Topic Stats

• 327 posts
  • 132 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by wrb1977
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

33329988-6412-4963-B985-0CF0BB776727 (resized).jpeg
Image-1 (resized).jpg
Untitsaassaled (resized).jpg
337F1FD3-F785-41C2-9D35-69F5A5295F39 (resized).jpeg
5f64700bd5198e389896690754076cde9ea065f2 (resized).jpg
B66PRem (resized).jpg
qOl1q89.gif
A8A5C210-072B-4DF6-AF12-085D4BE88B32 (resized).png
60F3460D-0778-4946-84F9-41EF8475924C (resized).jpeg
84B15E4B-A28D-4331-91F1-DE0933023406 (resized).jpeg
that-darn-cat.jpg
hiphop7 (resized).jpg
heyyyy (resized).PNG
6F673657-7B83-49D5-83A6-0518CAB6EFFF (resized).png
3C202C81-89DC-4929-B5AB-2BE3693ECA7D (resized).jpeg
24FB6CF3-E35B-48F1-B4CC-BCA276F79070 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matbkk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#199 6 months ago

Hi, I am new to Pinball world and I ordered last month a Batman 66 shall I change my order to the limited edition of Catwomen as they are at the same price ?

#202 6 months ago

I am asking them

#232 6 months ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

From my distributor.
Just to clear things up.
As a promotion for the launch of the Catwoman edition, the first 100 Catwoman games will contain a highly collectible Julie Newmar autograph who played the original Catwoman from the 1960’s TV show. 
These 100 games will ship in May. 
The second production of Catwoman games is planned for late June and will not have an autographed card. 

As my order for Batman 66 is pending I have asked my distributor for a switch. If they are at the same price and produced within the same month it should be easy... I'll keep you posted.
I might be the only one but I actually prefer the Catwomen; design it looks less childish from my point of view.

#239 6 months ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I do too, Who wants Batman and Robins underpants and junk in their face

#246 6 months ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

From my distributor.
Just to clear things up.
As a promotion for the launch of the Catwoman edition, the first 100 Catwoman games will contain a highly collectible Julie Newmar autograph who played the original Catwoman from the 1960’s TV show. 
These 100 games will ship in May. 
The second production of Catwoman games is planned for late June and will not have an autographed card. 

My distributor (which I do not trust) said that the 100 that contains the autograph are sold out...

#249 6 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Funny thing is, they are sold out. They went almost first couple days. I know, I did lots of checking to find one. Got one sold right out from under me, while trying to make a decision. Hotter than people realize. Distributor said, next batch won’t be until August sometime, without the signed card.

Too bad !

#251 6 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Actually ended up finding one. So whew!

Via your distributor ?

#253 6 months ago

I told my distributor Saturday !!!!

#256 6 months ago

I am wondering if they are going to produce the 100 pcs within the month of may or if they are going to make severall batches ?

#258 6 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

I thought they were already done. 100 is 2 days work.

You are probably right. I am not familiar with Stern production process.
I understand that they run different model every month according to a schedule but I have no idea of how many they produce every time.
I may differ from one model to another.

1 week later
#261 6 months ago

I would be interested by the Catwomen Flyer if anyone has it please get in touch.

#268 6 months ago
Quoted from matbkk:

My distributor (which I do not trust) said that the 100 that contains the autograph are sold out...

Actually my distributor found one. It has been shipped by air last Thursday it should be delivered by this friday or monday at the latest.
I am very excited !

#275 6 months ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Missed out on Adam West signed card, but not on Julie Newmar signed card. To me it’s a big deal of fun.

Can someone tell me the story behind Adam West signed card ? Was it included with the LE/SLE or just a first come first serve like Catwoman ?

#280 6 months ago
Quoted from jfh:

The signed cards were on all the LE/SLEs. I believe West signed 500 cards so some were included in the first Premium run and some were held for a Premium run last year. Those cards have been exhausted so any future Premiums will not have signed cards.

Thanks for the clarification, I understood that the LE/SLE had the cards but the Premium Flyer made me confused at the card is on the picture.

B66PRem (resized).jpg
#290 6 months ago

Received and Installed my Catwomen Premium yesterday ! I got the signed card "CANAPE FOR A COBRA".
So happy !

1 week later
#315 6 months ago

It was supposed to be "sold out" 2 weeks ago.

Also it is confusing :

1 month ago the flyer says :
"1st 100 games produced come with an authentic Topps autographed card by Julie Newmar"
today :
"All catwomen games produced come with an authentic Topps autographed card by Julie Newmar"

Untitsaassaled (resized).jpg
#322 6 months ago
Quoted from evanc:

New artblades look cool.

I agree.

#326 6 months ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I couldn't find that anywhere. Was it on their facebook page? All I saw was the "Last Call" post, nothing about the last ones being on the line.

This comes from their instagram account :

LAST CALL! These are the final production games for this title, [...]

Image-1 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matbkk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside