8C27DD6D-A823-4FFA-B44C-E63B6047D984 (resized).jpeg
970B6D1A-3A9B-40D1-A2EF-7F253E53A3F2 (resized).jpeg
SW-GC (resized).jpg
SW-fork (resized).jpg
IMG_5800 (resized).PNG
IMG_5799 (resized).PNG
IMG_5798 (resized).PNG

Topic index (key posts)

14 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 150.
#5901 6 years ago

I like to see them innovate. Innovate or die. The complaint about Stern was a lack of innovation. At least they are introducing some modestly creative or different elements.

Now you won't necessarily like every innovation, but I don't think we should get all whiny about the button or x bonus. You can choose to ignore them. Sure, your score won't be as good, but it's not a feature that's going to physically interact with the ball. I guess you could argue in favor of settings that allow you to disable those features so when you are playing other people you could make it a fair apples to apples scoring.

#5903 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

but I don't think we should get all whiny about the button or x bonus. You can choose to ignore them. Sure, your score won't be as good, but it's not a feature that's going to physically interact with the ball.

Right, and if you don't like the complexity of multipliers and it's too much to keep track of, then all you're missing is a bigger score. And by not being interested in the miltipliers, it's telling me that the score isn't really a big deal to you as maybe advancing in the game, so what does it matter at all?
Because IF all that's true, it kind of sounds like people are whining aboot the game being too hard for them before they even play it; which is a little depressing & sad.
This is the same shit us GOT players have talked TO DEATH. Players that are into the multipliers have a ton of fun with them...don't like them? IGNORE THEM. Trust me, the game is tough enough just completing all the shots and modes...without the Xs you're not just gonna roll through the game like some bad ass.
I mean, do you have to repeatedly shoot & cradle the left ramp with the left flipper on TF to work all the multipliers up to have fun? No...you can just play the damn thing.

#5904 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I looked at Timballs tutorial video and i find it sad there's nothing more to do after he completed all the modes.
It's a turn off for me. I hope future code will allow to star again with harder settings or choose another character and etc ...

You already can choose another character once you have completed all the modes. Timballs simply did not do everything required to do so (I think you need to collect at least one medal in victory MB). I would suspect that they may make it easier to reset the modes and pick a different character to play (e.g. Only completing all main game movie modes not all those in addition to boba fett, victory medal etc)

That way you could get back into the movie modes with a different character but still progress to what is required for Jedi multiball). Much like LOTR.

#5905 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I mean, do you have to repeatedly shoot & cradle the left ramp with the left flipper on TF to work all the multipliers up to have fun? No...you can just play the damn thing.

Well, technically no. The most fun you can have with Transformers is when you sell Transformers.

#5906 6 years ago
Quoted from HPR:

I looked at Timballs tutorial video and i find it sad there's nothing more to do after he completed all the modes.
It's a turn off for me. I hope future code will allow to star again with harder settings or choose another character and etc ...

Finishing all the modes and a few other things will get you a wizard mode. After that is done, I *think* you will be able to select a new character. But, the code isn't done so just gotta be patient.

Rob

#5907 6 years ago

Just watched the tutorial video. Thanks Timballs for the video! So, it looks like there was most likely a pretty big bug at the end that kept the game from advancing - he clearly escaped Boba Fett but the game didn't recognize it. Glad it's all on video, should help immensely in debugging and fixing.

One thing (of many) that is still unclear to me is what does the second part of the skill shot award? It seems obvious the simple 3 bank awards whatever you have selected as your skill shot award, but what does hitting the lit drop target award and is it controllable? Playing on location the other day I found it immensely satisfying to hit the lit arrow on the 3 bank and time it appropriately to hit the lit drop target.

#5908 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Just watched the tutorial video. Thanks Timballs for the video! So, it looks like there was most likely a pretty big bug at the end that kept the game from advancing - he clearly escaped Boba Fett but the game didn't recognize it. Glad it's all on video, should help immensely in debugging and fixing.
One thing (of many) that is still unclear to me is what does the second part of the skill shot award? It seems obvious the simple 3 bank awards whatever you have selected as your skill shot award, but what does hitting the lit drop target award and is it controllable? Playing on location the other day I found it immensely satisfying to hit the lit arrow on the 3 bank and time it appropriately to hit the lit drop target.

Three bank advances bonus X. Look at Little LCD. Roving drop target lights escape right away.

