(Topic ID: 175720)

Stern announces another price increase- TELL THEM NO!

By shacklersrevenge

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 804 posts
  • 223 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by JY64
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will you continue to buy NEW Stern games?”

• No 510 votes
      75%
    • Yes 87 votes
      13%
    • unsure 87 votes
      13%

(684 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aerosmith-topper-concept1 (resized).jpg
    20161223_112227 (resized).jpg
    20161223_104858 (resized).jpg
    20161223_104905 (resized).jpg
    00image-7 (resized).jpg
    000image-8 (resized).jpg
    20161228_163457 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Sabers (resized).jpg
    darth (resized).jpg
    pulp-fiction-pulp-fiction-13185677-1920-810 (resized).jpg
    mark-hamill-star-wars-the-force-awakens-png (resized).jpg
    SeaRaider (resized).jpg
    338033145f188f99b6ac6def558ea45bc62dc68b (resized).jpg
    mmrow (resized).jpg
    139rxc (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#100 7 years ago

Have a great day.

#262 7 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

If I was them I would control costs and own the mid-market. Let JJP and DP take the high-end market. I think they are leaving money on the table by going up market.

And Stern has analysed the market and they have come to a different conclusion. It's just that simple. Every company looks at their market and makes decisions based on the conclusions they reach. In this case Stern has decided that a higher price with lower volume is the best way to make more profit.

#282 7 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

They're not being fair to their customer base that bailed them out by constantly stripping and raising the costs.

You were expecting Unicorns and Show Ponies? They don't owe us anything but supporting what we have purchased. The Stern games in my gameroom don't buy me shit as far as future releases go.

#483 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Needs a real skill shot. Do or die multi ball needs to be made somewhat attainable. Needs work on the multi ball. Just minor stuff but it needs it.

I love my IM. I probably play it the most out of all my games. But I can't imagine Stern taking the time to crack it open and update it. From a business perspective updating that might make 20 people that care happier, and would piss off WAY more than that who are rightfully bitching about things like cities in KISS. Updating IM would make other customers even madder. That is the bigger impediment.

#587 7 years ago
    Quoted from Esoteric_rt:

Winter is coming.....

Winter isn't coming. That's just Stern screwing with the thermostat. Eventually enough of us will open the window and realize it's a beautiful day.

#595 7 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This thread has been beyond stupid for a week but I think it's finally reached the point of draining.
    Seeya

Thanks for letting us know your limits. It makes the thread less stupid.

2 weeks later
    #772 7 years ago
    Quoted from robotron:

they are selling every pin they can build. seems all their issues and crappy code not affecting their bottom line.

For now. At some point it will catch up to them. Eventually they will ramp up to full production in the new factory, and then we will see.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-another-price-increase-tell-them-no?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.