Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Rickwh
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150720_184431.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    SternDuckOnDMD.jpg
    x-men-04.jpg
    image.jpg
    11752521_10153455976364244_2062950772820578430_n.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

That is good because you are not old enough for it!
    Jurassic world is the next game.

Yep. Ducks. Jurassic World. I can see that.

#52 8 years ago

(Naw... Wasn't worth posting)

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. Ducks. Jurassic World. I can see that.

Sorry i thought it was obvious...

Ducks are birds which are closest relative to dinosaurs. Duck tales was about a rich duck and jurassic world is highest grossing movie in past decade. Garys drunk Liberace glasses wearing ass will be swimming in money when they release JWorld next month.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

That is good because you are not old enough for it!
    Jurassic world is the next game.

You got that right.

I opened and started reading the thread without realizing who the OP was until your post.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

One off the pics contains the word "ventas" in the back, which is a healthcare real estate company. Clearly this can only mean a Monopoly VE... or a new healthcare.org pin.

ventas is 'sales' in spanish. So it could either be some sign for the (I'm guessing sizable) portion of the MFG staff that speaks spanish, or the code name for the next game. But what game would 'sales' be a code name for? Mad Men? LOL.

#57 8 years ago

And stern accomplishes yet another free advertising campaign full of no facts. BRAVO!!!!!

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Metallica with bangerjay's duck mods installed

Gavin has the same mod installed on the metallica on route at Brauerhouse in lombard, because it's quack-tastic!

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

And stern accomplishes yet another free advertising campaign full of no facts. BRAVO!!!!!

Yeah, but come on now, what does it really matter? I mean, we did this shit before Stern played games on Facebook. We'll keep doing it if they stop. The moment they announce anything real it will be here. Be it Jurassic World or Game of Thrones or Spider-Man Comic Vault or anything else.

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You, sir, know your Monty Python...

Wasn't that little tiny rocks ?

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry i thought it was obvious...
    Ducks are birds which are closest relative to dinosaurs. Duck tales was about a rich duck and jurassic world is highest grossing movie in past decade. Garys drunk Liberace glasses wearing ass will be swimming in money when they release JWorld next month.

If you're right, that's too after the fact, I think. Like another machine we're still waiting for...

#62 8 years ago

Was that a met premium snake jaw in one of the pics?

There i go fueling the speculation fires!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-announces-a-hint-to-next-game/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.