60F3460D-0778-4946-84F9-41EF8475924C (resized).jpeg
84B15E4B-A28D-4331-91F1-DE0933023406 (resized).jpeg
that-darn-cat.jpg
hiphop7 (resized).jpg
heyyyy (resized).PNG
6F673657-7B83-49D5-83A6-0518CAB6EFFF (resized).png
3C202C81-89DC-4929-B5AB-2BE3693ECA7D (resized).jpeg
24FB6CF3-E35B-48F1-B4CC-BCA276F79070 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 4 years ago

Both fun edition options. Who could be upset by either of these? All industries offer refreshed options for anything popular. Both these games are popular.

Nice to see Julie Newmar featured Catwoman. She really was the main catwoman and would have been the only one, if it wasn’t for movie commitments at the time. Liked her “In my Living Doll” just before catwoman as well. She coined the phrase, “that does not compute” as she played the part of a robot. Fun show I remembered as a little child.

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It doesn't bother me at all Bubblehead and it wouldn't bother me even if i would have bought an LE. The more choices that we have the better off we are i feel. I love my black and white premium and wouldn't have chose the color version over it even if i would have had the choice when i bought my game.

The black and white Premium is a unique and beautiful machine. My wife and son love it.

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

So obvious would be a completely black pin with all trim black as well. Backglass also black with Catmoman predominant and batman and robin etc far in background. Cab black with the most obvious pose like below:
[quoted image]
Stern why not just put a bit more effort into this? - it’s just too obvious now how dumb you think our community is.
Maybe it’s a licensing issue but if that’s the case, the answer is to not release this embarrassment edition at all.
[quoted image]
... and on top of that, I agree with post above that even this current bg art is ridiculous looking with the cat statue obviously artificially inserted like this - just dumb looking I’m really sorry to say. Humans don’t carry heavy objects like this, seriously.
[quoted image]

Completely disagree with your opinion.

Think Stern releasing this is very good for us to have another choice/change. Your idea of Catwoman would cause my wife to stop the sale for our home, lol. Not family centric in that pose at all. Julie Newmar looks great on backbox sides and backglass. Nice to have a woman featured for sure.

Great job Stern: actually doing something to enhance an already great table. Would it be nice to have cabinet surround done with Catwoman on it, yes.

Gold cat being there is better than not being there, imo. It adds to the Catwoman theme and is totally subjective. Gold cats were always in her cat lair on the show. So good on Franchi artwork!

Bashing Stern and calling them lazy for another choice offering is unnecessary, imo.

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

As my order for Batman 66 is pending I have asked my distributor for a switch. If they are at the same price and produced within the same month it should be easy... I'll keep you posted.
I might be the only one but I actually prefer the Catwomen; design it looks less childish from my point of view.

Good choice. Who doesn’t prefer Julie Newmar, as the best Catwoman of them all?

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

My distributor (which I do not trust) said that the 100 that contains the autograph are sold out...

Funny thing is, they are sold out. They went almost first couple days. I know, I did lots of checking to find one. Got one sold right out from under me, so grabbed the other. Hotter than people realize. Distributor said, next batch won’t be until August sometime, without the signed card. But found one after all.

#250 4 years ago

Actually ended up finding one. So whew! Julie Newmar is wife and my favorite. Best Catwoman IMO. Although others good too. She would have been the only one, if not for her conflicting movie contracts at the time. She had just finished “My Living Doll” series which you can see on Hulu.

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Via your distributor ?

Yes. Good guy, did the searching. Although I searched too. Good distributors are very hard to find, but I’ve found one.

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Cheers and thanks for that welcome!

1 week later
#271 4 years ago

Missed out on Adam West signed card, but not on Julie Newmar signed card. To me it’s a big deal of fun.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
Haddonfield, NJ
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Lighting - Backbox
PinWoofer

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thunderbird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-new-premium-catwoman-and-munsters-color-edition?tu=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.