60F3460D-0778-4946-84F9-41EF8475924C (resized).jpeg
84B15E4B-A28D-4331-91F1-DE0933023406 (resized).jpeg
that-darn-cat.jpg
hiphop7 (resized).jpg
heyyyy (resized).PNG
6F673657-7B83-49D5-83A6-0518CAB6EFFF (resized).png
3C202C81-89DC-4929-B5AB-2BE3693ECA7D (resized).jpeg
24FB6CF3-E35B-48F1-B4CC-BCA276F79070 (resized).jpeg
There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Actually ended up finding one. So whew!

Via your distributor ?

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Via your distributor ?

Yes. Good guy, did the searching. Although I searched too. Good distributors are very hard to find, but I’ve found one.

#253 4 years ago

I told my distributor Saturday !!!!

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Actually ended up finding one. So whew! Julie Newmar is wife and my favorite. Best Catwoman IMO. Although others good too. She would have been the only one, if not for her conflicting movie contracts at the time. She had just finished “My Living Doll” series which you can see on Hulu.

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Cheers and thanks for that welcome!

#256 4 years ago

I am wondering if they are going to produce the 100 pcs within the month of may or if they are going to make severall batches ?

#257 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

I am wondering if they are going to produce the 100 pcs within the month of may or if they are going to make severall batches ?

I thought they were already done. 100 is 2 days work.

#258 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You are probably right. I am not familiar with Stern production process.
I understand that they run different model every month according to a schedule but I have no idea of how many they produce every time.
I may differ from one model to another.

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

We have a couple Catwomen editions left if anyone is looking. They are wrapping up the remaining run of 100 signature editions next week. For those wanting BM66 translites, we have them on hand.

Thanks
Greg
Pinballpro.com

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

We have a couple Catwomen editions left if anyone is looking. They are wrapping up the remaining run of 100 signature editions next week. For those wanting BM66 translites, we have them on hand.
Thanks
Greg
Pinballpro.com

To be clear I have BM66 translites, NOT Catwoman translites.

1 week later
#261 4 years ago

I would be interested by the Catwomen Flyer if anyone has it please get in touch.

#262 4 years ago

I ordered a Catwoman Edition from Cointaker. I'm supposed to be getting one of the first 100 with the signed card. It's not that it's a big deal, but it's cool.

Should be here within the next 2 weeks. I can't wait....

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I ordered a Catwoman Edition from Cointaker. I'm supposed to be getting one of the first 100 with the signed card. It's not that it's a big deal, but it's cool.
Should be here within the next 2 weeks. I can't wait....

Congrats! Make sure to post pics in the main Batman thread when you get it.

#264 4 years ago

Put deposit on a Catwoman edition on Thursday

#265 4 years ago

Got word my Catwoman shipped today and will be here Friday latest. Curious to see which signed card I get.

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Got word my Catwoman shipped today and will be here Friday latest. Curious to see which singed card I get.

Here's hoping your card is signed and not singed.

#267 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Here's hoping your card is signed and not singed.

haha - thanks!

#268 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

My distributor (which I do not trust) said that the 100 that contains the autograph are sold out...

Actually my distributor found one. It has been shipped by air last Thursday it should be delivered by this friday or monday at the latest.
I am very excited !

#269 4 years ago

Catwoman sounds like a hit.

#270 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Catwoman sounds like a hit.

I was going to buy a BM66 anyway. My wife likes cats and I like pretty women, so it works out perfectly.

#271 4 years ago

Missed out on Adam West signed card, but not on Julie Newmar signed card. To me it’s a big deal of fun.

#272 4 years ago

I want to buy a BM66 but have a hard time selling anything can’t pick one to be sold.

#273 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I want to buy a BM66 but have a hard time selling anything can’t pick one to be sold.

That's definitely a nice lineup you have there. I just can't get into Dialed In, so that would be on my chopping block. Other than that, I can definitely see your dilemma.

#274 4 years ago

That's definitely a nice lineup you have there. I just can't get into Dialed In, so that would be on my chopping block. Other than that, I can definitely see your dilemma.

I understand DI is a nerdy game but that’s my wheel house. IMO code / theme aside DI my best laid out / shooting pin.

#275 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Missed out on Adam West signed card, but not on Julie Newmar signed card. To me it’s a big deal of fun.

Can someone tell me the story behind Adam West signed card ? Was it included with the LE/SLE or just a first come first serve like Catwoman ?

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Can someone tell me the story behind Adam West signed card ? Was it included with the LE/SLE or just a first come first serve like Catwoman ?

Adam West signed cards for the LE and SLE. A few "extras" were also installed on a small number of Premiums.

#277 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

The signed cards were on all the LE/SLEs. I believe West signed 500 cards so some were included in the first Premium run and some were held for a Premium run last year. Those cards have been exhausted so any future Premiums will not have signed cards.

#278 4 years ago

Yeah, Stern Pirates and Dialed In look like the weak ones in that lineup. But definitely Stern Pirates first.

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I understand DI is a nerdy game but that’s my wheel house. IMO code / theme aside DI my best laid out / shooting pin.

It isn't the nerdiness that gets me, it's the shots. Everything just seems off to me and I can't get the feel for it. I don't dislike Dialed In, but out of your excellent lineup, that one would be on my short list, especially since you'd probably get some cash back on a trade.

#280 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The signed cards were on all the LE/SLEs. I believe West signed 500 cards so some were included in the first Premium run and some were held for a Premium run last year. Those cards have been exhausted so any future Premiums will not have signed cards.

Thanks for the clarification, I understood that the LE/SLE had the cards but the Premium Flyer made me confused at the card is on the picture.

B66PRem (resized).jpgB66PRem (resized).jpg
#281 4 years ago
Quoted from matbkk:

Thanks for the clarification, I understood that the LE/SLE had the cards but the Premium Flyer made me confused at the card is on the picture.[quoted image]

The Premiums have cards as well, they just aren't signed. Some of the Premiums have signed cards but most do not.

#282 4 years ago

Interesting that it appears like BM66 with not a great overhaul art is selling well but Munsters Premium doesn’t appear to be.

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Interesting that it appears like BM66 with not a great overhaul art is selling well but Munsters Premium doesn’t appear to be.

I think it is a reflection of the general perception of Batman 66 vs Munsters.

#284 4 years ago

BM66 is the far better game. Art can’t save Munsters unfortunately.

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

There is a four letter explanation- C O D E

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, Stern Pirates and Dialed In look like the weak ones in that lineup. But definitely Stern Pirates first.

No way, Dialed In is one of the best games in that lineup and one of the best games in pinball. I would sell TNA, IM, and then Tron first (in that order lol). I love Batman 66 and briefly considered selling my Dialed In LE for one. Then I played Dialed In again and said no way, just too much fun and one of the most loaded games in pinball.

#287 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No way, Dialed In is one of the best games in that lineup and one of the best games in pinball. I would sell TNA, IM, and then Tron first (in that order lol). I love Batman 66 and briefly considered selling my Dialed In LE for one. Then I played Dialed In again and said no way, just too much fun and one of the most loaded games in pinball.

Dialed In is loaded, but boring, similar to, but different than Hobbit. TONS of mechanical action that surprisingly adds up to a yawn after playing it a while.

#288 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dialed In is loaded, but boring, similar to, but different than Hobbit. TONS of mechanical action that surprisingly adds up to a yawn after playing it a while.

Boring to you, your opinion, many others enjoy it (same with Hobbit). Sold my TZ for a Dialed In LE and haven't looked back. Game pays homage to several of Pat Lawlors previous games along with a bunch of new features.

#289 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Boring to you, your opinion, many others enjoy it (same with Hobbit). Sold my TZ for a Dialed In LE and haven't looked back. Game pays homage to several of Pat Lawlors previous games along with a bunch of new features.

Of course it's an opinion. I can understand the homage/lack of new ideas angle, but the game is dull over time FOR ME. Which is why it was one of the two I said should be sold from that collection. You had the opposite opinion.

Welcome to pinside.

