You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 220 votes
    22%

(1011 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 325 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (2 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (2 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pw79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1369 2 years ago

Anyone else see the band is playing in Wayne & Garth's basement?

#1373 2 years ago
Quoted from Khabbi:

This phrase for me is almost like my dentist telling me "it's only going to hurt a little".

"You're going to feel a liiiiiitle bit of pressure"

Dentist
Proctologist
IRS

#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I'm having a hard time finding this. is it in the twitch video? During what song or part?

4:20

It isn't really Wayne & Garth's basement BTW. It just resembles it & makes me smile.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=sWjbwRZ_h_U

#1412 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Theme aside, pinball hardcore types are likely sitting on their wallets due to QC/code issues...we're probably moving closer to more people having a "PLAY IT FIRST" stance.

Preach

I start to get excited about new release rumors & current release info. I am STOKED new games have LCD's OMG so STOKED but then I remember the QC, code, dealer price fixing & communication = super shitty

So I'm pretty much just on Pinside for the cigar & cannabis threads now days

#1455 2 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

35 posts updates in the thread. Three that are not mine because of pinside app sucks and randomly errors out while posting. Bitchy people about code for a game they bought wanting more features then they bought. Is there a real Aerosmith thread about the game and play and real opinions or do I have to filter though a$$hats here.
I will start down voting any non Aerosmith pinball post until I get kicked from the thread.
Again. Any one notice the all metal ramps on the pro. lets hope it keeps it fast and good flow .

Dude

The game won't be complete until 2021

Until then discuss WOZ like the rest of us

2 weeks later
#1619 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Really a shame. I just hope he does something innovative and no rehash stuff like the past few have been.

BK2K is due for a rehash

Premium/LE will have the upper PF.

Pro will not.

You heard it here first folks

#1639 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Hopefully no QC issues.

One of the STL guys who posts here (I dont know him personally or recall his avatar) just accepted delivery of a NIB MET.

When I saw him post his NIB was on the way I thought to myself "too soon". The QC issues are IMO not in the rearview yet.

His clear is chipping off the game already & there are other mechanical/electronic issues preventing him from playing the game & Stern is not responding to his warranty claims if I understand things correctly.

I played a fairly recent GB last weekend with chipping around the Scolari bros.

Hopefully this shit is fixed before Star Wars is released. I'm no underwriter but I see all risk & no upside buying anything with 2016/2017 stamped on the PF.

#1644 2 years ago

Pro is IMO the way to go on this title

That's good because Pro is the only way I will go on any title due to the ridiculous pricing of Premiums.

If Stern makes lame pros & awesome premiums they get $0 from me. Code, pricing & QC has slowly pushed me into other hobbies & I'm just seeing less & less value in pinball lately.

Stern will survive without me. No worries

LCD is DOPE! My DMD games can suck it. No way in hell moving FW I'd buy a used DMD Pro listed @ $4500 then buy a $400 color DMD when a NIB LCD magically arrives @ my house for $300 more

#1656 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm honestly way more impressed with TWD with ColorDMD than I am with Aerosmith's or BM66s LCD.. I like the size but the content and implementation is lacking. Hobbit or WOZ is way more impressive. I do agree that the Pro is a pretty good value though.

As a TWD w/colorDMD owner I agree. WOZ sucks

But cool shit is on the horizon. TWD will be eclipsed by a newer game & all new games will sport an LCD.

The best comparison we have now is not WOZ vs TWD. Thats a lame argument. Our best convo on the LCD vs DMD topic IMO is BM66 vs BDK. Put those two side by side & talk DMD vs LCD

Comparing the best ever DMD's to the half dozen LCD's that just came out is like comparing a 2010 Rolls Royce to a 2017 Honda Civic. It only works until 2018 when the new Rolls Royce enters the convo

#1679 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You guys are on crack, talking about the LCD. You don't play the LCD like a game console

Then why do people buy color DMD's?

I mean who cares about displays in color when its only there to relay info

Wait... I'm not 100% you were discounting the LCD lol. I might just be replying for the wrong reasons

#1683 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Maybe read his entire post?
He didn't say it is *only* there to relay info.

I was editing it as you were scolding me

#1771 2 years ago

I don't really have a prob w/Jody. There are worse pinball personalities here on Pinside (myself included ha)

But... During the next live stream we should ask Jody why they aren't replacing defective PF's

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ghostbusters-le-playfield-restoration-begins

#1780 2 years ago

During the next live stream we can make our screen names something meaningful like

"CHIP"
"180GRIT"
"GREED"
"CLEARCOAT"
"SANDPAPER"
"AREYOUSERIOUS"
"WOFWIZARD"
"GHOSTEDINSERT"
"FIXTHEPF's"
"CODEKISS"
"GOTORBIT"
"CHANGE.ORG"
"KPGPLAYFIELD"
"TWDHORDERESET"
"STRESET"

#1786 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My GB Premium arrives tomorrow

You bought a NIB Stern during 2016/2017?

CORNHOLE (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#1929 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The game and LCD looked gorgeous and the first thing I noticed stepping up to the game is how dated the GB pro next to it looked

BUT...

GASP...

YOU DONT PLAY THE DISPLAY!

THE GAME IS UNDER THE GLASS!

ALL HAIL THE DMD!

LONG LIVE THE DOTS!

#1930 2 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Over an hour of Pro gameplay courtesy of Timballs @ Rock Fantasy:
» YouTube video
Also available to watch on Twitch at:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127198782

OK... Who are you guys in the video? The first two. I know you guys are here...

Every time I see a dude with long blonde hair & a stocking cap I think of Jay & Silent Bob

Man... I wish the first dude would have said "Morris Day and the mother fucking time" after draining lol

#1942 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I may go back today and play some more. But that game leaning to the right is kind of turning me off to making the drive. I'll see if I can find the op that services that machine and pm him.

Just turn the adjustable feet when no one is looking

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

There should be more hype for this game because it's pretty fantastic.

I think the lack of hype is from a lot of folks tired of Stern's shit.

Cant recall a time where so many Pinsiders were like "omg game looks awesome" followed by "but I'm done with Stern until (insert issue) is resolved/completed"

#2052 2 years ago
Quoted from MacLean:

As for Beastie Boys, they had like one good record & done.

"user ignored"

JK

but for real

"user ignored"

#2126 2 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

wondering what made the tip transistor melt off the board in the first place.... CY

Thats the kind of shit that would happen to me.

Except I'd probably have a group of people over for the unboxing & then have a full Chevy Chase Lampoons style melt down.

Not saying I'd call Stern & be an asshole. Just saying I'd mos def need to cool down before calling lol.

Sorry for your luck man.

2 weeks later
#2364 2 years ago

Any PF ghosting?

1 week later
#2544 2 years ago

I played a Pro @ CP today

Beautiful game.

Love the display

PF was so shiny!

#2562 2 years ago

I'm curious

For those of you who sold a game to open up room/funds for Aerosmith... what did you sell?

#2572 2 years ago

I refuse to let pinball machines overrun my house & fuck up my feng shui so I'm gonna have to sell something

But all I have are keepers & buying/selling is a PITA

First world problems

If Aerosmith code ever goes "next level" I will have a tough choice to make.

Sorta wish I had an AC/DC or MET right now cause I'd let either go for Aerosmith

#2610 2 years ago

One thing is for sure

O-Din *IS* high

Thanks to prop 64

Anyway I think Aerosmith looks beautiful & that LCD is fire!

Different Strokes for different folks. Hey Stern should do a Different Strokes themed game.

3 weeks later
#3129 2 years ago

TWD (Pro) ramps are so F'n smooth & magical that it's not fair to compare em to Aerosmith or really any other game. ST Pro has oh so special ramps too tho. Shit I want a ST Pro with an LCD (not color DMD) so bad.

