Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 87 days ago by Who-Dey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 months ago

Anyone else having issues with Aerosmith pro having to do a ball search once ball enters elevator or “crank it up”? It started happening shortly after update v 1.5. Any help would be awesome before I go earasing the update and throwing parts at it haha.

Bry

#2 3 months ago

hello

check the switch at the bottom of the holes, it crashes over time. the ball is not enough to make contact

a+

#3 3 months ago

Having trouble with the toy box, after opening it with a skill shot the interior goes up and down, can't load the toy box, it pushes ball right out. We are also having trouble with the ball sitting in the crank it up and not being recognized. Please...any help would be appreciated.

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from BigBry:

Anyone else having issues with Aerosmith pro having to do a ball search once ball enters elevator or “crank it up”? It started happening shortly after update v 1.5. Any help would be awesome before I go earasing the update and throwing parts at it haha.
Bry

Sounds to me like your switches inside the scoops arent registering. Shouldn't be too hard of a fix I wouldn't think.

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from Bartsman:

Having trouble with the toy box, after opening it with a skill shot the interior goes up and down, can't load the toy box, it pushes ball right out. We are also having trouble with the ball sitting in the crank it up and not being recognized. Please...any help would be appreciated.

Not sure about the toy box but your crank it up scoop switch obviously needs adjusting. I would call Chaz about the toy box. Im sure he can probably tell you what is going on.

1 week later
#6 87 days ago

Stern told me what to check and they were spot on! It was the upper switch on the toy box. I bent the bracket the switch mounted on, moving it closer to the rolling cam. Works great again!

#7 87 days ago
Quoted from Bartsman:

Stern told me what to check and they were spot on! It was the upper switch on the toy box. I bent the bracket the switch mounted on, moving it closer to the rolling cam. Works great again!

Thanks for sharing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Warrenville, IL
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 6.35
Cabinet - Decals
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 24.95
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 24.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 74.95
Various Novelties
Nitro Pinball Shop
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside