You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (3 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (3 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3813 2 years ago

I noticed a bug during Dude Looks Like a Lady where the winged 2x award thing came on screen under the dancer overlays (the revealed dude dancers). This is what we called a "z-order bug" in my game software days. In case anytime from Stern is reading this lol

In other news I got my blades on and they are sweeeet!

IMG_1376 (resized).JPG

IMG_1377 (resized).JPG

#3835 2 years ago
Quoted from seiman:

Sometimes two balls get stuck in the Elevator, anyone else has this Problem?

It happens to me but the elevator usually spits them out after 3 or 4 tries.

4 weeks later
#3933 2 years ago

Jackie’s jokes are a bit irritating. “Yo-yo? You’re a yo-yo!”

I liked hearing the bands voices in Metallica but it was pretty obvious they had no idea what context the phrases they were reading were going to be used in.

#3940 2 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Super Jacky Pot in Toys MB!
Phoebe

Just got it for the very first time today and was very proud of myself lol.

Oh, and I do love Jack.... even if he’s a cornball sometimes.

#4006 2 years ago

Anyone noticed that one of the Dude reveals looks like a woman? Also, she’s in a completely different art style? She’s doing the same dance as one of the silhouette ladies. I’m guessing all of the dancing ladies were this art style and were blacked out. One lady made it through somehow.

More of an observation than a complaint. Wonder if she’ll be replaced in a code update.

F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg

#4012 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What are you saying Rascal on "Dude looks like a lady"?

Well if she a dude she’s doing the best job at being a lady. The bald, bearded guy in his underwear creeps me out.

Quoted from RDReynolds:

I'd much rather they had more ladies and less dudes.

Truth. Would love to be able to replace assets.

1 week later
#4047 2 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

I actually like the songs they picked.
As always, there might be one missing here and there I'd rather have in place of what's already there, but given the songs on AS are on the inserts, I'd probably just leave it alone (I did replace two tracks on Metallica though...and reserve the right to do it again if Iron Maiden ever happens).

Yeah, it might be fun to try but the song titles are all over the playfield and set list on the lcd. Just wouldn’t make much sense.

#4057 2 years ago

One of these days I’m going to try to get the DMC version of Walk This Way on there.

9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg

#4071 2 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Pinball browser?
» YouTube video

I wish Stern had 3D animations like this.

1 month later
3 months later
#4170 2 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Earning the TITA super jackpot is about as fun as pinball gets for me. That will never ever get old.

I’m not that good maybe someday.

Anyone know the rules for earning lit extra balls? Seems like one pops up after a few modes started. But I think I’ve earned 3 in one game... but not sure how.

1 month later
#4176 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I had my best game by far yesterday. I finished TITA, I think I've only done this a few times. I was able to get every mode solid except elevator. I think Last Child took 3 tries. I could not get elevator started for a 3rd time. I had this all done by ball 2. It was a LONG game. There is basically nothing to shoot for after the modes are done other than bricking the left orbit. It would be cool if they had something in the code that made the final mode easier to get with a scoop shot or something. Or, even better, make elevator a little more attainable. I've never finished it. I ended up with over 600 million but was bored to death at the end because no modes were available and I was failing miserably at elevator shots. I need to work on that left orbit.

Impressive! I have a hard enough time finishing Sweet Emotion. Usually need to get that going right before a Multiball.

PS. I swear Sweet Emotion just game on the radio... weird.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
Sale Pending!
Dallas, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rascal_h.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside