You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (7 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (7 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#347 7 years ago

Art could be decent if done right….

f3f9458f025486f8dbdf6073f6781f6a_(resized).jpgf3f9458f025486f8dbdf6073f6781f6a_(resized).jpg

4 months later
#674 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Focusing on batman would be a really bad PR move. Non pinheads will drop their jaws at the sticker price. They need a cheap pro to show off.

True dat.

Operators need a new pro.

#794 7 years ago

Pro looks like the one to have.

Although nice to see mirrored backglass on the LE and 500 a decent number.

#799 7 years ago

Upper p/f is a fail.

LCD so far looks way better than Batman 66. Really like the animations.

#966 7 years ago

Unusual as not yet seen a post of anyone who is saying they have bought an LE!

#971 7 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Pro is going to be the runaway here. Fck it, I'm calling it now.

Agree.

Looks better.

Better flow.

No clunky upper p/f.

Metal ramps.

Way cheaper.

1 month later
#1845 7 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

They probably changed the jesters voice after people complained and the severe lack of preorders compared to previous titles, hoping to juice sales. Is anyone buying an LE at all? Like even WWE had people wanting the LE, I haven't seen hardly anyone saying they were buying this LE. I think WWE and mustang was the last time I saw such apathy towards a new title, I think unknown situation of the code has finally caught up to them on this one. When the game isn't a big seller, it seems like the code doesn't get updated forever.

Yup, done with buying games and hoping code turns out well.

If Lyman is the lead, then and only then might I bend my rules. But still have QC worries anyway.

#1955 7 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Hehehe. Yeah, I wish I would have known that trick when I played it on Monday. The GC score I put up... I was in Lonnie roadblock loops hell trying to requalify Elevator MB so I could get to the wizard mode. I must have played that MB 4 times that game... and failed to complete it EVERY time.

Tempted by this game but hearing about Lonnie roadblocks sends cold shivers down my spine.....

If the code on this game could match MET, AC/DC /TWD , it would sell a ton. But Lyman not coding so it is a big wait and see.

#1957 7 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sounds like the code is pretty good right now. As far as matching TWD, MET, and AC/DC, you are asking for a lot there and it's probably not going to match those games. It doesn't have to match those three games to be good though, it just needs to have a good solid code.

Agree, but good will sell ok.

A great code will make it sell a ton more.

Down to you Stern.

#1965 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Far from magical. Roadblocks, recycled modes, linear fashion. It's good but the more I play, the more I see it getting a little stale in a home collection. It's still good and I like it, but it needs that MAGICAL follow up code to make it worth the $. Gonna be a good location pin though IMO whether code gets attention or not.

This game does look like it shoots fantastic and LCD screen is superb.

But for home use I am going to be patient and see how the code develops as it has to have longevity.

overlay (resized).jpgoverlay (resized).jpg

#1993 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Normally I would agree with you brother but if you noticed I haven't written a big review in a long time and have even skipped such titles like ghostbusters which lets be honest here that games code is horrid in its current state. More to come when my game comes but this is the first game in a long time that has put a big smile on my face when I first played it

It does look good but I just can't take the risk until the code matures.....

#2009 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

All of that PLUS it has the unfortunate placement of being the pin before Star Wars, and I'm sure plenty of people are waiting to see if the 4th (6th if you count international) time's the charm with the Star Wars pinball license.

And in Texas soon there are another 4 games announced!

Houdini
AFMR
Elvira 3
New Spooky game

Competition is fierce.

Code is an area where Stern have excelled in the past but if they fail to finish off games and don't try and make them over the top, they are slowly going to lose sales.

2 weeks later
#2227 7 years ago

Well the LE has some sort of mirrored backglass but probably not a real backglass.

http://www.sternpinball.com/games/aerosmith/le

#2284 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I am very hard on code for stern and I'm usually on their case; not with this game it is awesome right out of the gate. Really their best game in a long long time; probably since Metallica.
Toy Box multiball is awesome get 6 balls going and then start hitting your shots and then ohh wait let's re lock 2 balls back in the toy box for triple scoring then get your multipliers lit for 2 x shot and go for the super jackpot to really get your score rocking. Hopefully you just cranked up a mode like walk this way too before you got that toybox rocking ohh wait your not done because you can also get a super mode lit too in the process; that's how bad azz the rules are in Aerosmith; it really is LONNIES MASTERPIECE
Love in elevator mball is well just very slick and bad azz also and pretty hard to get too.
This game is SICK at the price point too it is way better then all the other overpriced stuff out there.

Have to agree that at the price point, there is zero competition. And if I were buying any pro this would be it due to the display being a million times better than red dots.

2 weeks later
#2637 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Funny shit! First new Stern for me so i did'nt know this was normal. My Stern Elvis has no dimples.

No matter what people say, dimpling does seem more pronounced in the last few years. Probably softer/cheaper ply.

4 weeks later
#3172 6 years ago

Having played AS Pro it is a no brainer to buy this over AC/DC vault pro. Same price but the screen is night and day better than the red dmd.

And I think AS pro is a better game ......probably.

2 weeks later
#3412 6 years ago

I really like AS as a game and the LCD is awesome..... but I actually prefer KISS and think it shoots smoother as right ramp is a bit easier.

If I had room I would have both despite obvious similarities.

1 week later
#3496 6 years ago

Anyone else think the rules for Medley completion are a bit too tough at the moment?

#3521 6 years ago
Quoted from Dust2000:

Had a go on Pro today and it's a great game (I'm not a big Aerosmith fan) so I would say it's a must have if you are a big fan
I need to try a Metallica pin to see how it compares but I would say it's the best of the 10pins or so I played today!
Do you guys think it plays similar to Metallica??? I'd be keen to hear as I haven't tried that one yet and that's my first choice at the moment as I'm a big Metallica fan and not such a big Aerosmith fan.

Met is a great game but takes a while to get to the better bits, whereas AS is easier to instantly engage with.

The LCD screen on AS is night and day better than MET.

Red dmd games are going to look dated. I certainly wouldn't buy a NIB with a red dmd, although the new node boards are a bit of a worry on Spike games.

2 weeks later
#3604 6 years ago

AS is a great game and hope to get mine this week

Only negative is that the Medley mini wizard definitely needs some tweaking so hoping that will be addressed in next update.

#3606 6 years ago

Well, hopefully there will be some polish in the next code update - whenever that might be.

2 weeks later
#3650 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

you wont be sorry PW. It's very addicting no issues on mine after 2 months and I have not played another one of my games since. Hoping for a code update as one more would make this game complete and the best all around package for 5200 in a long time. Haven't been captivated like this, by a game, in a long time!

Agree, the game deserves an update as they will continue to sell this title as word gets around.

And certain things have to be updated like no sound on the outlanes

#3651 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Been playing an AS pro at a friends a lot recently, I don't know what it is about the game but I just keep hitting start over and over.
It's like a drug I don't really know why I want it but my brain wants more and more.

It has the 'one more game' appeal which is the sign of a good game

#3666 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Aerosmith Premium I helped with on route was fun to play but pretty shallow. It was also a dud for earnings, regularly being outearned by XMEN LE (and not by a little). The OP has already gotten rid of it.

Interesting, wonder why?

Maybe because it is not a journey type game?

Also it needs to be clearer how earning coins for example, helps?

#3668 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dunno. It was at one of the best-earning locations. KISS killed it there (and everywhere it's installed). The only two that didn't were Hobbit and Aerosmith. WoZ, GoT, XMEN LE, KISS...all of them earned great at this location. Aerosmith did not. It was weird. Most of the players there wouldn't care about earning coins in the game, they're not that deep. I had one guy tell me that balls were getting stuck on WoZ. Turns out, he didn't understand that the huts in Munchkinland were a ball lock and they were "stuck" there on purpose. Not everyone there is that level, but it's not tournament level clientele.

Too punishing maybe?

When I played it on location, I had so many short games, my wallet hurt so I decided it cheaper to buy a game for home use

#3672 6 years ago

Haven't heard anyone getting Final Tour yet but this sneak preview reveals enough to show it could be pretty awesome!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 weeks later
#3788 6 years ago

It's brutal for sure!

Doesn't really need any more depth, just polish and a few little extras here and there.

#3797 6 years ago

Anyone else think next code update should make it easier to access smart missiles?

Need all the help I am going to get as can't see ever getting to the Grand Tour!

2 weeks later
#3811 6 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

All,
Any news if Aerosmith will be getting another code update?
Tim

Better be!

Code is very good but there are bugs, no sound on outlanes, no Champion awards and Medley MB is way, way too hard to be enjoyable as it stands.

A good update could elevate this game to greatness

#3833 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Absolutely yes.

Good news

I am pretty shocked as whilst KISS needs polish/champion awards, it is in my opinion, a bit more balanced than AS right now. The overall rule structure on KISS is really good.

AS is super fun but Medley just feels impossible to complete so ultimately unsatisfying and Final Tour seems even harder to get to than Rock City. Not got to either.

Smart missiles are real fun to players of all abilities but they are woefully under utilized at the moment.

Anyway looking forward to see what the next AS update brings.

#3841 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Looking into getting a music pin Love the Aerosmith music. and the newer look of the Color LCD. Now do I go PRO or Premium or LE? Any suggestions? Or recommendations? Not scared of the extra price tag just want a good game that I will not regret in the near future.
Thanks!

Depends what you value.

Mirrored backglass is sweet and so much better than a translite.

Upper p/f is great for getting 2 times scoring so really adds strategy.

And premium/LE it is easier to get elevator mb which is a good thing as game is pretty hard.

Pro is exceptional value compared to anything else on the market.

Can't justify LE or premium cash wise but they are better.

#3855 6 years ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

I have a 20 combo record on mine. I think I got close to 200M on Walk this way alone, then drained 2 quick balls.

This is why we need song champion awards

#3861 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I think the latest version supports spike. I haven't tried though.

Well, people have changed songs on KISS which is spike so sounds like it could be done.

Also hoping for an extra song but doubt it will happen.

#3873 6 years ago

AS is a great game but definitely hoping for a decent code update for a few things. More smart missiles as no one in my house ever sees them!

Comparing to KISS?

I actually enjoy KISS more.

And easy for me to compare.....

IMG_1673 (resized).JPGIMG_1673 (resized).JPG

#3880 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Selecting the amount of balls to take into toy box multiball makes it the best multiballs of any game I've owned and this alone ads a huge amount of depth and strategy. I've got 3 balls locked, should I start? Have I got a lucrative song going? How long have I got on the song? No, I'll delay the multiball until I start a song. Have I got 2x pf going? Nup. I'll delay another start until I also get that going. I've got 5 balls in the toy box, I'll start Elevator multiball instead and get a "cheat" 5 ball Elevator before empty the toy box.

So, are you saying that if you have 5 balls in the toybox and then start elevator mb, elevator mb becomes a 5 ball multiball? And presumably scoring is higher?

#3888 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

My game reset today
I started every mode & was about to start Medley or whatever it is.
Never happened before.
Anyone else ever experience a reset like this?

The weird thing is that it seems to happen during a really good, long game!

#3894 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I've had my AS for about 6 weeks. While I feel like I've seen most of what there is to see, I haven't gotten tired of it at all. It's not a stack monster like my IM or GOT. It's just a hell of a lot of fun to play. My main complaint is that the display looks so good, my 3 ColorDMDs look a bit weak in comparison. 6-ball Multiball never gets old, and that "cash it in or go for 6?" is satisfying. Even when I get 4 balls dumped out at the need of the game, lol.

The game is biased towards MB for scoring.

One way to balance the scoring maybe is to make Medley way more lucrative so that even tournament players would choose to try and get it.

So, Medley needs to be easier to complete with some HUGE jackpots

#3897 6 years ago

So, seems like an AS update on the way.

What do people want to see?

Here are a few things.

1. Medley MB - doesn't really work and way too hard. Needs major tweaking. How about having 10 smart missiles at the beginning of the mode, to be used as and when player chooses?

2. Champion awards.

3. Outlanes - sound please!

4. Bug fixes.

5. More use of smart missiles - just seen I haven't been awarded one in last 100 games!!

That's the basics for me anyway.

#3900 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

1 - I'd like to see Dream on added as a CIU mode or end of game song.
2 - song champion awards
3 - outlane sound
4 - some random band call outs

That would be awesome!

Quoted from PW79:

Code update?
Hmmm, I will beleive it when I see it.
Hope it gets wrapped up soon. I want to buy one more NIB this year but I'm not into having a lineup of half baked games so everything is on hold till Aerosmith is done.
It's not in a terrible state as is. But its the 80/20 rule at work here where the last 20% takes 80% of the time. Frustrating to make it this far only to make it this far.

Yeah, I won't be buying GOTG or Iron Maiden until evidence that games are polished/finished.

Yes, AS code was very good for early code but it still needs finishing.

#3902 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Is there some rumors of a new code coming? I haven't heard anything at all?

Someone rang Stern and apparently AS and MET next for code updates. Take it with a pinch of salt though...

#3905 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

We'll take it! I would like to see something done with the smart missiles for sure. I have had one in almost 500 games played and I didn't even know what to do with the damn thing.

I was ashamed to admit I have NEVER even seen the darn things but even on a 400 million game they don't appear.....

They sound frikin cool and should be way more accessible.

#3917 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm not going to complain with AS because the code is very very good. Sure it needs an update to tie up some loose ends but the game is great and a blast to play. I consider the code very near done but if I was Lonnie I would give it the final polish that it deserves.
GB needs an update far worse than AS does. I can understand people wanting that one finished for sure but AS is very good already. I firmly believe that AS will be a code complete game eventually. Some people will nit pick though and never consider any game complete ever, no matter how good it is.

It's just starting to get really old the way Stern do their code.

Yes, AS was better than most at release.

But, it still needs finishing as does KISS as do other games.

Heck, people would be happier if there was communication rather than just guessing and hoping.

1 week later
#3930 6 years ago

Having played MET and KISS a ton now, really missing the fact there are no band call outs on this game. Just wish they would add some but realize it ain't gonna happen!!

AS is a great game but it lacks personality compared to KISS and I have them side by side for direct comparison.

#3942 6 years ago

Update imminent - great to see some communication

STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS - OCTOBER 2017
Welcome to the inaugural Stern of the Union Address! This will be a monthly update on the status of all things Stern Pinball, touching on many different topics. Without further ado my fellow pinheads:
Status of Code:
We are continuously working to update and improve software for our machines. There are always code updates and bug fixes in various stages of development; as usual we will release them as soon as possible. Here’s a sneak peek at two games that will have updates coming very soon, as well as status on a few other titles:
- Star Wars with its newest asteroid video mode and intense lightsaber duel!
- Batman ’66 with the new major villain cliffhangers!
- Ghostbusters: As soon as Star Wars is complete, we will be focusing on a final update for Ghostbusters.
- Aerosmith: Aerosmith will also be getting a little more polish.
- KISS: We will be revisiting KISS code very soon to create a final update.

#3952 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sorry but I have to disagree with you PW. I know you had a bad experience with your cabinet and I totally understand your frustration but the fact is, not many people are having cabinet issues.
As far as gameplay goes, I don't even see how you can rag on this pin at all when it comes to the code because it's excellent. They also just said the other day that AS is getting a code update soon. I want that update to polish this fantastic game off, but even if I didn't get a code update I would still love this pin and never sell it. Aerosmith is a fantastic game right now the way it is.

Yeah, code was very good at release.

But, it does need an update and thankfully it is getting one.

No sound in the outlanes - even a non pinball player notices that

And a game like this really needs Champion awards - How frustrating to get a superb TITA score, hardly have time to see it and then no Champion award at end of game?

This kind of polish is what Lyman puts on his games and this game needs them. It is already a real sleeper hit and if the next update is a good one, they will sell more games for sure.

Remember AC/DC and TWD - they sold massively AFTER their significant updates.

Anyway this game is already good but it 100% needs the upcoming update

#3954 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I agree with everything you are saying but don’t forget that the game has only been out what, 9-10 months? I’m sure that even when it gets it’s update though that people will still complain because there are some people that just can’t be satisfied no matter what. This game is worth buying right now, code update or no code update.