#5909 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Well that's actually three different parts. What you pick when you launch the ball you get no matter what. Pick light endor missions, and when you launch the ball you light those missions regardless of if you hit the right 3 bank. The 3 bank simply give you the bonus multiplier that is on the little lcd for the corresponding target.

#5910 6 years ago

Still unclear of the three moving symbols on bottom of cockpit view on LCD? Anyone have an idea what is going on there?

#5911 6 years ago
Quoted from crussomd:

Still unclear of the three moving symbols on bottom of cockpit view on LCD? Anyone have an idea what is going on there?

those correspond to the pop bumpers, its like GB where its a slot machine reel and when you match three you get whatever the symbol is. In the instant info there is a screen a believe that explains which each symbol means. I know there is 1 million points, and bonus multipliers but there are a bunch of others too.

#5912 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

They're just asking you to take your hands off the flippers so often. Feels weird.

Don't you ever need to take your hands off to take a sip of your beer?

#5913 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I was just about to post this. People bitch non stop no one is trying new things with pinball, then new things are tried and everyone bitches because its to complex or I have to move my hands from the only two buttons on the machine? Lets bitch about how GB sucks because its the same modes in the same ladder time over time again (do I really need to play who brought the dog for 19th billion time?), now lets bitch about how SW has to many paths/options to pick from? I truly feel no matter what anybody does anymore, people are just going to find some reason to bitch. Its not just pinball its plaguing society has a whole.
All star wars literally asks you to pick is a character at the beginning of the game, and then pick a path (ie: reward) at the start of each ball. Thing is you don't even have to pick either of those things, you can just plunge the ball and start the game and shoot for whatever you want, you never have to use move or lock in your multipliers either. You can see every mode, and aspect of the game without ever having to take your hands from the two flipper buttons, it will however just make you shoot a lot more shots to do so.
Society is in such an instant satisfaction state of mind now, if you cant pick it up and figure it out within a few minuets, then its to much to handle. People truly need to just take a step back (maybe take a brake from pinside?) play some pinball and realize how good we have it. We are in 2017 and have new pins coming out (multiples from different manufactures), what would people do if all pinball manufactures closed shop? No new pins were coming out to bitch about?
Okay, end rant.

nail-hammer (resized).jpgnail-hammer (resized).jpg

#5914 6 years ago

How about Mystery -- is there something going on when it takes a minute to pick your award beyond an extremely weak use of the screen (they couldn't be bothered to animate the selection process award)? Like should I be tapping the flippers or center button at some point to influence the outcome? I guess it gives you time to shift the lane multipliers around but otherwise it seems lame.

#5915 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

How about Mystery -- is there something going on when it takes a minute to pick your award beyond an extremely weak use of the screen (they couldn't be bothered to animate the selection process award)? Like should I be tapping the flippers or center button at some point to influence the outcome? I guess it gives you time to shift the lane multipliers around but otherwise it seems lame.

Nothing you press or do stops it sooner. You do however get all three items listed and not just one of them. Use the animation time to move around your multipliers, grab a drink or whatever else you need to do then prepare for that ball to rocket out of that scoop haha.

#5916 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

All the time!

#5917 6 years ago

Lots of stuff I didn't really go over in the video because it wasn't completely clear that this was working or not. There's a HUGE list of pop-a-slot awards in the instant info. I think I hit a bug in not being able to get to Victory Multiball that game. You're also supposed to be able to select a new hero at some point, but I never got that option.

#5918 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Nothing you press or do stops it sooner. You do however get all three items listed and not just one of them. Use the animation time to move around your multipliers, grab a drink or whatever else you need to do then prepare for that ball to rocket out of that scoop haha.

Thanks - good to know you get all three I guess. I still think it looks like crap, hopefully they'll tune it up sometime down the line after they're done coding modes and fixing bugs.

#5919 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I kind of pictured you playing (and Pinsiding) in one of these:

anewhop (resized).jpganewhop (resized).jpg

#5920 6 years ago

Need that. Hell, I've even taken my hand off to sip my beer while the ball is still in play.

#5921 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

That's hilarious. Even though we all argue back and forth, some more than others, I know we'd have a great time playing pins and laughing our asses off if we were in the same room.

#5922 6 years ago

This is why I prefer games with physical ball locks. That's beer time.

#5923 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Need that. Hell, I've ever taken my hand off to sip my beer while the ball is still in play.

