You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (7 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (7 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3837 6 years ago

Has anyone gotten combo champ? I don't have a ton of games on mine yet, still learning the game. I think I've gotten to Medley Multiball 3 times, done poorly each time. High scores are in the high 200 million range, I may have hit 300 once. Factory scores are long gone, but no combo champion still. I've never seen any mention of how many combos I had either.

Hopefully the update will add more high score options. Best elevator multiball, best toys multiball, etc.

1 week later
#3867 6 years ago

Has additional music ever been added in code updates? I'd be shocked if they added one of their biggest hits with no mention of it on the playfield or on the flyer.

3 weeks later
#3959 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I don't have the patience to read through the whole thread for this, but what kind of scores are you guys putting up when you blow up the game? I put up a 289 million on a new game on location locally after a ludicrous 6-ball multiball, completing Walk This Way and whatever awards Super Lanes, and then having another 4-ball toys MB. Like....good scores for our league seem to hover around the 75 million mark, and we've seen PLENTY of sub 30 scores. This game just feels totally random at times as to how scoring goes, it's nuts.
Totally had to lulz a bit at "Super Duper Jackpot" though..

I still haven't put a ton of time into the game, but all my high scores live around 300 million. GC is around 350. I've gotten to medley multiball a few times, never done well during that multiball. I do post a lot of super low scores from concentrating purely on 6 ball multiball. Nothing like seeing 4 balls dump out of the toy box at the end of the game.

2 months later
#4105 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Currently, it launches balls, shoots smart missiles, bypasses multiballs, spends coins.

Spends coins? Is this in a mode I haven't gotten to?

#4107 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Play through a mode to completion to earn "coins" in the super mode. Pretty sure earning them is tied to combos while in the super mode. We don't have it anymore and I don't remember the specifics, but if you look at the screen on the (right?) edge there is a coin graphic that shows what you've collected. I also don't remember what USING them with the button does, but it does use them.

I've definitely seen them, just wasn't aware you could use them. Maybe it will be more clear in the update. I was really hoping for the update before Christmas where I had a couple days off to relearn it. Oh well, maybe New Years....

3 months later
#4175 6 years ago

I had my best game by far yesterday. I finished TITA, I think I've only done this a few times. I was able to get every mode solid except elevator. I think Last Child took 3 tries. I could not get elevator started for a 3rd time. I had this all done by ball 2. It was a LONG game. There is basically nothing to shoot for after the modes are done other than bricking the left orbit. It would be cool if they had something in the code that made the final mode easier to get with a scoop shot or something. Or, even better, make elevator a little more attainable. I've never finished it. I ended up with over 600 million but was bored to death at the end because no modes were available and I was failing miserably at elevator shots. I need to work on that left orbit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods

$ 12.75
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shredso.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball?tu=shredso and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.