Agree, people will always find things they are not happy with and yes, game is worth buying now, which is why I bought one!

But, it does need an update and good news that it has already been promised

#3955 6 years ago

Oh and as it stands the consensus among tournament players I have spoken to is that Medley MB could really do with being polished/changed as it's a very tough grind, without being high scoring enough to make it worthwhile.

As an owner I am on the same page as I want this game to be a classic a few years down the road

#3960 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Code is OK
Except for the power resets. Aaand except for LCD gong black for an entire song. Oh, and the lack of Smart Missles is annoying. Yes the outline sounds missing is purdy weak. The mini wizard & main wizard modes are sorta impossible & pointless too.
I dig the game but I'm just keeping things real. Sometimes I think others are afraid to be honest.
It's not all bad... The art is possibly the best of any Stern ever. I like the fundamentals of the rules. The animations are fun!
But Stern DOES have QC issues & code IS NOT final nearly 1 year later. Maybe after 3-5 years it will be done?
100% of my collection is Stern. I'm one of their biggest fans. I don't jerk em off tho & make excuses for their shortcuts. I will say Stern did step up & fix my issues so they have a customer for life. My next game will be a Stern & so will the game after that. But... I'm going to avoid buying new unfinished releases

Smart missiles? What a good idea. They sound real cool.

They don't exist in my game

#3971 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Some folks say Stern copied software from a buggy incomplete game (KISS) & then pasted a good portion of it into Aerosmith.
The fact there's a KISS army MB option IIRC in the software menu of Aerosmith I'd say there's some truth to that theory.
----------
I love love love my Aerosmith.
I'm also 100% satisfied with my after the sale service from GRG & Stern when I had an issue.
But... the code lacking nearly a year after initial release, its buggy, the cabinets are known for splitting & power resets are a guarantee of the boardset it appears.
So I'm an unhappy happy customer lol

I think Stern are finally getting the message that all this kind of stuff is going to hit their bottom line pretty soon.

So, I am a little bit more optimistic that KISS and AS will get the updates they deserve.

#3992 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Here Who-Dey
Games are shipped on their back... but the front cabinet seam was split from day one.
Someone @ Stern decided to torque down a head bolt into the backbox without a washer, then removed it & sent it to me.
Someone @ the cabinet factory opted to use a hollow & broken corner piece @ the leg bolts. Saw dust & splinters fell into the cabinet when I simply pushed the bolt into the cab. Tightening it just made the piece collapse.
The veneers of the cabinet were seperating (see video) which is nonsense. Its still strapped in the video. The grey foam is visible.
My PF has a half dozen? Debris in the clear coat too (which I chose to live with & not mention to Stern).
» YouTube video

Not good.
I had ever so slight separation at bottom of cabinet so used some panel pins in the same way Gottlieb did back in the 50's!

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can you take pictures the next time you switch out a fan? If you can do a youtube video, that would be even better.
The quieter fan, does it perform the same?

I switched out my KISS fan - so much better now.

Not done AS as whilst as noisy, it doesn't seem to come on as much as my KISS so it hasn't bugged me as much.

#4028 6 years ago

Well, hopefully Expo has been a wake up call for Stern to make changes going forward.

I prefer playing Stern games to JJP but that may change with POTC.

AS is already a fun game but a really good update will help them sell a ton more and give us more confidence in the brand going forward.

#4035 6 years ago

Played a DILE first time so interesting to compare to ASLE.

DILE sure shoots smooth as butter and looks well built. Loaded with toys although not a fan of Bob the Builder.

But for me the biggest disappointment is the audio package - it just doesn't excite me or sound awesome.

Back to AS. Just as fun as DI but better audio package and I am not even an AS fan. Subjective of course.

Looking at POTC - it's totally loaded but audio package not epic ( to me anyway ).

Bottom line is I prefer AS to DI.

But Expo was not a good presentation by Stern at all.

I have kind of stuck by them with all the QC issues and cost cutting but if they don't get their act together with finishing code for games, that is the final straw for me.

So, basically hoping the next AS code update is a great one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.75
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

6,984 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grafton, WI
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 319.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.