Talk about risk/reward gameplay

#5924 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

those correspond to the pop bumpers, its like GB where its a slot machine reel and when you match three you get whatever the symbol is. In the instant info there is a screen a believe that explains which each symbol means. I know there is 1 million points, and bonus multipliers but there are a bunch of others too.

Not sure what is being show on the small LCD when the pop bumper slot machine thing is onscreen, but given the small LCD proximity to the pops, it would be nice if it showed up there instead. It looks like sh*t to overlay those images on the trench run and some of the other scenes on the big screen.

#5925 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Not sure what is being show on the small LCD when the pop bumper slot machine thing is onscreen, but given the small LCD proximity to the pops, it would be nice if it showed up there instead. It looks like sh*t to overlay those images on the trench run and some of the other scenes on the big screen.

I know the utilization of the small lcd is something being focused on and can already say is improving. The added clips and stuff to the small lcd with the last update are pretty freaking cool, im not sure if what you are talking about will be added, but I do think where the images are now are a little hard to read and see what you are actually getting for a reward.

#5926 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Well, technically no. The most fun you can have with Transformers is when you sell Transformers.

Believe me I knew it was coming mentioning TF & fun together but just the first multiplier game I thought of.

Working at an arcade in the 90s taught me everything I need to know. How to play pinball and light a smoke, answer a phone, give change, play with your knees, play one handed, open a beer, run 20 feet open the back door and run back to the game, empty an ashtray, eat breakfast, etc etc etc.

If you're afraid to take your hands off the buttons for a few seconds, let's face it, you need A LOT more practice

#5927 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If you're afraid to take your hands off the buttons for a few seconds, let's face it, you need A LOT more practice

I'm going to report you to the mods for a personal attack - while true - still.

#5928 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

those correspond to the pop bumpers, its like GB ...

W?D

#5929 6 years ago

Thanks for the video timballs. Good stuff.

While it may be more than a little distracting, I am loving the dynamic lighting effects. Particularly the GI. I can't wait to play this in a darkened room.

Keep it up, Dwight!

#5930 6 years ago

Skill shot remains active on force targets untill you hit you very first force drop target, even when like 30 seconds already in play.
The same for the 3 tie fighter target bank (which awards you what is on the mini lcd above the target you hit)

A little unclear for some but the FORCE target lights advance only with each full drop target bank completion, they functioned correct in the tutorial vid

#5931 6 years ago

Finally had a chance to play SW today. I am holding my LE spot right now but I must admit first impressions were not all super positive. Here is my super long detailed explanation after my first plays.

Of course the #1 positive is that this is Star Wars. Yes the music is there and there are clips from the movie. While I did not feel at all immersed in the theme it was very exciting to see so many modes from the first 3 films.

Outside I found the translite and the cabinet graphics to not be sharp or bright at all. Sitting next to a MET the colors just looked dull and I thought the graphics themselves looked hazy. Here were no sharp lines at all which was wierd.

Gameplay itself was OK but not a top 10 for me. Maybe not even top 20. Outer loops were easy and flowed well. Ramps were smooth. Inside U Turn worked well and brings memories of NO Fear for sure.

I didn't find the game really fast or punishing. The shots are way up the playfield so missing a shot still gives lots of time to react to the miss (unlike AC/DC or MET where the punishment is fast and furious).

I didn't mind the button mashing for the tie fighters. Added some fun but likely will be silly after many games in a row. The multipliers I didn't really get into but I understand how they work and I commend them for trying something new but just because it is new doesn't mean it is great... need more time to hold and click and select and shoot to see how much fun it makes it but since I don't often play for points I think it will likely be a loss for me.

I was really missing the fact that there are no call outs in the game that I can remember. Yes there are the flashing inserts but often they were all flashing and I had no idea what was most important. I found it difficult to watch the screen during the game but saw when others were playing that lots of shot info was there - basically need a co-pilot I guess which is OK and fun sometimes I suppose.

The unfinished code and comments here about what will HAVE to be fixed is really concerning. I can see finishing the current limits of the game very easily and I waited over a year with my GB and still many things not complete and there were many of the same comments of what will happen FOR SURE and never happened and never will. I fear the SW code will be the same. Perhaps once a few bugs are fixed, that is it. That would be sad but Stern does have many other games to get to so don't expect too much more out of the code is my guess.

All in all it really didn't give me the "one more game" experience even playing it for the first time. I have MET at home already and after 6 games of SW I moved over to MET and found the game just so much more satisfying and so much more of an "experience"..: Sparky vs Tie Fighter is just no competition. Frying that dude never gets old!