So far no one has had PF issues correct?

#3141 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Star Trek divots a lot. Seemed like the wood was a bit soft. However, they hold up well. They didn't have the ghosting issues on that game. And the game is a freaking blast, so get your butt off the sidelines and get one.

I didnt word my comment properly

What I meant to ask was if Aerosmith PF's are still legit.

#3146 2 years ago

So is "Sweet Emotion" similar to "Kill the Witch King" on LOTR?

Meaning when the SE mode is next you're like "bummer, I never finish that shit & I'm out of other modes to play"

2 months later
#3608 2 years ago

What are the street prices for the Pro & Premium?

#3636 2 years ago

I am 99% sure to buy Aerosmith next week when my distro of choice has stock.

Sorta nervous tho as a few Star Wars games have ghosting inserts already.

Any PF issues on Aerosmith arise yet? I asked before but that was pre-ghosted Star Wars

#3641 2 years ago

Is MET in stock/production?

Hmmm, maybe I buy 2 games

#3647 2 years ago

Too bad Star Wars is, well, whatever it is.

I would have totally chosen SW over Aerosmith at a minimum or more likely SW in addition to Aerosmith.

Oh well, first world problems. Poor me only likes 1 current game enough to bring home

I'm getting super excited. Looks like next Wednesday I will complete my Aerosmith Pro order & then schedule delivery for the following Monday or Tuesday.

First NIB pinball for me. Cannot wait!

#3653 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Agree, the game deserves an update as they will continue to sell this title as word gets around.
And certain things have to be updated like no sound on the outlanes

Stuff like that annoys me. I really don't like making compromises on a $5,200 purchase.

Had I known about TWD's issues I wouldn't have bought it. My TSPP, FGY & LOTR never reset (Horde) or have missing/inappropriate sounds (Woodbury) like TWD. That will be the first game I sell when it's time to move a game (even tho I enjoy it). My mind was made up when I had the Horde reset occur on 2 different games within 24 hours that were 30 miles apart.

Perhaps I should wait. It just seems wrong to reward Stern for leaving KISS & BM66 a hot mess while ignoring bugs in their seasoned games like TWD & ST.

#3660 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The few little bugs it has is not a big deal at all and they will be taken care of I believe in the future

What has Stern done to make you believe they will resolve Aerosmith's software bugs?

Did they fix the GOT orbit?
Is GB 100%?
WTF is the issue on BM66 "every two weeks"?
KISS... lol
TWD resets & has a missing insert/sound
ST has bugs yet to be resolved

I'm not trying to turn this into PW79 vs Who-Dey. We are just pinheads conversing about Stern's sorta shitty track record of after the sale support.

Quoted from jorant:

So Aerosmith has immediate appeal, but how are the legs? For those that have had it for a while now, do you still enjoy it? Be honest.

Yes, very good question. I too want to read replies on this

I wil say from my game time on Aerosmith I feel like the software is very Data East, in a good way. I love DE games actually & regret selling mine (JP, TFTC, WWE) & I always loved LAH too.

Aerosmith aint TSPP so last night I decided I am going to remove my outlane posts from day one or adjust to wide open (I did that to FGY)

#3686 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My TWD has never reset at Horde mode like PW's has, so not sure why his does and mine doesnt? I've only been there like 3 times though.

I experienced the Horde reset on 2 different games within 24 hours that were 30 miles apart.

I emailed the OP/host to tell him "When you figure out the issue let me know as mine just did it too" he replies "It's a bug & Stern is aware"

You will have to play Horde more than 3 times to experience it I'm sure. PLAY BETTER as they say

#3693 2 years ago

Guys...

Both machines are up to date

I trust the operator when he says Stern knows. He's a collector that operates games & hosts or organizes or contributes to tourneys in some capacity too.

Plus we are talking about TWO different machines resetting during the SAME mode FFS. Keep in mind we are talking about a mode with the insert not even programmed to light lol.

It's only happend on my game one time but having it occur to me personally on 2 different games in 1 day really *bugs* me

Anyway I keep watching Aerosmith video on YouTube & getting stoked!

#3698 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

It's odd you would have experienced it so often... I've been to Horde over a dozen times here at home and have *never* had a reset. If you hadn't mentioned it I never would have known there was an issue regarding the mode.
Now that you put this bug in my ear it better not happen to me in the future
Wonder if the two you played had low power coming from AC line or something?
Strange.

Two different machines

Two different places

Same mode

No games in my line up or the other guys line up had/have reset issues

The common denominator sure seems to be TWD/Horde

Per the OP per Stern its TWD/Horde but then again maybe he was remembering old info.

Issue occurred once on my game, once on the other machine. Not sure if that's considered often but I do now hold my breath when starting Horde lol.

I went back to my PM's to research. Appears I did not accurately recall the situation. The Horde reset happened to someone else while I was there (on location) then it happened to me the next day at home. I am not known for being sober 100% of the time so that explains the jumbled account of events. I'm feeling extra warm/fuzzy right now in fact.

The OP said no one else, including himself, ever encountered it to his knowledge.

Once a Horde reset happens to you the uncoded insert light pisses you off even more & you approach Horde with different expectations about your scoring possibilities. Part of me thinks it's a voltage drop from the Horde flasher when the prison door coil is on & some other shit is hot

Can I derail this thread any worse hahaha?

#3711 2 years ago

Wait...

Stern says buyers are to expect ghosting?

I need to see this document. Can you link or photo it?

2 weeks later
#3783 2 years ago

This game is difficult IMO.

Every shot is tight.

I cannot for the life of me consistently shoot anything besides the center ramp.

It took 99 games to get Elevator MB & a smart missle, which I think is what helped get me to Elevator MB.

My game must be tougher than everyone elses

#3799 2 years ago

Smart Missles are like Big Foot.

Never seen in real life.

Reminds me of Mitch Hedberg.

"I think Bigfoot *IS* blurry. Its not the photographers fault"

3 weeks later
#3849 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I like Aerosmith but all this talk about how code update should do this and code update should do that has me hesitant. Just another stern abandoned code game, no?

I'd wait for another update.

With Stern you can never buy too late, only too early.

I bought one. It's a fine option if you must buy a current NIB. All mode inserts are programmed & the game is a true stunner.

But unless you just have to buy something today you are better off waiting IMO.

1 week later
#3885 2 years ago

My game reset today

I started every mode & was about to start Medley or whatever it is.

Never happened before.

Anyone else ever experience a reset like this?

#3891 2 years ago

My TSPP, FGY & LOTR never lock up or reset.

Not once

My TWD & AS however cannot say the same.

I've had 1 freeze on AS during a boot up.

Swore I saw the screen go black & display KISS once too. Maybe that was my imagination.

Weird, new shit is less reliable & more buggy.

Can we make this a AFMr thread?

lol

#3893 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Probably just a fluke thing and may never happen again. Grab a 6 pack and put it on ice and go play the hell out of it!

So far this NIB game of mine is full of "flukes"

I'm happy w/my distro

I'm happy w/Sterns resolutions

I'm happy w/the game design & features.

I'm just tired of issues. Seems I just need a break from Stern after all this gets worked out.

Good advice tho

#3899 2 years ago

Code update?

Hmmm, I will believe it when I see it.

Hope it gets wrapped up soon. I want to buy one more NIB this year but I'm not into having a lineup of half baked games so everything is on hold till Aerosmith is done.

It's not in a terrible state as is. But its the 80/20 rule at work here where the last 20% takes 80% of the time. Frustrating to make it this far only to make it this far.