#290 4 years ago

Received and Installed my Catwomen Premium yesterday ! I got the signed card "CANAPE FOR A COBRA".
So happy !

#291 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

BM66 is the far better game. Art can’t save Munsters unfortunately.

"I talked to John Borg while we took a dump at TPF bathroom and he told me his next game will be his best game ever."

People were absolutely over expecting.

The main problem/ difference between Munsters and Batman 66 is, that with Batman there is no Pro.

#292 4 years ago

Anyone planning on doing a Catwoman inspired custom Pingulp?

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

"I talked to John Borg while we took a dump at TPF bathroom and he told me his next game will be his best game ever."
People were absolutely over expecting.
The main problem/ difference between Munsters and Batman 66 is, that with Batman there is no Pro.

And with Munsters there is no Super LE. The Premium is the Pro on Batman because they shifted everything up to gouge the customers.

#294 4 years ago

Or they had extra costs to pay Kamikow for the license and his part in securing it... why so negative?

Quoted from PinMonk:

And with Munsters there is no Super LE. The Premium is the Pro on Batman because they shifted everything up to gouge the customers.

#295 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Or they had extra costs to pay Kamikow for the license and his part in securing it... why so negative?

Because we actually bought an SLE and the "extras" were pathetic and the support post-sale was worse than any Stern we've had. They didn't even make enough extra SLE cabinet decals for warranty support. We were sent one with the shooter plate mounted badly that delaminated the front decal on the coin door area and the replacement we were sent didn't even match. AT ALL. If you've seen an SLE in person you know how awesome the cabinet looks with the foil look and the high gloss. In fact when we got it, I asked to buy a spare decal set since we were putting it on route and I wanted protection against un-repairable damage to the cabinet. They told us to wait 6 months. The spares never showed up, and since we couldn't buy them when the machine was made, we were sent a completely unusable decal to fix a factory assembly defect. Completely unacceptable support for a $15,000 item that was essentially the same as a $8000 LE except for the cabinet.

#296 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Because we actually bought an SLE and the "extras" were pathetic and the support post-sale was worse than any Stern we've had. They didn't even make enough extra SLE cabinet decals for warranty support. We were sent one with the shooter plate mounted badly that delaminated the front decal on the coin door area and the replacement we were sent didn't even match. AT ALL. If you've seen an SLE in person you know how awesome the cabinet looks with the foil look and the high gloss. In fact when we got it, I asked to buy a spare decal set since we were putting it on route and I wanted protection against un-repairable damage to the cabinet. They told us to wait 6 months. The spares never showed up, and since we couldn't buy them when the machine was made, we were sent a completely unusable decal to fix a factory assembly defect. Completely unacceptable support for a $15,000 item that was essentially the same as a $8000 LE except for the cabinet.

Why put a $15,000 (1 of 80) game on location?

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Why put a $15,000 (1 of 80) game on location?

So people can play it? There were not many SLEs available for the public to see/play. We had a good location for it where people don't abuse the pins. It all worked out. But never again on the SLE con. Stern ruined that one themselves with a terrible effort on making it special and bad support.

But you can still sign up to have batman call or text you:
http://www.kapowpinball.com/promotion.html

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So people can play it? There were not many SLEs available for the public to see/play. We had a good location for it where people don't abuse the pins. It all worked out. But never again on the SLE con. Stern ruined that one themselves.

Well, since the premium plays the same I would operate that one, but to each their own. I thought Sunshine in NYC was the only location to have an SLE. Where is yours at?

#299 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Well, since the premium plays the same I would operate that one, but to each their own. I thought Sunshine in NYC was the only location to have an SLE. Where is yours at?

Oh, it's long gone. We had it out for about a year waiting for code that didn't come until 6 months after we sold it. It was at Shameless O'leery's in Redding, CA. Lineup there is currently jjPotC LE, Maiden Prem, AfMrLE. AfMLE replaced Batman SLE and earned WAY better.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Zanzabar in Louisville, KY operates a SLE also.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mishawaka, IN
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-new-premium-catwoman-and-munsters-color-edition/page/6?hl=evanc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.