I really hope the premium / LE offers much more of an "experience" but am fearful that my SW dreams are coming to an end. I do look forward to playing more but this just might be one that needs to stay out of the house to truly be enjoyed. Fingers still crossed and not giving up yet.

IMG_3477 (resized).JPGIMG_3477 (resized).JPG

#5932 6 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Finally had a chance to play SW today. I am holding my LE spot right now but I must admit first impressions were not all super positive. Here is my super long detailed explanation after my first plays.
Of course the #1 positive is that this is Star Wars. Yes the music is there and there are clips from the movie. While I did not feel at all immersed in the theme it was very exciting to see so many modes from the first 3 films.
Outside I found the translite and the cabinet graphics to not be sharp or bright at all. Sitting next to a MET the colors just looked dull and I thought the graphics themselves looked hazy. Here were no sharp lines at all which was wierd.
Gameplay itself was OK but not a top 10 for me. Maybe not even top 20. Outer loops were easy and flowed well. Ramps were smooth. Inside U Turn worked well and brings memories of NO Fear for sure.
I didn't find the game really fast or punishing. The shots are way up the playfield so missing a shot still gives lots of time to react to the miss (unlike AC/DC or MET where the punishment is fast and furious).
I didn't mind the button mashing for the tie fighters. Added some fun but likely will be silly after many games in a row. The multipliers I didn't really get into but I understand how they work and I commend them for trying something new but just because it is new doesn't mean it is great... need more time to hold and click and select and shoot to see how much fun it makes it but since I don't often play for points I think it will likely be a loss for me.
I was really missing the fact that there are no call outs in the game that I can remember. Yes there are the flashing inserts but often they were all flashing and I had no idea what was most important. I found it difficult to watch the screen during the game but saw when others were playing that lots of shot info was there - basically need a co-pilot I guess which is OK and fun sometimes I suppose.
The unfinished code and comments here about what will HAVE to be fixed is really concerning. I can see finishing the current limits of the game very easily and I waited over a year with my GB and still many things not complete and there were many of the same comments of what will happen FOR SURE and never happened and never will. I fear the SW code will be the same. Perhaps once a few bugs are fixed, that is it. That would be sad but Stern does have many other games to get to so don't expect too much more out of the code is my guess.
All in all it really didn't give me the "one more game" experience even playing it for the first time. I have MET at home already and after 6 games of SW I moved over to MET and found the game just so much more satisfying and so much more of an "experience"..: Sparky vs Tie Fighter is just no competition. Frying that dude never gets old!
I really hope the premium / LE offers much more of an "experience" but am fearful that my SW dreams are coming to an end. I do look forward to playing more but this just might be one that needs to stay out of the house to truly be enjoyed. Fingers still crossed and not giving up yet.

Pretty much sums it up for me also, except I bailed on my LE. If PRELE turns into something special eventually, ill grab a Premium at that time.

#5933 6 years ago

Maybe I missed this, but here is a nugget: Looks like Stern will be selling an accessory LE owners, an LED lit frame for the other two translites. Seems like they should really include it considering what is NOT included currently on the LE for the price.

"Stern Pinball will soon have available an
accessory LED lit frame to fit these backglasses."

ebay.com link: NEW Stern Star Wars LE LIMITED EDITION Pinball Machine Free Shipping

#5934 6 years ago

I'm still on for a premium. Star wars nut and pinball junky, of course. However, I couldn't justify the added cost from premium to LE for the extra translites and I really don't care about the autographed invoice from gary or the ###/800. Having said that, I agree 100% that any of those 800 LE owners should 100% be getting any little LED accessory or whatever the hell else they have for this game. I'd be losing my marbles if I bought an LE and then are further nickle and dimed for items that should be included in the damn game in the first place.

#5935 6 years ago

Our Unboxing & Review of a Pro is now live! We Show you how buying from a distributor that ships to you is quite easy vs having a local shop come in and set it up for you. (Nothing against local shops, we just wanted to share they experience).

Ep 060 - Star Wars Pin Pickup (resized).jpgEp 060 - Star Wars Pin Pickup (resized).jpg

#5936 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I just wore this to league last week... Ha.

