Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Anyone else having issues with Aerosmith pro having to do a ball search once ball enters elevator or “crank it up”? It started happening shortly after update v 1.5. Any help would be awesome before I go earasing the update and throwing parts at it haha.

Bry

#2 5 years ago

hello

check the switch at the bottom of the holes, it crashes over time. the ball is not enough to make contact

a+

#3 5 years ago

Having trouble with the toy box, after opening it with a skill shot the interior goes up and down, can't load the toy box, it pushes ball right out. We are also having trouble with the ball sitting in the crank it up and not being recognized. Please...any help would be appreciated.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from BigBry:

Anyone else having issues with Aerosmith pro having to do a ball search once ball enters elevator or “crank it up”? It started happening shortly after update v 1.5. Any help would be awesome before I go earasing the update and throwing parts at it haha.
Bry

Sounds to me like your switches inside the scoops arent registering. Shouldn't be too hard of a fix I wouldn't think.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartsman:

Having trouble with the toy box, after opening it with a skill shot the interior goes up and down, can't load the toy box, it pushes ball right out. We are also having trouble with the ball sitting in the crank it up and not being recognized. Please...any help would be appreciated.

Not sure about the toy box but your crank it up scoop switch obviously needs adjusting. I would call Chaz about the toy box. Im sure he can probably tell you what is going on.

1 week later
#6 5 years ago

Stern told me what to check and they were spot on! It was the upper switch on the toy box. I bent the bracket the switch mounted on, moving it closer to the rolling cam. Works great again!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Bartsman:

Stern told me what to check and they were spot on! It was the upper switch on the toy box. I bent the bracket the switch mounted on, moving it closer to the rolling cam. Works great again!

Thanks for sharing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pro-problem?hl=metwurcht and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.