the same detail here.

Regards fellas.

#6249 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Totally opposite for me. Game is a lot of fun. Risk reward, strategy is GoT taken to another level. Having a blast, and it's killing it on location.

Good thing we all don't like the same games!

#6250 6 years ago

Ok, it's not ALL bad with Star Wars, but I don't like the sum of its parts when it comes right down to it. I just wanted so much more from the Star Wars theme than we got here. It feels like they cranked the speed up to distract you from the fact that it's a pretty bare game.

The playfield shots are smooth as silk, and shots, when made, just feel right. The geometry of a game is something that Steve Ritchie just seems to understand better than most anybody. Some shots are tight, some are easy, but they all feel pretty much where they should be. It's hard thing to put into words, but you feel it when you play. Compared to something like Aerosmith or Batman '66, Star Wars just has a more refined feel to its geometry.

The sounds on the game are pretty cool. That spinner sound is the best since Metallica. Lots of neat little sounds are found throughout the game. Stern usually does a pretty solid job on sound packages, and Star Wars is definitely no exception.

I'm really not digging the code on the game. Bugs aside (and holy jeez there are plenty), it is totally the wrong type of game progression for how fast it plays. Shots get back to the flipper so quickly, that it's hard to keep up with what you're doing in the game. It's a bummer, because while the game has TONS of modes, they all end up feeling so samey because the ball is just flying around and you're fighting to keep control. Game of Thrones is also very fast, but the modes feel better differentiated, and it doesn't feel like a constant race against ticking timers. Star Wars gets in your face with too many hurry ups, too many timers, and too many dang layers of things going on. And you better like multiballs, because they are to be had at every turn.

Then you have the action button. It's way overused, and there's nothing fun about having to constantly babysit that thing. You have to use it to unlock, move, and lock in your multipliers, you have to blow up TIE fighters with it, you need to hold it down to add a ball in multiball, and you have to unlock and move your multipliers again. Don't forget to lock them or else you'll make your shots but they'll be worth, literally, a 40th of what they could. The game barely gives you a chance to breathe, but you're expected to keep up with slapping that action button so often? That was not even close to fun.

There are also some real head scratchers with Star Wars. Why do they even have pop bumpers in this thing? The ball rarely goes in there, and when it does, it's completely hidden from view. You can't see the pop action at all, because the mini LCD screen blocks it. They feel like they're in there simply because "a game should have pop bumpers." The mini LCD is nothing special either. It helps you on the "skill" shot, and then it's used fairly sparingly from there. You barely have time to check it for indicators anyway, because the ball is always at top speed. The kind-of-a-scoop is a bummer. I've played on 7 different machines now, and all of them had reject issues. Stern could have spent an extra buck and put a proper scoop in there. The eject from that shot is wild too. Blah.

The plunge on this game is terrible. By ball 2 of your first game, you already know the exact timing to get the max skill shot reward, but it sends the ball into an out-of-control state in the lower half of the playfield. Not a fun way to start a ball. Less fun when the ball saver just throws the ball back into chaos again. I would prefer the option to short plunge for the stand ups or to full plunge to the pops. Make it so you can risk chaos for a multiplier or play safe if you want to. But no, Star Wars never takes its foot off the pedal.

The game is always teetering on the edge of control. That can be fun in bursts, but to always have every shot leading to a blazing fast return is just too much. All the stand ups cause a lot of airballs. Bad ones. I think the flippers are overpowered here. It's just one speed to experience: maximum. The Star Wars films aren't some adrenaline-fueled spaz fest. They are very measured in how they dole out action, and the speed of the game just doesn't feel like a good match to the franchise at all.

And that's really my biggest disappointment here. It doesn't feel like Star Wars at all. It looks like Star Wars, but once you start playing, it just melts away. Stacking up Hoth and Tatooine stuff seems so strange. It's like an extreme over reaction to people not liking the Ghostbusters ladder system, so they just let you throw everything in a blender. Makes for a weird use of the theme.

The game is still very much in development, so things can evolve on the code front quite a bit, but I doubt it's going to dramatically change how the game feels to play. It's always going to be too fast for all the layers it's trying to put into the experience. Once the rush of the game's speed wears off, it just feels overwhelming. It's really hard to parse out why a shot scored the way it did, because some shots will have so many things stacked on them beyond what the game can adequately indicate.

I have a feeling that this game will have a hot moment of popularity and then people will get fatigued by it. Once you start getting dialed into the shots, you start having these insanely long ball times of super fast play. Multiball rolls into multiball, modes sit on top of modes, and it all just blurs into a samey hot mess. Almost all the games you play start feeling so alike. Even Ghostbusters, as linear as it is, has games that feel very different from one another. I can't seem to find out how to do that in Star Wars.

I was cold on Aerosmith out of the gate, but I am liking it more and more these days. I hope Star Wars goes through a similar process for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

5,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 114.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/125?hl=o-from-do and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.