#5937 6 years ago

Someone blew up a tie fighter:

https://www.facebook.com/Pinball-Paparazzi-512719442214894/

20246192_882156231937878_3104883365196942715_n (resized).jpg20246192_882156231937878_3104883365196942715_n (resized).jpg

20292946_882156235271211_7413844882204353535_n (resized).jpg20292946_882156235271211_7413844882204353535_n (resized).jpg

#5939 6 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Got to play the game this weekend and had a really positive first impression. Game shoots and sounds great! Those of you who are complaining about the open playfield do you also hate games like AFM?
Only worry is rules may be a bit too complex when it comes to choosing heroes, bonus rewards and managing multipliers. I just felt like I was spinning too many plates for such a fast and hectic game. Once I get more time with the code maybe I'll appreciate the complexity but choice paralysis had me launching the ball most times without caring about what I picked. I usually gravitated to a bonus that would help me start a mode. Speaking of modes, big fan of the mode stacking in this game.

I played this same SW at 8-Bit last night! I am as big of a Star Wars fan as anybody, but man what a theme letdown for me. As expected, it played really smooth and fast and that is certainly the strength of the game. But it took mental effort to connect what I was doing with anything Star Wars. It felt like playing a fantastic white wood prototype with a Star Wars marathon playing on a TV behind the game. It would have been better to use this design for a theme like fast and the furious, or something that matches with the blistering game speed, and save the SW theme for a slower design that allows you to actually glance at the gorgeous movie clips every now and then.

I won't belabor the empty PF, comments but damn sitting between Creature and TWDLe doesn't do SWs any favors. To be fair, I didn't play it enough to give an honest shake, but my first impression was not that great. I lost interest pretty quickly and spent the majority of my arcade time on DI (<ducks> and Monster Bash. Here's to hoping the premium over achieves.

#5940 6 years ago

I played one at Bumpernets in Birmingham, and it was missing the right wing on the Tie. Hopefully it's not an ongoing issue.

#5941 6 years ago

a broken tie fighter is my least concern with my premium on order......

#5942 6 years ago

I played about 20 games on the Pro great light show and art

But theres no wow factor to the machine when playing it, the ramps and shots feel lack luster. There needs to be some excitement or magic to Multiball. Example would be if you locked the ball and you get that Addams family "IT'S SHOWTIME"., GB Storage Facility, Star trek Vengeance.

There needs to be a real toy like a Sliding Dracula, magnets or Bash toy that interacts, Hopefully the hyper loop ramp will help.

The Big LCD felt like a slide show of movie clips. There wasn't any of that charm DMD's animations. Aerosmith had some decent custom art animations which i wish SW would of adopted. Some more interaction with the small LCD. If you think about it that small LCD could be a the new standard for bash toy... You could put anything in there, like a BASH animated Rancor or Wampa mode. Battle Vader mode.

The big LCD is nice to look at as a Spectator but as a player the you eyes are on the play-field, and the magic should be under the glass.

Its right now missing that charm and magic, the innovation and tech is in the machine.I believe they could fix this with code.

#5943 6 years ago
Quoted from flipordie:

I played about 20 games on the machines the Pro is missing too many key elements compared to the Premium. Great like light show and sound and art.

Huh?

#5944 6 years ago

FYI - the manual for Premium/LE is now up on Stern's site: http://www.sternpinball.com/upload/games/star/premium/StarWars_LE_Pre_web.pdf

#5945 6 years ago

Good find! Guess that squashes the rumors of possibly adding drop targets to the mini-lcd

#5946 6 years ago

crazy, looks like 4 magnets and 4 switches behind the backboard that run the hyper loop...so 4 balls can be stored for the hyper loop? or just 3 on the loop?

#5947 6 years ago

Hmm, page 52 has the plans to the Death Star. I always thought they'd be more complex

#5948 6 years ago

About 30 or so games...gonna have to swing by Walmart on the way home

Quoted from pudealee:

I played one at Bumpernets in Birmingham, and it was missing the right wing on the Tie. Hopefully it's not an ongoing issue.

20170721_213855 (resized).jpg20170721_213855 (resized).jpg

#5949 6 years ago

I saw the PREM/LE manual on Stern's site as well. Hopefully shipping of these is imminent. Otherwise all I've heard recently are crickets...

#5950 6 years ago

And people bitched about the tie fighter not being interactive. The wing in the middle of the playfield seems to be interactive to me. Good job Stern!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 3,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods
Shooter rods
$ 22.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball
Decals
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Ashburn, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,455 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-star-wars-pinball/page/119 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.