You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Interest in Aerosmith pinball machine”

• Yes- I would be interested if it plays well 193 votes
    19%
  • Yes-I would be interested if it has hand drawn art and plays well 106 votes
    10%
  • No-I do not care for Aerosmith, regardless of how it looks or plays 492 votes
    49%
  • Mabye-Not a huge fan of Aerosmith but if it plays good and looks good-mabye 221 votes
    22%

(1012 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Marshall (resized).jpg
d112c526ae84fbb4157faf6e388f5475--james-hetfield-pinball (resized).jpg
HOMER-THANOS (resized).jpg
AS-Grill2 (resized).jpg
marshall (resized).jpg
aero (resized).JPG
9435340A-B7F7-475B-A643-A171B165CB2B (resized).jpeg
FyYli72 (resized).jpg
F8EB5979-E9A5-46A9-A824-115180171946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6660 (resized).PNG
Harry and the Hendersons (resized).png
IMG_1673 (resized).JPG
code is coming (resized).jpg
20170817_212543 (resized).jpg
IMG_5940 (resized).JPG
AS-tunnel-004 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #733 First official pictures, press release and feature matrix from Stern. Posted by Gexchange (7 years ago)

Post #762 Link to Stern "Gameplay Video Sneak Peek" on Facebook. Posted by Apollyon (7 years ago)

Post #784 Approximate Street Prices to expect for Aerosmith Pinball Posted by PinB (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey__p__1966.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1274 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Just ordered a Pro. This will be my first NIB pin and will join my current lineup of Austin Powers, Space Shuttle, No Fear, and Grand Lizard. Pretty stoked for this to arrive.

Good Deal! I'm chomping at the bit to order one too. I haven't been this excited about a theme ever, but Aerosmith was epic in my hay day.
Glad the art looks kick ass, that just sealed the deal. Happy for you !!!
If I knew what the outcome of my major home repair project was going to cost, I would have ordered one by now.... just gotta sit and wait a few weeks.
JP

1 month later
#1885 7 years ago

So glad the early reviews are good. Nothing worse than your dream theme being built and the game suck. soon as I heard Aerosmith , I thought ,please God let the game play be decent so I can add this beautiful pin with kick ass art to my collection . I'm an old rocker of the 80's, and love the color purple... It's a must have ! I don't have unlimited funds, so wife needs to like it too , that will make me feel better about buying it, and thankfully she is an Aerosmith fan too.
Also, thanks for the reviews guys, I love reading about this pin, keep em coming , wish one was near me , but Atlanta doesn't have crap for arcades.
JP

1 month later
#2456 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Attempting to update my AS pro and I keep getting an error on the machine.
I have tried two different jump drives that are empty other than the update file.
BTW the file is just over 3G so you need a larger drive than for say GB.
Thanks
Robert

I read that the drive has to be set to store as FAT32 type directory , and if an apple computer , some stuff needs to done differently also. I know I messed up the terms, I'm no computer guy, but trying to help. I think in properties you can check to see if thumb drive was formatted to FAT32.....what ever that means. Also, make sure you unzip the files and only have the 2 files on the thumb drive. Stop laughing at me , I did my best to help
JP

#2486 6 years ago

AS pro been in the house for a week now , gotta say that after 24 years of collecting pins, it's the most fun I've ever had playing a pin . I am the collector that enjoys refurbishing pins as much or more than playing. I don't participate in tournaments or take playing too seriously. All the talk about code doesn't really appeal to me, I just want to drink a beer and try to beat my wife's high scores that she puts up on the games . I try to complete modes and such but not obsessive with the game strategy . I typically play a half dozen games a week in my game room, and go through spells where I play more , and sometimes might not play for a few weeks . Aerosmith is by far the most fun game I've ever had. I can't tell you how I will feel in a year about the same songs over and over, but the shots and gameplay will probably still have me interested in this game. I'm still not tired of golden earrings' twilight zone song after 18 years with my TZ . Stern hit it out of the park with this game, the art, the design, the light show, the toys, and the new display is all superb , way to go stern! BTW, I'm an a automotive clearcoat technical sales rep , and the clear finish on this pf is excellent, way better than my expectations, thank God, cause I was concerned about that . Time will tell, but for now I could not be happier. If your on the fence , find one to play , pretty sure you will be making a phone call to a stern dist.
Let's hope the new electronics hold up like my 30 year old WMS games
PS :The back box is frigging empty . I mean , funny looking , could fit it all in a lunch box
JP

#2487 6 years ago

Stern, if your listening , move the damn switch back to where it belongs ! My pins ,like many others ,are crammed together an inch apart, if I squeeze in to power it on my belt buckle will scratch the cabinet if not careful and is a pain in the ass to get to anyways. Other than that - good job !
JP

#2574 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm curious
For those of you who sold a game to open up room/funds for Aerosmith... what did you sell?

Whirlwind , its gone already. And maybe my superb Taxi, once I decide to list it. That's a break even on funds, but one slot open for future game or project pin.
JP

4 weeks later
#3163 6 years ago

Before I bought my AS I was concerned about chipping clear, dimples, and ghosting inserts . After setting it up and spending 6 weeks playing I don't even care if it dimples, ghosts, or minor chips . Forgot to even look , It is so much fun to play I reallly don't care . Funny , some of my pins I'm real picky about keeping pristine , concerned about resale value, some I just play. AS I just play, and it's always a huge hit with groups of folks over on the weekends, gets played the most by far . Gets played by general folks much more than my STpro.
That said, I did put a brace in the cabinet corners , splitting would be bad, and took the prevenrative route on that .
No regrets on this one, can't say I'll have it forever, but really love getting to know it , would sell my older WMS games before I let it go.
On the fence ? Tough to pull the trigger w/o playing one, but glad I did . I do love the art, music, and colors though, so it was an easy choice for me.

#3217 6 years ago

All the talk about MET makes me want to play one . Don't like their music like AS, but have me curious as to the game itself. Damn, I never though I'd sell my old WMS collection for a stern , but Stern makes some nice stuff these days . Which is a good thing . Keep pinball alive !
Still loving AS, don't misunderstand, also this new stern stuff in the line up has been fun.

#3218 6 years ago

Anyone have the ball get hung up under the elevator on the cliffy protector? On a pro model . Like it's magnatized or something. But most likely not . Set up just below 6.5 degrees.. just sits there on the scoop hole protector, needing a bump .
JP

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Playfield - Other
Gameroom Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Electronics
Space Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 10.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joey__p__1966.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-aerosmith-pinball?tu=joey__p__1966 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.