#3914 2 years ago

I think smart missles expire.

I gained one, tried to sandbag it, then it was gone.

I think

They're so rare. Its the fucking Sasquatch of pinball.

Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png

#3919 2 years ago
Quoted from vireland:

I think it's more likely that when you skip the multiball to build the toybox, it "uses" the Smart Missile. Probably a bug. Batman did the same thing with gadgets (and I'm not sure that's even fixed since the gadgets are pretty useless and I don't use them now).

That's a terrible bug.

The massively underutilized Aerosmith smart missles cannot even be controlled? Strategy cannot be used?

Lol

No need for a Smart button at all then. Just make one of the scoop awards a "Random shot awarded" award.

For the life of me I am unable to construct the previous sentance without using the word "award" three times in a row.

2 weeks later
#3949 2 years ago

My cabinet was a pile of shit on day one.

My distro said I was the 2nd split NIB that week.

The replacement they shipped did not have new supports

Cabinet issues are not due to customers being rough on HUO games. This is a new phenomenon. Its Stern.

From what I gather Stern uses several cabinet vendors.

I'd wait on buying one till the next code update too BTW. That way you buy the game you like vs the theoretical one you hope it someday becomes.

#3957 2 years ago

Code is OK

Except for the power resets. Aaand except for LCD gong black for an entire song. Oh, and the lack of Smart Missles is annoying. Yes the outline sounds missing is purdy weak. The mini wizard & main wizard modes are sorta impossible & pointless too.

I dig the game but I'm just keeping things real. Sometimes I think others are afraid to be honest.

It's not all bad... The art is possibly the best of any Stern ever. I like the fundamentals of the rules. The animations are fun!

But Stern DOES have QC issues & code IS NOT final nearly 1 year later. Maybe after 3-5 years it will be done?

100% of my collection is Stern. I'm one of their biggest fans. I don't jerk em off tho & make excuses for their shortcuts. I will say Stern did step up & fix my issues so they have a customer for life. My next game will be a Stern & so will the game after that. But... I'm going to avoid buying new unfinished releases

#3964 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

My game does not reset and my LCD screen doesn’t go black either. You may want to call Stern about those two issues because I don’t think that is normal.

Dude

You can't be serious.

Resets are the norm for new Stern games. I can call Stern all I want. They can't help & they know all about the issue.

The LCD screen absolutely goes black. It's part of the song selection KISS bug or whatever it is. I've seen it myself on my own machine & others have posted about it too (and it's cause).

I have no ill feelings towards you I promise. But... either you work for Stern in some way or you ignore the writing on the Pinside wall

Quoted from vireland:

Resetting usually happens when you're having a big game (at least when it happened to me) and is supposed to be a problem with the voltage ranges on the Node board for the flipper. It's not game specific, but a spike issue AFAIK.

I'm glad you posted that.

I started to wonder if this place is all bots & I'm the only human here.

#3965 2 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Smart missiles? What a good idea. They sound real cool.
They don't exist in my game

Neither does my Horde insert on TWD during Horde mode lol.

IIRC. It's been a while since I fired up TWD. Been enjoying my Aerosmith *A LOT*

See Whodey, I like Aerosmith & Stern pinball. I give em props. But I'm not playing this emperors new clothes shit with them.

#3969 2 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

LCD will go black if you change the song after launching and before the ball hits any switches. The game is confused about what mode you are in. It’s kind of a big bug.

Quoted from vireland:

That was inherited when they copied KISS code as a base for Aerosmith development.

Some folks say Stern copied software from a buggy incomplete game (KISS) & then pasted a good portion of it into Aerosmith.

The fact there's a KISS army MB option IIRC in the software menu of Aerosmith I'd say there's some truth to that theory.

----------

I love love love my Aerosmith.

I'm also 100% satisfied with my after the sale service from GRG & Stern when I had an issue.

But... the code lacking nearly a year after initial release, its buggy, the cabinets are known for splitting & power resets are a guarantee of the boardset it appears.

So I'm an unhappy happy customer lol

#3978 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I guess the difference between me and you is I play and have fun and you must look and dwell on every little negative that you can find. I have a feeling that you may be one of those guys that can’t be made happy no matter what. No offense but I do have that feeling

OK

You're right.

It's not the split cabs, resetting boards, black LCD or incomplete code.

It's me.

You have ignored the praises I've given Stern & only focused on the negative.

No need to crusade, I'm just sharing my experience with others.

#3987 2 years ago

Here Who-Dey

Games are shipped on their back... but the front cabinet seam was split from day one.

Someone @ Stern decided to torque down a head bolt into the backbox without a washer, then removed it & sent it to me.

Someone @ the cabinet factory opted to use a hollow & broken corner piece @ the leg bolts. Saw dust & splinters fell into the cabinet when I simply pushed the bolt into the cab. Tightening it just made the piece collapse.

The veneers of the cabinet were seperating (see video) which is nonsense. Its still strapped in the video. The grey foam is visible.

My PF has a half dozen? Debris in the clear coat too (which I chose to live with & not mention

#3995 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No sense in that for sure. I hope they have a way of tracking who may have done that and fire the Moron. I would have been pissed off for sure. They should have given you a free topper for your trouble, not even joking.

Here's the thing...

If I ask for free shit I lose credibility & could be perceived as some guy who just complains for no reason. You know, similar to how you misinterpreted my gripes as being superficial & high maintenance when in fact I'm quite patient & understanding.

To recap...

I love my Aerosmith. It's really something special.

I am a fan of Stern. They're my favorite manufacturer.

Stern & my distro (GRG) made things right & both have earned my trust for future transactions once code/QC is cleaned up.

But it has not been all sunshine & big titties so I'm sharing my experiences & opinions.

#3997 2 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I feel like they should have done a little more than just gave you a new cabinet. That’s what I would have done if I worked for Stern.

Nice try Gary

(JK)

#4005 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

For what it is worth, neither of my Spike games (GB or AS) has ever rebooted that I have noticed. I would not consider that normal nor would I live with that if it started happening to my games.

Play better & they WILL reset.

It's happened to me on TWD & AS.

I'm not the only one guys. You don't have to look far on Pinside to hear similar stories

For me & errrrbody else its happened to its always the game of all games. When purdy much every insert, flasher & coil is hot. And then... darrrknesssss.

FyYli72 (resized).jpg

#4008 2 years ago
Quoted from Schwaggs:

Doesn't matter what type of game I was having when the reset occurred. Like I said, I wouldn't accept it as normal and I would be replacing parts until the issue was resolved.

Stern makes two types of games.

1. The type that have reset.
2. The type that will reset.

It's so rare your warranty would likely expire before you even encounter it. Then I bet you ain't replacing shit lol.

Anyway guys I'm taking a break from this for a bit + deleting my cabinet pics/video. I think Stern should be allowed to outlive a mistake they resolved.

#4015 2 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I have a Aerosmith Pro and it has never reset. I have about 350 plays on it.

Play more

1 week later
#4051 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

There was a rumor a while back that a song maybe added in the code update.

When it comes to Stern & code... all we get are rumors

3 weeks later
#4075 1 year ago

I saw some cool speaker mod that made the grilles look like amplifiers.

Any idea where to acquire those? If it was a DIY one-off then hopefully someone here can share the details (please).

#4082 1 year ago

Dats what I'm talk'n bout Willis.

1 month later
#4109 1 year ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Won't be until after New Years, some really good stuff coming !

After new years 2018?

I'm excited. Aerosmith really surprised me & I'm @ almost 700 games within 5 months (maybe 50 or so are from kids pressing the start button 4 times & walking away)

#4129 1 year ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Did you just make that up ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New Bern, NC
$ 199.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pw79.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside